Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Are we all truly equal?
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Watching everything
Offline
Posted 9/26/10 , edited 9/26/10

DomFortress wrote:


zombehs wrote:


Yeah I've seen that video. The point of it's not an equal but an empathetic. Those are two different things. Just because your empathetic or feel empathy towards someone doesn't mean you see them as an equal.
As for bias, yes of course my view is biased. IT'S MY VIEW. If it's your opinion then it's obviously going to be biased. Finding someone who has no bias in their opinion in today's society is nearly impossible. And as for the victimizing, I was simply using myself as an example.
How is it unrealistic?
How about you find me some concrete proof/action of people, instead of research and information? Then we can talk.
No, for what's the point of me showing you the scientific facts of human neurological, biological, and sociological processes? When you'll just deny them in order for yourself to uphold your entitlement claims of total BS. Instead I'll make you eat your own illogical self-contradiction, and thus humiliate yourself even further:

zombehs wrote:


When did I ever say that just because I think negatively of someone they are lesser?
My whole point was that you would not donate to someone who was equal so when I was saying donate I was refering to equals not lesser. That sounded wierd.
But you do think of everyone negatively, yourself included. So by your own reasoning of "you don't donate to someone who you see as your equal as that's retarded", you just subsequently made yourself equally retarded by your own illogical self-contradiction. Because your original point was yourself trying to justified human inequality, but you ended up proving the exact opposite.


Hmmmm? Exactly where did I state that I think of everyone negatively???
Just because I have a negative outlook/mindset doesn't mean I find everything negative. Don't make assumptions cause they make an ass out of both you and me.
Posted 9/26/10


YES! YES! That's the way to do it!
53804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 9/26/10

zombehs wrote:

Humans will never view other humans as their equal. That's all there is to it and that's all there ever will be.


Look it simple there producer and much-er the munchers( can describe as living off somebody else to stealing kill and taking what not theirs) To me it simple the more you contribute to the whole of the world your more valuable to the world. So yes some people have far more value to others and with that stated all people are not equal. But my view is for today's world only. In the past force was consider to be more valuable.
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Watching everything
Offline
Posted 9/26/10

DomFortress wrote:


Northerner wrote:



zombehs is trolling the shit out of you, Johnny. Though I think you might already know that.
Which is why I've switched tactic, by myself force-feeding him his own contradicting BS troll baits. It's not my fault that he bought into his own BS in the first place.


Yes but it is your fault for taking it so seriously. It's the opinion of a 15 year old. Get over it.
10575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/10
we are all equal no matter what. everyone looks at the material and age of things to find if we are. look inside we all have the same heart, lungs, feelings, thoughts we are equal no argument to it.
Posted 9/26/10

xfancyxkiddx wrote:

we are all equal no matter what. everyone looks at the material and age of things to find if we are. look inside we all have the same heart, lungs, feelings, thoughts we are equal no argument to it.


We are the same only on the most basic levels. Some people have different fundamental goals, and many things can influence those goals. You can take a man and indoctrinate him religiously, or simple give him moral lessons to guide him along his path.
Posted 9/26/10

zombehs wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


zombehs wrote:


Yeah I've seen that video. The point of it's not an equal but an empathetic. Those are two different things. Just because your empathetic or feel empathy towards someone doesn't mean you see them as an equal.
As for bias, yes of course my view is biased. IT'S MY VIEW. If it's your opinion then it's obviously going to be biased. Finding someone who has no bias in their opinion in today's society is nearly impossible. And as for the victimizing, I was simply using myself as an example.
How is it unrealistic?
How about you find me some concrete proof/action of people, instead of research and information? Then we can talk.
No, for what's the point of me showing you the scientific facts of human neurological, biological, and sociological processes? When you'll just deny them in order for yourself to uphold your entitlement claims of total BS. Instead I'll make you eat your own illogical self-contradiction, and thus humiliate yourself even further:

zombehs wrote:


When did I ever say that just because I think negatively of someone they are lesser?
My whole point was that you would not donate to someone who was equal so when I was saying donate I was refering to equals not lesser. That sounded wierd.
But you do think of everyone negatively, yourself included. So by your own reasoning of "you don't donate to someone who you see as your equal as that's retarded", you just subsequently made yourself equally retarded by your own illogical self-contradiction. Because your original point was yourself trying to justified human inequality, but you ended up proving the exact opposite.


Hmmmm? Exactly where did I state that I think of everyone negatively???
Just because I have a negative outlook/mindset doesn't mean I find everything negative. Don't make assumptions cause they make an ass out of both you and me.
No, and:

zombehs wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Northerner wrote:



zombehs is trolling the shit out of you, Johnny. Though I think you might already know that.
Which is why I've switched tactic, by myself force-feeding him his own contradicting BS troll baits. It's not my fault that he bought into his own BS in the first place.


Yes but it is your fault for taking it so seriously. It's the opinion of a 15 year old. Get over it.
...no. When I've seen smarter 13 years old girl making more logical sense that you did with your overgeneralizing and troll-baiting. You over assuming/consuming/advertising clown.
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Watching everything
Offline
Posted 9/26/10 , edited 9/26/10


And as for that girl? Yeah she's probably smarter then most kids and teenagers that are still in highschool so what's your point.
53804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 9/26/10

xfancyxkiddx wrote:

we are all equal no matter what. everyone looks at the material and age of things to find if we are. look inside we all have the same heart, lungs, feelings, thoughts we are equal no argument to it.


I think your sentiments are sweet, but what between the era's has far more to do with the Value of a person. Many factor or decision made by a person can produce good or bad to humanity. People that kill other for enjoyment is this person to be consider equal to others. A person that hooked on drug's and steals to keep the habit up? Like some one that can work but chose not to is less valuable then a street sweeper.Open your eyes think feeling are good but not rational.
10575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/10 , edited 9/26/10
you people aren't seeing it, the people who kill are people we need convince were all the same. youre overlooking the point
53804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 9/26/10
Well in my world it simply, you put a rabbi dog down to protect others. Paying to keep them locked up also get on my nerves. Here in the USA we place a high value on life. Many places taking a life is like a hike in the woods, no big deal to them. Read international News every so often it wake you up. Change the mind and harts of other like I said sweet but wont happen any time soon.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/10
Well when you look at it, we aren't really all that equal as humans. Sure we all have the same basic make-up with our organs and such, but that's only the base. We all have a certain level of natural skill, looks, and opportunities. Someone who may look better than someone may also be more skilled and have many more opportunities, someone else may look horrible, be good at little to nothing, and live in a ditch somewhere on the side of the street.

Of course we're all humans, think, formulate our own opinions on matters and such, but again we do not have the same standing as everyone else, I think I'm pretty petty compared to most people around me, but then again I still think I'm better than others. If you're asking about if we're equal as humans, I'd say no. If you're saying we're equal as living beings on Earth, I'd also say no, a number of people have similar levels of ability, looks, and etc. but there will always be people better or worse and if you say there's a balance, there really isn't much proof to that, just something said to make those below them in standing feel better.
53804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 9/26/10
I have seen plenty of office staff hired that way. But in most case's there the least qualified for the job. But the office manger had other Ideals. Working sell for major corporation White male blue eye over 6 feet tall will beat out just about anyone, they do have to produce the numbers and they do that why they hire them. So yes to that one sad but true.---------------------------------------------------------------I hated having business meeting and the wanted the owner and me to go to some stripe club to talk about closing the deals. The owner always backed out but I wound up going over the technical details of the equipment being sold and keep people working.
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
I think we are all equal. Why?

Well what makes someone better or worse then someone else?
If people are unequal there must be a party that determines whenether someone is ''better'' or ''worse'' then a other individual.
So we have to wait till some party shows up that will determine the ''worth'' of individuals we simply have to assume that everyone is equal.
And ofcourse people who claim that others are unequal are basing that on their own judgement while failing to see that they do not have the ''ability/right'' to judge others.

We all are born equal, and we all die equal, no one has the right to determine someone elses value.
53804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 9/28/10
Are we all truly equal ? If your killing for the sake of killing that person human trash Or what I call a Waist of skin. Killing in the name of religion or some ethnic cleans just a bunch on nobodies and again a Waist of skin i do not care what piece of holy trash that states you can be redeemed only if you believe It Blank.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.