First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Are we all truly equal?
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/12/10 , edited 12/12/10

DomFortress wrote:


ProudAsianKid wrote:



You still haven't show any example and also you seems to have no idea what a copy is.

A copy = something made 100% look the same or function the same based on an already existing one.

Did all the cars that were made today look or function exactly [ 100% ] the same as the 1st made car? I'm sure no, if you believe yes then you should report this to the respective peoples because they will thank you for copyright infrigment report.

Also if you believe all the cars today exist because of the 1st cars then you believe all human brains are connected with one another so if one human not think it then the other human will not think it aswell, mwahahaha

amersfoort wrote:


Ohhh, I see, yes you are completely right.
Not so fast, keep in mind that since her definition of a "copy" is "something made 100% look the same or function the same based on an already existing one." Then by default the first Asian cosplayer of any anime character is an inferior copy, because no real human can ever looked nor function like an abstract symbol that is anime.


This topic are about human, not about Anime characters so we Asians are not inferior towards any other humans when we Asians cosplaying our Anime characters because when we Asian cosplaying them are the same as we Asians copying our own Asians facial & body form since we Asians make our Anime characters based on our own facial & body form.

As for the evidence of us Asians make our Anime characters based on our own Asians facial & body form can be seen at how it is us Asians who are better cosplaying our Anime characters, for more concrete evidence almost all [ over 90% ] of the Cosplay blogs, videos and topics on the net are only showing Asian cosplayers or atleast almost all of the cosplayers shown on it are Asian cosplayers. For example :
- This Cosplay blog were made by a westerners but almost all [ over 90% ] of the cosplayers shown on it are Asian cosplayers
- This Cosplay video were made by a westerner but ALL of the cosplayers shown on it are Asian cosplayers
- This Cosplay video another Cosplay video that were also made by another westerner but almost all of the cosplayers on it are Asians.


Those just a very small examples of the evidence, if you still doubt it then just look for more of it on the net using the keyword "Anime Cosplay". As for the reason why I'm showing evidence of blogs and videos made by westerners are to avoid bias, unlike this Cosplay video showing western cosplayers that were made by a westerner :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn7fu8kBGkk]
This was a tribute to the good Naruto cosplayers that are NOT asian. I'm tired of people saying that asians are the only ones good at cosplaying. That isn't true. :
Posted 12/12/10 , edited 12/12/10

ProudAsianKid wrote:



This topic are about human, not about Anime characters so we Asians are not inferior towards any other humans when we Asians cosplaying our Anime characters because when we Asian cosplaying them are the same as we Asians copying our own Asians facial & body form since we Asians make our Anime characters based on our own facial & body form.

As for the evidence of us Asians make our Anime characters based on our own Asians facial & body form can be seen at how it is us Asians who are better cosplaying our Anime characters, for more concrete evidence almost all [ over 90% ] of the Cosplay blogs, videos and topics on the net are only showing Asian cosplayers or atleast almost all of the cosplayers shown on it are Asian cosplayers. For example :
- This [url="http://letscosplay.blogspot.com/"]Cosplay blog
were made by a westerners but almost all [ over 90% ] of the cosplayers shown on it are Asian cosplayers.
- This [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpmmInxpdHk]Cosplay video were also made by a westerner but ALL of the cosplayers shown on it are Asian cosplayers.
- This [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuTTVMO_QcY]another Cosplay video were made by another westerner but almost all of the cosplayers on it are Asians.


Those just a very small examples of the evidence, if you still doubt it then just look for more of it on the net using the keyword "Anime Cosplay". As for the reason why I'm showing evidence of blogs and videos made by westerners are to avoid bias, unlike this Cosplay video showing western cosplayers that were made by a westerner :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn7fu8kBGkk
This was a tribute to the good Naruto cosplayers that are NOT asian. I'm tired of people saying that asians are the only ones good at cosplaying. That isn't true. :/

And there's no racism in human biology, so your point is?
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/12/10 , edited 12/12/10

DomFortress wrote:


ProudAsianKid wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


ProudAsianKid wrote:



You still haven't show any example and also you seems to have no idea what a copy is.

A copy = something made 100% look the same or function the same based on an already existing one.

Did all the cars that were made today look or function exactly [ 100% ] the same as the 1st made car? I'm sure no, if you believe yes then you should report this to the respective peoples because they will thank you for copyright infrigment report.

Also if you believe all the cars today exist because of the 1st cars then you believe all human brains are connected with one another so if one human not think it then the other human will not think it aswell, mwahahaha

amersfoort wrote:


Ohhh, I see, yes you are completely right.
Not so fast, keep in mind that since her definition of a "copy" is "something made 100% look the same or function the same based on an already existing one." Then by default the first Asian cosplayer of any anime character is an inferior copy, because no real human can ever looked nor function like an abstract symbol that is anime.


This topic are about human, not about Anime characters so we Asians are not inferior towards any other humans when we Asians cosplaying our Anime characters because when we Asian cosplaying them are the same as we Asians copying our own Asians facial & body form since we Asians make our Anime characters based on our own facial & body form.

As for the evidence of us Asians make our Anime characters based on our own Asians facial & body form can be seen at how it is us Asians who are better cosplaying our Anime characters, for more concrete evidence almost all [ over 90% ] of the Cosplay blogs, videos and topics on the net are only showing Asian cosplayers or atleast almost all of the cosplayers shown on it are Asian cosplayers. For example :
- This Cosplay blog were made by a westerners but almost all [ over 90% ] of the cosplayers shown on it are Asian cosplayers
- This Cosplay video were made by a westerner but ALL of the cosplayers shown on it are Asian cosplayers
- This Cosplay video another Cosplay video that were also made by another westerner but almost all of the cosplayers on it are Asians.

Those just a very small examples of the evidence, if you still doubt it then just look for more of it on the net using the keyword "Anime Cosplay". As for the reason why I'm showing evidence of blogs and videos made by westerners are to avoid bias, unlike this Cosplay video showing western cosplayers that were made by a westerner :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn7fu8kBGkk]
This was a tribute to the good Naruto cosplayers that are NOT asian. I'm tired of people saying that asians are the only ones good at cosplaying. That isn't true. :


And there's no racism in human biology, so your point is?


What is the connection between "human biology" to "western cosplayers who are inferior towards the Asians they try to copy"? If you are talking about racism, the western cosplayers who try to copy Asians are doing racism towards Asians because Impersonating other race are racism.

Posted 12/12/10

ProudAsianKid wrote:


DomFortress wrote:



And there's no racism in human biology, so your point is?


What is the connection between "human biology" to "western cosplayers who are inferior towards the Asians they try to copy"? If you are talking about racism, the western cosplayers who try to copy Asians are doing racism towards Asians because Impersonating other race are racism.

And I should ask you the same thing myself, what's "anime" cosplayers as a subculture has anything to do with the unrealistic mainstream culture of "racial" inequality? When according to your own claim "This topic are about human, not about Anime characters." While the fact is there's only one human race in human biology.
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/12/10 , edited 12/12/10

DomFortress wrote:


ProudAsianKid wrote:


DomFortress wrote:



And there's no racism in human biology, so your point is?


What is the connection between "human biology" to "western cosplayers who are inferior towards the Asians they try to copy"? If you are talking about racism, the western cosplayers who try to copy Asians are doing racism towards Asians because Impersonating other race are racism.

And I should ask you the same thing myself, what's "anime" cosplayers as a subculture has anything to do with the unrealistic mainstream culture of "racial" inequality? When according to your own claim "This topic are about human, not about Anime characters." While the fact is there's only one human race in human biology.


Those western cosplayers are humans and they try to copy a character's facial & body form that were made based on another human's facial & body form, that is the connection. Your previous posting said "Asians are equally inferior as westerner who Cosplay Anime characters" while you don't realize that it is deferent when Asians cosplaying Anime characters compared to when westerners cosplaying Anime characters.

About human in biology are never mentioned all humans born with the same DNA and GENE moreover saying there is only 1 human race. Biology itself aknowledge and support the existence of human's races [ Asian, African, Latina, etc ] by showing how humans DNA and GENE who were on the same race are born with the same DNA and GENE while born with deferent DNA and GENE towards other humans from deferen race.
Posted 12/12/10 , edited 12/12/10

ProudAsianKid wrote:



Those western cosplayers are humans and they try to copy a character's facial & body form that were made based on another human's facial & body form, that is the connection. Your previous posting said "Asians are equally inferior as westerner who Cosplay Anime characters" while you don't realize that it is deferent when Asians cosplaying Anime characters compared to when westerners cosplaying Anime characters.

About human in biology are never mentioned all humans born with the same DNA and GENE moreover saying there is only 1 human race. Biology itself aknowledge and support the existence of human's races [ Asian, African, Latina, etc ] by showing how humans DNA and GENE who were on the same race are born with the same DNA and GENE while born with deferent DNA and GENE towards other humans from deferen race.
And now you're resorting to yourself telling lies, how "pridefully" "Asian" of you to say that.[/sarcasm]

First, my original claim was "by default the first Asian cosplayer of any anime character is an inferior copy, because no real human can ever looked nor function like an abstract symbol that is anime." You liar.

Second, this was the real biological claim, not your amateurish pseudoscience:

When we speak of the various human races, what we are referring to is a set of outward appearances (the phenotypical expression of the genotype). These traits have accumulated within certain niches of the population as people mate with each other.

Skin color is the easiest to understand. The more melanin in the skin, the darker the color. Discriminating on skin color is as silly as discrimination based on hair color. In certain populations other physical traits cluster with skin color: shape of the nose or eyes, hair color or texture, height, weight, body shape, muscle mass, etc. People tend to favor the physical appearance with which they are most familiar or comfortable, an emotional response.

Similarly, some people like dachsunds, others favor poodles. In many ways the physical differences in humans are analogous to the differences in dogs. If dachsunds are bred to dachsunds, their offspring will generally have short legs and long bodies. If dachsunds are bred to poodles, a variety of body types will result, yet they will certainly all be dogs.

Genetically speaking, medium skin color in humans should be the most common. Very light skin or very dark skin would be equally rare in a genetically mixed population.

The real fear on which discrimination is based is cultural. When people don't understand each other's language, beliefs, and traditions, fear results. That which clues us to differences between human beings begins with outward appearances and behavior.(citation)
In other words, I can mate with my real Caucasian girlfriend and have real offspring that's fertile, that's the biological proof that she and I are all the same race. When racism itself is an unrealistic ideology stemmed from human culture, not human nature.
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

DomFortress wrote:


ProudAsianKid wrote:



Those western cosplayers are humans and they try to copy a character's facial & body form that were made based on another human's facial & body form, that is the connection. Your previous posting said "Asians are equally inferior as westerner who Cosplay Anime characters" while you don't realize that it is deferent when Asians cosplaying Anime characters compared to when westerners cosplaying Anime characters.

About human in biology are never mentioned all humans born with the same DNA and GENE moreover saying there is only 1 human race. Biology itself aknowledge and support the existence of human's races [ Asian, African, Latina, etc ] by showing how humans DNA and GENE who were on the same race are born with the same DNA and GENE while born with deferent DNA and GENE towards other humans from deferen race.
And now you're resorting to yourself telling lies, how "pridefully" "Asian" of yo to say that.[/sarcasm]

First, my original claim was "by default the first Asian cosplayer of any anime character is an inferior copy, because no real human can ever looked nor function like an abstract symbol that is anime." You liar.

Second, this was the real biological claim, not your amateurish pseudoscience:

When we speak of the various human races, what we are referring to is a set of outward appearances (the phenotypical expression of the genotype). These traits have accumulated within certain niches of the population as people mate with each other.

Skin color is the easiest to understand. The more melanin in the skin, the darker the color. Discriminating on skin color is as silly as discrimination based on hair color. In certain populations other physical traits cluster with skin color: shape of the nose or eyes, hair color or texture, height, weight, body shape, muscle mass, etc. People tend to favor the physical appearance with which they are most familiar or comfortable, an emotional response.

Similarly, some people like dachsunds, others favor poodles. In many ways the physical differences in humans are analogous to the differences in dogs. If dachsunds are bred to dachsunds, their offspring will generally have short legs and long bodies. If dachsunds are bred to poodles, a variety of body types will result, yet they will certainly all be dogs.

Genetically speaking, medium skin color in humans should be the most common. Very light skin or very dark skin would be equally rare in a genetically mixed population.

The real fear on which discrimination is based is cultural. When people don't understand each other's language, beliefs, and traditions, fear results. That which clues us to differences between human beings begins with outward appearances and behavior.(citation)
In other words, I can mate with my real Caucasian girlfriend and have real offspring that's fertile, that's the biological proof that she and I are all the same race. When racism itself is an unrealistic ideology stemmed from human culture, not human nature.


Whatever biological book it is you read/use that mention there is only 1 human race are just a racist book made by a racist person who denied the existence of Asians, Africans, Latinos and other human's races. What mentioned in biology about human and the number 1 is human is only 1 species, not 1 race.

Anyway if you have children with someone who is not the same race as you such as with African will prove that there is not only 1 human's races.
3059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / library
Offline
Posted 1/7/11
even though humans are raised in different ways or environment, the treatment to females and males are already different.

i hate my country that said that females and males should be equal. Whatever those female heroes in the past who made school for females. Females and males just cannot be equal.
Posted 1/8/11
Yes,we all are equal.No race is more superior than other.Black,white.Whatever rainbow color you are.
Just some lunatics have placed hatred in some hearts.Thinking they out smart others.We
may think different,behave.But our hearts,bodies.Are same.
8742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland, Aberdeen
Offline
Posted 1/10/11
Since racial equality has been brought up, I'll state my own view.

It is my opinion that the races are not equal and how could they be? Black people dominate certain sports, white people are more susceptible to melanoma, myopia is more prevalent among East Asian people and so on and so forth. We are, genetically, different and it is really stupid to try to deny such obvious differences. I see political correctness at work and it saddens me greatly. Now, on the other hand, there are those who would draw conclusions as regards inherent value or worth, which is just as ridiculous. The various races have evolved to survive and they were 'crafted' by their environment and that is that. They all differ in what they excel at and vice versa. There is no scale of how valuable one is, so all this 'Are all the races equally valuable?' shit is pointless. Again, when used in the context of races, the question 'Are we truly equal?' becomes very misleading and I recommend that we as the question 'Are we equally valueless in the absence of such an attribute as 'worth'?' and answer it with 'Yes.'
55205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Online
Posted 1/19/11
So what new life was never meant to be fair just life. Were your born the political climate the climate itself. Only and idiot believes life should be fair. Education was only for a select few in most the years for many centuries. In many parts of the world technology became a must to survive from war or just to eat. some culture never faced this so they seemed less evolved. Not saying they were less than others just the way thing where.
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 1/21/11
it is a hard question ....

but i think life is fair
people are equal in many things but not in some things
while they are better than others in things and the others are better than them in other things
Posted 2/8/11
Well, I can't say all of us are from what we've seen. Basic human rights are denied of people every day for the most petty things. You don't take a man's right away from him to eat a good meal over the color of his skin, nor do you deny him the right to an education, or at least some way to make a living.
3474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / anime.4tv.
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
no, life has been unfair to some since we were born and it will be unfair until we die...
on the other hand, some people have easy lives...
where is the fairness in that?
kvi 
52526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Planet Mars
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

Pacarus wrote:

Are we all truly equal? I believe that we are all born equal, but do you believe that all adults are equal on this planet? Just curious about what others think on the subject because that question has recently come up in my life.


How exactly do add up a person's value? Do you give extra points for being a certain height? maybe multiply that by IQ? You can't really answer the question because their standards for living is going to be different for each person.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.