First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Casual Sex
142796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 9/21/10
nope. i'm scared of STDs.
Posted 9/21/10
Depends on the mood, current status, place and what so ever.. though I haven't done it.

In my current status I am fulfilling and curious to do it, though IDK what would I think after I've done that
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/21/10 , edited 9/21/10

Fadadio wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Feel free to lock this if another thread on it already exists. I searched 7 pages and didn't find much.


Would you ever have casual sex with someone ? Just hook up with some random person for a night or 2 for sex ?
Nah im saving it for Marriage, but even if I wasent. having sex with some random person is just asking for trouble


NO. What has the world gotten into? No morals and no respect. I believe that they should have never created condoms in the first place. They'll be an outbreak on disease but SO WHAT?! it'll teach you to learn to only have one partner and stay with one person until marriage! I believe people will less likely cheat, less likely have sex because of fear of getting pregnant and having an STD's. So no, I'll remain a virgin until the right person comes into my life. What is sex without love? Condoms encourages sex in my opinion.

A proud Christian <3
Posted 9/21/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


Fadadio wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Feel free to lock this if another thread on it already exists. I searched 7 pages and didn't find much.


Would you ever have casual sex with someone ? Just hook up with some random person for a night or 2 for sex ?
Nah im saving it for Marriage, but even if I wasent. having sex with some random person is just asking for trouble


NO. What has the world gotten into? No morals and no respect. I believe that they should have never created condoms in the first place. They'll be an outbreak on disease but SO WHAT?! it'll teach you to learn to only have one partner and stay with one person until marriage! I believe people will less likely cheat, less likely have sex because of fear of getting pregnant and having an STD's. So no, I'll remain a virgin until the right person comes into my life. What is sex without love? Condoms encourages sex in my opinion.

A proud Christian <3


Lmao. Even my mom is more open minded than you.

---------------------------

I want my first time to be with someone I really like, but after that it's whatever happens.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/21/10

dandelion_drummer wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


Fadadio wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Feel free to lock this if another thread on it already exists. I searched 7 pages and didn't find much.


Would you ever have casual sex with someone ? Just hook up with some random person for a night or 2 for sex ?
Nah im saving it for Marriage, but even if I wasent. having sex with some random person is just asking for trouble


NO. What has the world gotten into? No morals and no respect. I believe that they should have never created condoms in the first place. They'll be an outbreak on disease but SO WHAT?! it'll teach you to learn to only have one partner and stay with one person until marriage! I believe people will less likely cheat, less likely have sex because of fear of getting pregnant and having an STD's. So no, I'll remain a virgin until the right person comes into my life. What is sex without love? Condoms encourages sex in my opinion.

A proud Christian <3


Lmao. Even my mom is more open minded than you.

---------------------------

I want my first time to be with someone I really like, but after that it's whatever happens.


I'm just keeping real.
Posted 9/21/10 , edited 9/21/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


dandelion_drummer wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


Fadadio wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Feel free to lock this if another thread on it already exists. I searched 7 pages and didn't find much.


Would you ever have casual sex with someone ? Just hook up with some random person for a night or 2 for sex ?
Nah im saving it for Marriage, but even if I wasent. having sex with some random person is just asking for trouble


NO. What has the world gotten into? No morals and no respect. I believe that they should have never created condoms in the first place. They'll be an outbreak on disease but SO WHAT?! it'll teach you to learn to only have one partner and stay with one person until marriage! I believe people will less likely cheat, less likely have sex because of fear of getting pregnant and having an STD's. So no, I'll remain a virgin until the right person comes into my life. What is sex without love? Condoms encourages sex in my opinion.

A proud Christian <3


Lmao. Even my mom is more open minded than you.

---------------------------

I want my first time to be with someone I really like, but after that it's whatever happens.


I'm just keeping real.


You can't really say that because you have no proof that God even exists, and that's what you're apparently basing your opinion on.

47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/21/10
i agree girls are easy nowadays smh
97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/21/10
No Thanks.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/21/10 , edited 9/21/10

dandelion_drummer wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


dandelion_drummer wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


Fadadio wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Feel free to lock this if another thread on it already exists. I searched 7 pages and didn't find much.


Would you ever have casual sex with someone ? Just hook up with some random person for a night or 2 for sex ?
Nah im saving it for Marriage, but even if I wasent. having sex with some random person is just asking for trouble


NO. What has the world gotten into? No morals and no respect. I believe that they should have never created condoms in the first place. They'll be an outbreak on disease but SO WHAT?! it'll teach you to learn to only have one partner and stay with one person until marriage! I believe people will less likely cheat, less likely have sex because of fear of getting pregnant and having an STD's. So no, I'll remain a virgin until the right person comes into my life. What is sex without love? Condoms encourages sex in my opinion.

A proud Christian <3


Lmao. Even my mom is more open minded than you.

---------------------------

I want my first time to be with someone I really like, but after that it's whatever happens.


I'm just keeping real.


You can't really say that because you have no proof that God even exists, and that's what you're apparently basing your opinion on.


"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" is a verse in the bible. Apply to it. You obviously have not looked deeper. You say there's no proof? The bible itself is proof, it has fulfill most of it's prophecies, the world is not an aciident. Open up your eyes.
Posted 9/21/10 , edited 9/21/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


dandelion_drummer wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


dandelion_drummer wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


Fadadio wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Feel free to lock this if another thread on it already exists. I searched 7 pages and didn't find much.


Would you ever have casual sex with someone ? Just hook up with some random person for a night or 2 for sex ?
Nah im saving it for Marriage, but even if I wasent. having sex with some random person is just asking for trouble


NO. What has the world gotten into? No morals and no respect. I believe that they should have never created condoms in the first place. They'll be an outbreak on disease but SO WHAT?! it'll teach you to learn to only have one partner and stay with one person until marriage! I believe people will less likely cheat, less likely have sex because of fear of getting pregnant and having an STD's. So no, I'll remain a virgin until the right person comes into my life. What is sex without love? Condoms encourages sex in my opinion.

A proud Christian <3


Lmao. Even my mom is more open minded than you.

---------------------------

I want my first time to be with someone I really like, but after that it's whatever happens.


I'm just keeping real.


You can't really say that because you have no proof that God even exists, and that's what you're apparently basing your opinion on.


Darling, I have open my eyes and is unquestionable. A god do exist, if you can't see it is because you do not seek him with all your heart. You must be an Atheist? Science surely has took over your mind. God bless and I hope you do see the light. The bible itself who has flfil all of it prophecies so far is already proof enough, there you go. "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" is a verse in the bible. Apply to it.


Lost cause alert.

Bye.

EDIT: No, that's mean..maybe you're not a lost cause. You just need some help I can't give you.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 9/21/10 , edited 9/21/10

dandelion_drummer wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


dandelion_drummer wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


dandelion_drummer wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


Fadadio wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Feel free to lock this if another thread on it already exists. I searched 7 pages and didn't find much.


Would you ever have casual sex with someone ? Just hook up with some random person for a night or 2 for sex ?
Nah im saving it for Marriage, but even if I wasent. having sex with some random person is just asking for trouble


NO. What has the world gotten into? No morals and no respect. I believe that they should have never created condoms in the first place. They'll be an outbreak on disease but SO WHAT?! it'll teach you to learn to only have one partner and stay with one person until marriage! I believe people will less likely cheat, less likely have sex because of fear of getting pregnant and having an STD's. So no, I'll remain a virgin until the right person comes into my life. What is sex without love? Condoms encourages sex in my opinion.

A proud Christian <3


Lmao. Even my mom is more open minded than you.

---------------------------

I want my first time to be with someone I really like, but after that it's whatever happens.


I'm just keeping real.


You can't really say that because you have no proof that God even exists, and that's what you're apparently basing your opinion on.


Darling, I have open my eyes and is unquestionable. A god do exist, if you can't see it is because you do not seek him with all your heart. You must be an Atheist? Science surely has took over your mind. God bless and I hope you do see the light. The bible itself who has flfil all of it prophecies so far is already proof enough, there you go. "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" is a verse in the bible. Apply to it.


Lost cause alert.

Bye.


Bye and God bless you. Bye bye I hoep you can see the light, what ever is stopping you pls pray.
2646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / a dimension where...
Offline
Posted 9/21/10

crazy_wasabii wrote:

no, i'm not gonna risk my life just for sex...(STDs are REAL)!


its actually called STI now not STD cuz it is a infection now
10497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 9/21/10
haha no
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 9/21/10
Yup!!! With Condom!!!
7444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 9/21/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


Fadadio wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Feel free to lock this if another thread on it already exists. I searched 7 pages and didn't find much.


Would you ever have casual sex with someone ? Just hook up with some random person for a night or 2 for sex ?
Nah im saving it for Marriage, but even if I wasent. having sex with some random person is just asking for trouble


NO. What has the world gotten into? No morals and no respect. I believe that they should have never created condoms in the first place. They'll be an outbreak on disease but SO WHAT?! it'll teach you to learn to only have one partner and stay with one person until marriage! I believe people will less likely cheat, less likely have sex because of fear of getting pregnant and having an STD's. So no, I'll remain a virgin until the right person comes into my life. What is sex without love? Condoms encourages sex in my opinion.

A proud Christian <3


More like a proud nutcase.

************************************************************************

Anyway, sure, why not? It's not that bad.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.