First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Chiba Prefecture-Chiba City
89816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada,B.C
Offline
Posted 9/19/10 , edited 9/19/10
Mae Mae:Me too and i hope you guys can see my performance tomorrow.I am taking part in a fashion show,and i am also and sining 2 songs for an opening act for a music concert^^
*elevator stops on the 10th floor*
Member
2885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Karakura town
Offline
Posted 9/20/10

AmethystAngel-Christine wrote:

Mae Mae:Me too and i hope you guys can see my performance tomorrow.I am taking part in a fashion show,and i am also and sining 2 songs for an opening act for a music concert^^
*elevator stops on the 10th floor*






Cool. it's up to nanami i wonder if we have anything to do?

Is this our floor?
89816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada,B.C
Offline
Posted 9/20/10
Mae Mae:Newbies usually don't do anything on the first day.
*elevator stops on the 10th floor*
Nanami:Thats fine to me we'd love to watch you Mae Mae^^





Member
2885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Karakura town
Offline
Posted 9/20/10

AmethystAngel-Christine wrote:

Mae Mae:Newbies usually don't do anything on the first day.
*elevator stops on the 10th floor*
Nanami:Thats fine to me we'd love to watch you Mae Mae^^







Is this our floor?


Do we have to go talk to aunt Saphire tomorrow Nanami?

89816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada,B.C
Offline
Posted 9/20/10
Nanami:Yeah can call ehr and give her the good news.
*mae mae leads you down the hall and stops between 2 doors*
Mae Mae:Sometimes Idol co-workers share a room however the manager is always ina seperate one.Each room has it's own kitchen and 1 or 2 bedrooms.
*Mae mae hands one key to cynthia the other nanami*
Mae Mae:Cynthia and Laura your suite is number 39,and Nananmi-san's is 40.I am the first door you see at the end of the hallway number 47.If theres anything you need just come see me and Mae Mae will do her best!

Member
2885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Karakura town
Offline
Posted 9/21/10

AmethystAngel-Christine wrote:

Nanami:Yeah can call ehr and give her the good news.
*mae mae leads you down the hall and stops between 2 doors*
Mae Mae:Sometimes Idol co-workers share a room however the manager is always ina seperate one.Each room has it's own kitchen and 1 or 2 bedrooms.
*Mae mae hands one key to cynthia the other nanami*
Mae Mae:Cynthia and Laura your suite is number 39,and Nananmi-san's is 40.I am the first door you see at the end of the hallway number 47.If theres anything you need just come see me and Mae Mae will do her best!



*LAura grabs the key from Cynthia* I'll take that. i don't trust you with it. thank you mae mae chan.
89816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada,B.C
Offline
Posted 9/21/10
*Mae mae bows and walks off*
Nanami:She had a chara with her did you see it?


Member
2885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Karakura town
Offline
Posted 9/21/10

AmethystAngel-Christine wrote:

*Mae mae bows and walks off*
Nanami:She had a chara with her did you see it?




Yeah we did but we couldnt bring our chara's out it would give away who we were.

Nanami-chan. how can you see chara's?
89816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada,B.C
Offline
Posted 9/21/10
Nanami:How did you think i became like this?The Nanami infront of you now was my would be self when i was a child.I wanted to helpful,and kind to others but also able to protect them.^^

Member
2885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Karakura town
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

AmethystAngel-Christine wrote:

Nanami:How did you think i became like this?The Nanami infront of you now was my would be self when i was a child.I wanted to helpful,and kind to others but also able to protect them.^^



Oh okay then. well then let's go into our rooms and find out what we going to do.
89816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada,B.C
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
*nanami unlocked hers and stepped.In there was a coat closet,small dinning room,living room,kitchen,and a bedroom*
Its like being in an apartment

Member
2885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Karakura town
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

AmethystAngel-Christine wrote:

*nanami unlocked hers and stepped.In there was a coat closet,small dinning room,living room,kitchen,and a bedroom*
Its like being in an apartment



Wow that's soooooo cool.

i wonder what ours looks like *Laura unlocks their room* Ew it's pink.
89816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada,B.C
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
*their room looked similar to nanami's only it was alittle bigger and there were 2 bedrooms*
Nanami:Whats wrong with pink?

Member
2885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Karakura town
Offline
Posted 9/23/10

AmethystAngel-Christine wrote:

*their room looked similar to nanami's only it was alittle bigger and there were 2 bedrooms*
Nanami:Whats wrong with pink?



*sigh* think about it nanami-chan Laura's favorite color is orange pink is an ok color for me but neither of us is really into pink. so yeah.
*tina flies up next to Kiran* Tina:Kiran-chan remember after your first concert i will be leaving.
oh yeah i forgot about that.
Well at least you will still have Zell and Kana.
Yay.
89816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada,B.C
Offline
Posted 9/23/10
Nanami:Well lets unpack we promised Mae Mae-chan we'd see her perform tomorrow^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.