First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Are we all truly equal?
Posted 11/12/10

popcornpuffs wrote:



But you do know our Freedom of choice have limits, no? God give us a limit to what we do, and he should be the ONLY one.
It's call social contract stemmed from social justice, which are the foundations of objective morality along with reasoning. Thereby whenever your God and subsequently your own organized religion cannot tolerate differences, you all reacted with immoralities such as discrimination, prejudice, inequality, bigotry, oppression, and last but not least manipulation. While at the same time you disrespect people's freedom from religions, when humans are naturally born not knowing God nor religions.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/13/10

longfenglim wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:

That's a simple question. No, we are not equal. Because of race, gender, financial status, education and etc. But in God eyes we will always be equal, that's what matters.
Now there's a contradiction, when God Himself had historically ordered genocide, discrimination, and men ruling over women due to inequality.

God did not encourage genocide. There si only one true God and that God is Jesus. Also, what bible have you've been reading? I hope you do pick out your verses and knowldgement from the KJV. Not no New King James version or the international version. I myself will tell you things in there were chnged up. KJV being the one of the oldest and most accurate bible is the one that should be read. This gove't would do anythign to make God look evil. Also, yes there were a few matters where people were force to be Christian and killed but was that God? No, it's called Freedom of Choice. Thoise people did it themselves, and you know damn well God did not order such thing. All you will know why God told men to rule over woman but himself said you must love women as when Christ died for his chruch. But in God eyes there are equal. When Eve and Adam ate their fruit, they each had their punicshment. Since Eve was decieve one of her punishment was that man will rule over her

Also "Thou shall not kill" God does not break his commandment. Human does.
You denied all other Christian faiths, and yet you wanna argue "freedom of choice" while your God coercing people with guilt, but not with reason? That's inequality and prejudice stemmed from a stereotyping and hateful God.


But you do know our Freedom of choice have limits, no? God give us a limit to what we do, and he should be the ONLY one.


Ah, I see, in essence, we don't have freedom of choice, just the illusion of it. It's kind of like being chained by a weightless, invisible, and yet indestrucatable chain, a prisoner with the illusion of being free- when the door is open, the shakles shake, and he still is trapped, only the great illusion of choice and freedom to confort him. 'Tis very deep, to be sure, and I think I shall recommend Christianity to my masochist friend.


Honestly, you want to live with people who thinks that they should have no limits to their free will? Like Killing ppl, stealing, and etc? We have to have limits to our Freedom of Choice and God give it to us. God's does not interfere with what we do until the end. why do you think he let Eve get decieve in the 1st place? All because of Free will. God gave her every pleasent fruit in the garden but she let herself be decieved by Satan. If God interefere , he'd be interfering with Free will nand that's what he gave us in the 1st place. Look, we have a choice to either obey God and follow him or disobey him. Those who disobey him will follow the consequences. But hey, our loving creaotr is LOVE, why wouldn't we want to live under him?...

4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/13/10

DomFortress wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:



But you do know our Freedom of choice have limits, no? God give us a limit to what we do, and he should be the ONLY one.
It's call social contract stemmed from social justice, which are the foundations of objective morality along with reasoning. Thereby whenever your God and subsequently your own organized religion cannot tolerate differences, you all reacted with immoralities such as discrimination, prejudice, inequality, bigotry, oppression, and last but not least manipulation. While at the same time you disrespect people's freedom from religions, when humans are naturally born not knowing God nor religions.

God said spread the Gospel.Those who don't convert, we don't force them, we leave them alone. Those who keep on trying are really doing it for a good reason. But if they go bashing people and spreading lies, because there's Christian out there that I do not even follow some of the ideaology, that spread lies and they actually believe this. Like gay are going straight to hell, NO! that's all wrong. Everyone has a chance to make it to the New Earth. Also, pls stop stereotyping every Christian as being the same. I'm not from any organize religion. I am a Christian and it's more of a faith to me than anything else. I mediate through the bible at home and better i it's in group studies to exchange ideas.

Those Christians who actually believe such a thing of gay going to hell, or oamurder goign straight to hell! FALSE. Such Christian make people turn away from God and even hate him or do not believe in such a God. That's the last thing God wants. Only God knows if those people have phycological problem, only God knows how they feel, God know all of it. God even said he does not want no one to perish, NO ONE. Even one human being to him is like a billion human being in his eyes. That's how great his love is.

4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

Mr_Entropy wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:

That's a simple question. No, we are not equal. Because of race, gender, financial status, education and etc. But in God eyes we will always be equal, that's what matters.


I don't think God would consider followers of Hindu, for instance, equal to his own followers. He'd smash their babies upon rocks and rot their food supplies.


The only way through salvation is through Jesus. Those who have a belief have to look a bit harder. Just my opinion.
Posted 11/13/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:

That's a simple question. No, we are not equal. Because of race, gender, financial status, education and etc. But in God eyes we will always be equal, that's what matters.


I don't think God would consider followers of Hindu, for instance, equal to his own followers. He'd smash their babies upon rocks and rot their food supplies.


The only way through salvation is through Jesus. Those who have a belief have to look a bit harder. Just my opinion.


I once seen Jesus in a McDonald's bathroom. It was a stain behind a toilet and candles were lit around it.
Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/13/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:



But you do know our Freedom of choice have limits, no? God give us a limit to what we do, and he should be the ONLY one.
It's call social contract stemmed from social justice, which are the foundations of objective morality along with reasoning. Thereby whenever your God and subsequently your own organized religion cannot tolerate differences, you all reacted with immoralities such as discrimination, prejudice, inequality, bigotry, oppression, and last but not least manipulation. While at the same time you disrespect people's freedom from religions, when humans are naturally born not knowing God nor religions.

God said spread the Gospel.Those who don't convert, we don't force them, we leave them alone. Those who keep on trying are really doing it for a good reason. But if they go bashing people and spreading lies, because there's Christian out there that I do not even follow some of the ideaology, that spread lies and they actually believe this. Like gay are going straight to hell, NO! that's all wrong. Everyone has a chance to make it to the New Earth. Also, pls stop stereotyping every Christian as being the same. I'm not from any organize religion. I am a Christian and it's more of a faith to me than anything else. I mediate through the bible at home and better i it's in group studies to exchange ideas.

Those Christians who actually believe such a thing of gay going to hell, or oamurder goign straight to hell! FALSE. Such Christian make people turn away from God and even hate him or do not believe in such a God. That's the last thing God wants. Only God knows if those people have phycological problem, only God knows how they feel, God know all of it. God even said he does not want no one to perish, NO ONE. Even one human being to him is like a billion human being in his eyes. That's how great his love is.
Then leave the kids the hell alone, don't deny them the same social benefits just because they're not Christians. Otherwise that's discrimination, just like how you Evangelic Christians unjustly denied marriage to homosexuals because of your religion teaches hate.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/13/10

DomFortress wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:



But you do know our Freedom of choice have limits, no? God give us a limit to what we do, and he should be the ONLY one.
It's call social contract stemmed from social justice, which are the foundations of objective morality along with reasoning. Thereby whenever your God and subsequently your own organized religion cannot tolerate differences, you all reacted with immoralities such as discrimination, prejudice, inequality, bigotry, oppression, and last but not least manipulation. While at the same time you disrespect people's freedom from religions, when humans are naturally born not knowing God nor religions.

God said spread the Gospel.Those who don't convert, we don't force them, we leave them alone. Those who keep on trying are really doing it for a good reason. But if they go bashing people and spreading lies, because there's Christian out there that I do not even follow some of the ideaology, that spread lies and they actually believe this. Like gay are going straight to hell, NO! that's all wrong. Everyone has a chance to make it to the New Earth. Also, pls stop stereotyping every Christian as being the same. I'm not from any organize religion. I am a Christian and it's more of a faith to me than anything else. I mediate through the bible at home and better i it's in group studies to exchange ideas.

Those Christians who actually believe such a thing of gay going to hell, or oamurder goign straight to hell! FALSE. Such Christian make people turn away from God and even hate him or do not believe in such a God. That's the last thing God wants. Only God knows if those people have phycological problem, only God knows how they feel, God know all of it. God even said he does not want no one to perish, NO ONE. Even one human being to him is like a billion human being in his eyes. That's how great his love is.
Then leave the kids the hell alone, don't deny them the same social benefits just because they're not Christians. Otherwise that's discrimination, just like how you Evangelic Christians unjustly denied marriage to homosexuals because of your religion teaches hate.


Ok, and I'll stop and Hey, I was nice to tell a MOD to change the title of my other thread. I do admit I was starting a debate. But I told the MOD to change the topic of me finding Atheisist annoying, to your opinion towards Atheist. Felt kinda guilty bashing ya. Holy spirit got to me(i know you don't believe) But I will believe in what I believe But DO not get angry if I opinionate with the bible, sheesh! because my opinion come from there as well. Now I'd be leaving you alone. But I just hope you do you stay open to the idea, and not view Christians all the same. It is all. May God bless you <---(don't think I mean it in a bad way)
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/13/10


Well, people don't have limit to their free-will, I can be attacked, robbed, and killed already- they can do so, even if its extra-legal. We don't have a limit to our free will, that's why there is law, but we has the choice of either following or not following those laws. But, your God, apperantly, doesn't give us that choice- you explicitedly say that he gave us a limit, that limit being he should be the only one. That is not freedom of choice, dear, that is tyranny- that cannot be constructed in any other fashion. Additionally, if we don't choose to follow him, and he still love us, how can he send us to hell for time eternal? So, in conclusion, why would I live under a two-faced tyrant? But, if my friend's masochism is great enough, I suppose my friend will still find it attractive- Egad- ye shoulda seen the things he does with that lady-friend of his. But, this is all senseless.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 11/13/10 , edited 11/13/10

longfenglim wrote:



Well, people don't have limit to their free-will, I can be attacked, robbed, and killed already- they can do so, even if its extra-legal. We don't have a limit to our free will, that's why there is law, but we has the choice of either following or not following those laws. But, your God, apperantly, doesn't give us that choice- you explicitedly say that he gave us a limit, that limit being he should be the only one. That is not freedom of choice, dear, that is tyranny- that cannot be constructed in any other fashion. Additionally, if we don't choose to follow him, and he still love us, how can he send us to hell for time eternal? So, in conclusion, why would I live under a two-faced tyrant? But, if my friend's masochism is great enough, I suppose my friend will still find it attractive- Egad- ye shoulda seen the things he does with that lady-friend of his. But, this is all senseless.

The first false assumption is that love allows the object of that love to do wHATEVER he or she wants. However, this permissive kind of "love" isn't really love at all. Any of you who are parents will recognize that allowing your children to do whatever they want to do is not loving at all. If you were to do this, your children would grow up to be spoiled selfish brats, incapable of loving other people. Permissive gods, who are caught up in their own intrigues, and so allow humans to do whatever they want without repercussions, are found in the pagan religions. However, the God of the Bible wants us to love Him and other people above everything else we do.

God's moral laws have a purpose. The Creator God of the universe is obviously a God of order. Would a God of this kind of precision design moral laws that are random or changing? It doesn't seem likely or consistent with the character of the Creator that we know from the reality of the creation. Therefore, it seems likely that unchanging moral laws are consistent with the God of creation. The Bible says that the moral laws are consistent with the character of God. Therefore, the main purpose of the moral laws are to teach us what God requires for us to enter into His kingdom. The moral laws also allow us to live with each other on earth without hurting each other. In fact, if we all perfectly fulfilled the moral laws of God, we would be in perfect harmony with each other. Our failure to fulfill God's moral laws leads us to seek Him as the source of our salvation. You want people to still kill? Too bad god want no Satan repeat!

God's creation of free will beings must allow for the possibility of rejecting God completely or accepting him. Since God created spiritual beings for the purpose of expressing love, those beings must have complete free will in order to express that love. Of course, free will allows for the possibility of those beings rejecting God and His plans. Unfortunately, most people do not agree that God's rules are good and do not want to live by them. In fact, the vast majority of people want to run their own lives without submitting to God at all. Somehow, they feel that God will just let them into heaven because they have behaved about as good, and maybe even better, compared to the rest of the people on earth. The problem with this idea is that God does not grade on the curve. All who enter God's kingdom must be absolutely holy, since no sin is allowed in God's presence. In addition, people must be willing to allow God to prevent them from sinning ever again, since there is no sin in heaven. This means that people must be willing to submit fully to God's will in order to get into heaven. Of course, all humans fall short of God's moral requirements. Therefore, God has made a provision to erase all sins that we have committed in this life and to perfect us so that we cannot sin in the next life. That provision for sin is through the sacrifice of God's son, Jesus Christ. Jesus took the punishment that we deserve and gives us the reward that we do not deserve - eternal life. In accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior, all our sins are erased, and Jesus works to change us into His image (if we allow Him to do so).

So why doesn't God make everyone into perfect beings and allow them all into heaven? It would actually be more cruel if God were to do this, since many people prefer hell to the alternative (complete submission to God). All the people who end up going to hell will have done so because they actually prefer hell to being forced into the presence of God for all eternity. People like to live in their favorite sins and answer to no one else. They know that if they accept Jesus as Lord and Savior that God will want them to change their lives and they might have to give up some of their autonomy

Pls leave me, alone *sigh* pls. Why do you want to argue? I'm dumb anyways like you said. I'm a wall like you said. Why argue with me? If I'm not helping you out then there probably other people that'll do a better job for me. But leave it, pls! I don't mean harm. Seriosuly, instead I encourage you to actually learn froma better Christian if I'm not doing a good job. Seriously, no harm. I really wish you the best <--- don't take the wrong way. I really mean it. Just let it go.
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/13/10

longfenglim wrote:



Well, people don't have limit to their free-will, I can be attacked, robbed, and killed already- they can do so, even if its extra-legal. We don't have a limit to our free will, that's why there is law, but we has the choice of either following or not following those laws. But, your God, apperantly, doesn't give us that choice- you explicitedly say that he gave us a limit, that limit being he should be the only one. That is not freedom of choice, dear, that is tyranny- that cannot be constructed in any other fashion. Additionally, if we don't choose to follow him, and he still love us, how can he send us to hell for time eternal? So, in conclusion, why would I live under a two-faced tyrant? But, if my friend's masochism is great enough, I suppose my friend will still find it attractive- Egad- ye shoulda seen the things he does with that lady-friend of his. But, this is all senseless.


Isn't god great lol ?
Posted 11/13/10

popcornpuffs wrote:



Ok, and I'll stop and Hey, I was nice to tell a MOD to change the title of my other thread. I do admit I was starting a debate. But I told the MOD to change the topic of me finding Atheisist annoying, to your opinion towards Atheist. Felt kinda guilty bashing ya. Holy spirit got to me(i know you don't believe) But I will believe in what I believe But DO not get angry if I opinionate with the bible, sheesh! because my opinion come from there as well. Now I'd be leaving you alone. But I just hope you do you stay open to the idea, and not view Christians all the same. It is all. May God bless you <---(don't think I mean it in a bad way) :)
And there you go contradicting yourself with your own statement about those who read the wrong Bible aren't real Christians, ye who's worshiping a God of the hypocrites.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 11/14/10 , edited 11/14/10


Point one- Wrong. Have you ever been loved by anyone? Then you would know that you would allow them their own choice. The controlling husband usually are quick to raise their fist at his wife's decision, that is not love, the is drunk with power-and God is that kind of husband by your logic. Additionally, if he truly is love us- why would he punish eternally us for our own choice in belief- our disbelief in him is not so grave as, say, hypocrisy or psuedo-piety or murder. In addition- your pagan Gods can be liken to democratic leaders, who allow people their own choice in government while your SINGLE, ALMIGHTY tyrant of a God can be liken to, say, an authoritarian- if someone isn't under his tyrannical thumb and following his order, then it off to prison for them.

Additionally, your definition of heaven, then, can be summarised as 'unattainable'- none of your Christians are free to 'cast the first stone' in the words of Mr Jesus. But, let's say that he is sacrificed for our sin, then my sin of my disbelief in him would not matter, because he died for that sin, therefore they would be no need for you to preach your gospel to an unbelieving crowd, seeing as their disbelief is already erased by Mr Jesus' sacrifice.But maybe you have to accept him in order to do so- why then should I do so? If I accept him, then, apperantly all my sins are erased, and I can be as much of a sinner as I want, then say, 'Y'know Jesus, erase all my sins.' That is not theology, and that is not sense- If that were true, why then should I follow your moral code if Jesus' presence trumps morality? Let murderers, dictators, criminals, and evil men all, who, at the end of their life, found Jesus enjoy their stay in such a rouges den.

Furthermore- why would anyone want to be subject to such a tyrant, as mentioned above- if there is more freedom in hell, then hell has proven to be much more of a heaven than heaven itself.

I shall leave you alone- I only said that you are as you are, a bigot, a hypocrite, and a troll- if we don't want you god damn religion imposed upon us by any force, then you should consider our opinion on the matter before going out the evangelicising like Tartuffe, along the way insulting every other religion possible. It has never occured to you that we don't care for Jesus, that we don't want to worship a two-faced, tyrannical God, whose heaven make every sane man wish his hell.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 11/15/10

DomFortress wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:



Ok, and I'll stop and Hey, I was nice to tell a MOD to change the title of my other thread. I do admit I was starting a debate. But I told the MOD to change the topic of me finding Atheisist annoying, to your opinion towards Atheist. Felt kinda guilty bashing ya. Holy spirit got to me(i know you don't believe) But I will believe in what I believe But DO not get angry if I opinionate with the bible, sheesh! because my opinion come from there as well. Now I'd be leaving you alone. But I just hope you do you stay open to the idea, and not view Christians all the same. It is all. May God bless you <---(don't think I mean it in a bad way) :)
And there you go contradicting yourself with your own statement about those who read the wrong Bible aren't real Christians, ye who's worshiping a God of the hypocrites.


Once again, those who worship God and read any bible, are worshipping God and know the truth. But the KJV is the bible I trust. Aslong as these people seek God and know that Jesus is the son of God, and that Jesus died for all our sins and was ressurected the 3rd day.

PS - If I condradict myself then just pls stop arguing with me. Argue with someone smarter than me.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 11/15/10


I will be honest, I have not bothered to read this because of this reason, I will not answer any more of your non-sense: I will leave you alone under the condition that you leave me alone, and go with peace to your home to pray alone or in the presence of your family, and let the rest of society enjoy our Secularism. If people want to be among the saved, they shall do so by their own volition, if they don't, then they don't. Leave me alone, stop preaching to those who wish not to listen to you, and let's end it there.

4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 11/15/10 , edited 11/15/10
I did some mistakes int he last one. You know why?because when you have someone just not getting it, you are not able to concetrate. CORRECTION.

Look you keep repeating everything you said in your last post and you do not listen. I already showed you proof that God told men, husbands, to respect their wife, like he laid for his church. You don't seem to want to accept it. Why I ask? You keep saying Jesus Christ is sexes. I gave you many bible verses that he isn't, and why would he be sexes when a female, Mary, gave birth to him? Stop it, seriously. Many people have seen your foolish side. You are posting nothing but lies, and I hope no one is believing you. You just don't want to accept it, that the TRUTH is the truth. And Jesus a husband? man... you have a long way to go.

Jesus Christ died for all of our sins because he love us all. We must accept him as our Lord and Savior, and TRULY accept him with the bottom of our the heart and you must mean it. Just because you aceept Jesus does not mean you get to heaven quickly. Jesus KNOW YOUR HEART. Also, ALL of us are capable ofgoign to hell, but sinceJesus love us all he died for all our sins. Is not as hard, TRULY believe in him, truly accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, truly REPENT, and believe Jesus was ressurected in the 3rd day. God is not asking for much. But keyword, you must truly believe it.Also, if you accept him, you have to try to live up to his commandment, TRY ATLEAST to the best of your ability, because God do know we are all imperfect. God is not stupid, ok? Also, God is only going to accept those who he knows will not sin and those who want to not sin no more. You think God is going to accept you, and then you'll go back to sinning in the New World... you must be crazy. YOU CANNOT CHEAT GOD. Hey you are never to late to be with God. Just truly accept him.


Also, If you don't like the way I teach. I encourage to learn from a better Christian.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.