First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Request Time!
Painter
37638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Land of Feathers...
Offline
Posted 8/12/11

xXGhostOfDeathWalkingxX wrote:


Ichirin_Hanano wrote:


xXGhostOfDeathWalkingxX wrote:



im sorry! *bows* i just barely learned how to do screen shots you dont have to do the request its fine im sorry for the trouble *bows*


I really don't care... All I really care about is whether or not we can make this group more active... If this request can make us one step closer to our goal then yeah... I'll do it.


oooh ok *gets cheerful* i'll help you out got any spam forums?? :DDDD


You can spam around. help us advertise! and etc etc.
Posted 8/12/11

Ichirin_Hanano wrote:


xXGhostOfDeathWalkingxX wrote:


Ichirin_Hanano wrote:


xXGhostOfDeathWalkingxX wrote:



im sorry! *bows* i just barely learned how to do screen shots you dont have to do the request its fine im sorry for the trouble *bows*


I really don't care... All I really care about is whether or not we can make this group more active... If this request can make us one step closer to our goal then yeah... I'll do it.


oooh ok *gets cheerful* i'll help you out got any spam forums?? :DDDD


You can spam around. help us advertise! and etc etc.


hehehe thats true HEY *light bubl above head* why dont we help each other out :DDD like ummm how can i say it like our groups help each other
Painter
37638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Land of Feathers...
Offline
Posted 8/12/11

xXGhostOfDeathWalkingxX wrote:


Ichirin_Hanano wrote:


xXGhostOfDeathWalkingxX wrote:


Ichirin_Hanano wrote:


xXGhostOfDeathWalkingxX wrote:



im sorry! *bows* i just barely learned how to do screen shots you dont have to do the request its fine im sorry for the trouble *bows*


I really don't care... All I really care about is whether or not we can make this group more active... If this request can make us one step closer to our goal then yeah... I'll do it.


oooh ok *gets cheerful* i'll help you out got any spam forums?? :DDDD


You can spam around. help us advertise! and etc etc.


hehehe thats true HEY *light bubl above head* why dont we help each other out :DDD like ummm how can i say it like our groups help each other


um... sure why not? just fill in the affiliate form in the affiliate forum.
Posted 8/12/11


okie doki then :DDDD
Splasher
44331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / TO A DIFFERENT AC...
Offline
Posted 8/28/11 , edited 9/8/11
I need more than one avatar to be done as well that it needs to be the style of what I need so I'll be specific. If done so, I guess I'll advertise the group in the group this is for since you did spend time to take on a request like this.

All avatars need the main word "CONNECTION" as written because that's the name of the group. Each avatar will have a different sub word with different styles.


Username-
AwesomeHacker

Type of Graphic-
Avatars

Text on Avatar/Graphic-
1st: I need it to be a dark, mysterious style and could use a little dark green here and there to mix in with the picture. The text will need to be futuristic of like "Chiller" font. I need the words "Choose.Your.Side" just as written.
2nd: This needs to be a war type of style, like chaos and blood. Make it bright red or somewhere near that. A little darkness and gloom would be nice. I need the words to be in a retro or future type of style. The words I need is "War.Is.Just.Beginning"
3rd: I only need the girl using fire, I don't need the mechanical beast in the avatar, if you can do so. Make the style hot and fiery with bright red or dark red. The text needs to be bold, any type of font is fine. Need the words "Unleash.Your.Sin"
4th: Once again, only the girl with her weird tech on her, no words from the picture is needed. I need this bright blue and silver to make it all mechanical or futuristic. Possibly the same text as the 2nd but of course, like blue. The words are "Only.Gods.Can.Punish"

Picture-
First:

Second:

Third:

Fourth:


Size of Avatar/Graphic-
All can be the same size. The size would be around the average size of most avatars. Not sure what are the regular measurements but it's fine however big it is I suppose.

Any additional things-
Not sure, I believe this is all I need. Join my group I guess, you met get some special recognition.


The work will be divided by: Ichirin_Hanano [I will be taking the 1st one], ____ , ____, ____. (MAX 4 people can take the job ; For those taking a job please specify which you will be doing)

the third avi was taken by Maka but it will be dropped due the Semi-quitting mood so I'll pass the work to anyone else , sorry
Painter
37638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Land of Feathers...
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

AwesomeHacker wrote:

I need more than one avatar to be done as well that it needs to be the style of what I need so I'll be specific. If done so, I guess I'll advertise the group in the group this is for since you did spend time to take on a request like this.

All avatars need the main word "CONNECTION" as written because that's the name of the group. Each avatar will have a different sub word with different styles.


Username-
AwesomeHacker

Type of Graphic-
Avatars

Text on Avatar/Graphic-
1st: I need it to be a dark, mysterious style and could use a little dark green here and there to mix in with the picture. The text will need to be futuristic of like "Chiller" font. I need the words "Choose.Your.Side" just as written.
2nd: This needs to be a war type of style, like chaos and blood. Make it bright red or somewhere near that. A little darkness and gloom would be nice. I need the words to be in a retro or future type of style. The words I need is "War.Is.Just.Beginning"
3rd: I only need the girl using fire, I don't need the mechanical beast in the avatar, if you can do so. Make the style hot and fiery with bright red or dark red. The text needs to be bold, any type of font is fine. Need the words "Unleash.Your.Sin"
4th: Once again, only the girl with her weird tech on her, no words from the picture is needed. I need this bright blue and silver to make it all mechanical or futuristic. Possibly the same text as the 2nd but of course, like blue. The words are "Only.Gods.Can.Punish"

Picture-
First:

Second:

Third:

Fourth:


Size of Avatar/Graphic-
All can be the same size. The size would be around the average size of most avatars. Not sure what are the regular measurements but it's fine however big it is I suppose.

Any additional things-
Not sure, I believe this is all I need. Join my group I guess, you met get some special recognition.


This is quite a job! I'll do whatever I can... I'll make I'll edit your post and say something like the work will be divided by ____ people.

IF by any chance the pictures appear to be too small for the avi, we will need you to send bigger versions. EVERYTHING gets resized on CR somehow. So yeah! Thanks for requesting!
Splasher
78412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 9/22/11 , edited 9/24/11
Username- 1234567890qaz
Type of Graphic- Banner
Text on Avatar/Graphic-
1st Banner - Omerta
2nd Banner - Events
3rd Banner - News Board
4th Banner - Omerta
Picture (in spoiler)- Hitman reborn pictures, your choice
Size of Avatar/Graphic- your choice
Any additional things- these banners are a set

S. T. O. L. E. N. B. Y. Ichirin_Hanano
Painter
37638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Land of Feathers...
Offline
Posted 9/24/11

1234567890qaz wrote:

Username- 1234567890qaz
Type of Graphic- Banner
Text on Avatar/Graphic-
1st Banner - Omerta
2nd Banner - Events
3rd Banner - News Board
4th Banner - Omerta
Picture (in spoiler)- Hitman reborn pictures, your choice
Size of Avatar/Graphic- your choice
Any additional things- these banners are a set


You put omerta down twice so i'll make some for the first 3.
Splasher
78412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 9/24/11

Ichirin_Hanano wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

Username- 1234567890qaz
Type of Graphic- Banner
Text on Avatar/Graphic-
1st Banner - Omerta
2nd Banner - Events
3rd Banner - News Board
4th Banner - Omerta
Picture (in spoiler)- Hitman reborn pictures, your choice
Size of Avatar/Graphic- your choice
Any additional things- these banners are a set


You put omerta down twice so i'll make some for the first 3.


ya my bad
Splasher
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 9/29/11
Username- Sync_the_Tempest
Type of Graphic- avatar
Text on Avatar/Graphic-
Grand Anime Vote!
Picture (in spoiler)-

Size of Avatar/Graphic- its up to you rlly..
Any additional things- nope, just male it fancy ^^ thx
Painter
37638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Land of Feathers...
Offline
Posted 9/29/11

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

Username- Sync_the_Tempest
Type of Graphic- avatar
Text on Avatar/Graphic-
Grand Anime Vote!
Picture (in spoiler)-

Size of Avatar/Graphic- its up to you rlly..
Any additional things- nope, just male it fancy ^^ thx


Do you want all of them or just at least 1 or 2 is fine?
Splasher
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 9/30/11

Ichirin_Hanano wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

Username- Sync_the_Tempest
Type of Graphic- avatar
Text on Avatar/Graphic-
Grand Anime Vote!
Picture (in spoiler)-

Size of Avatar/Graphic- its up to you rlly..
Any additional things- nope, just male it fancy ^^ thx


Do you want all of them or just at least 1 or 2 is fine?


if u can fit them all then sure ^^ but if not, at lease the girl and one of the guys =) thank u!
Splasher
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 10/3/11
Username- NegativeSal
Type of Graphic- Icon
Text on Avatar/Graphic- negativesal
Picture (in spoiler)-

Size of Avatar/Graphic- I don't really care.
Any additional things- Make it perfectly good.
Painter
37638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Land of Feathers...
Offline
Posted 10/3/11

1234567890qaz wrote:


Ichirin_Hanano wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

Username- 1234567890qaz
Type of Graphic- Banner
Text on Avatar/Graphic-
1st Banner - Omerta
2nd Banner - Events
3rd Banner - News Board
4th Banner - Omerta
Picture (in spoiler)- Hitman reborn pictures, your choice
Size of Avatar/Graphic- your choice
Any additional things- these banners are a set


You put omerta down twice so i'll make some for the first 3.


ya my bad





Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


Ichirin_Hanano wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:

Username- Sync_the_Tempest
Type of Graphic- avatar
Text on Avatar/Graphic-
Grand Anime Vote!
Picture (in spoiler)-

Size of Avatar/Graphic- its up to you rlly..
Any additional things- nope, just male it fancy ^^ thx


Do you want all of them or just at least 1 or 2 is fine?


if u can fit them all then sure ^^ but if not, at lease the girl and one of the guys =) thank u!





NegativeSal wrote:

Username- NegativeSal
Type of Graphic- Icon
Text on Avatar/Graphic- negativesal
Picture (in spoiler)-

Size of Avatar/Graphic- I don't really care.
Any additional things- Make it perfectly good.


VERY SORRY TO SAY BUT

I'm actually a little busy.. Actually ALL of us are SO YEAH. Your requests will arrive a little late so please bear with us. D;
Splasher
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 10/4/11

noo problem (; take ur time ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.