Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Casual Sex
12293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / AUS
Offline
Posted 10/20/10
I've never done a casual hook up let alone casual sex, and I don't think I could. ^_^
12924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / look behind you. (:
Offline
Posted 10/21/10
hm .. interesting question
26765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / FLORIDA
Offline
Posted 10/21/10
i'm sad that so many people don't care and think it's perfectly fine. ~sigh~
Posted 10/21/10 , edited 10/21/10

Allhailodin wrote:

Feel free to lock this if another thread on it already exists. I searched 7 pages and didn't find much.


Would you ever have casual sex with someone ? Just hook up with some random person for a night or 2 for sex ?


I do this sometimes, I got started when I was working warehouse and this part time chick and I hit it off. Then I started doing the whole website stuff where you meet people in your area... I don't recommend it unless you are fond of people luring you in for extreme fetish like S&M, Bondage, Female supremacy, torture, or in some cases the people aren't who they said they were and they actually just want to kill you. This is why I always bring a switchblade with me. It's enough to stop just about anyone in their tracks and gives you time to get out fairly conveniently.

Lota freaks in the world who aren't content with just sex.

Nothing beats the feeling of meeting a complete stranger with only one goal. Your heart rushes with anxiety and butterflies stronger than a first love, except you get the satisfaction of knowing that you don't care about this person outside of the encounter.
Posted 10/21/10 , edited 10/21/10

Yohannbear wrote:


BulletproofAnaDoll wrote:


Yohannbear wrote:


BulletproofAnaDoll wrote:


Yohannbear wrote:


Superscript wrote:


animeaddict0 wrote:

whats that???
the only casual i know are parties and dresses not sex....
can someone please explain........


Just sex for fun, without bothering about all the relationship stuff that would go with it.. usually when people have casual sex they don't know each other very well and then part ways after wards.


Your mixing up one night stands and casual sex....this is why i say most people dont understand what casual sex is....


They didn't mix it up.
Some call one night stands "casual sex," while others use the term to describe sex in a "casual relationship."

Casual sex lacks emotional ties, and occurs outside of a committed relationship.


Thats why its wrong, causal sex and one night stands are completely different things. Again i will explain:

One Night stand: You meet a girl at a bar you take her home and sleep with her and you never talk to her again. All happens in one day.

Casual Sex: My best friend of 10 years Sally broke up with her BF and is very sad so I offer to let her rebound off me. I still talk to her and we are still best friends and we both pretended nothing has happened. Many years down the line we have sex again and we pretend nothing has happen.

All I can say is how many times have you had casual sex and one night stands?



I will say it again, since you didn't understand the first time:
It wasn't WRONG.
BOTH of the examples you mentioned are labeled as casual sex.
"Casual sex" would be a category, and "one night stand" would be a "sub-category."

All I have to say is, I've never killed anyone. Do I have to have killed someone to know what "killing" is?
You don't have to have tried something to know the definition of it.


Okay one last try:

In order to have casual sex both person A and person B has to be emotionally void with each other in complete agreement. in order to have casual sex. They can go on interaction with each other like nothing has happened, that is why its called "casual" sex.

When your in a one night stand situation person A could be head over heels and in love with person B and person B just wants to get laid, then stop talking to person A the next day. Thats what you call a "ONS"

Also sweetie experiencing something and reading a definition out of a book is completely different. Wont you agree if i read about breaking up with someone in a book and then do it in real life with someone i love very much the definition of breaking up to me would change?








For the sake of this argument, why don't we all just call it what it "REALLY" is...
Posted 10/21/10 , edited 10/21/10

tinabop1 wrote:

i'm sad that so many people don't care and think it's perfectly fine. ~sigh~


Not everybody believes that being constrained to monogamy is perfectly fine. I don't want to be weighed down by a life partner, so how else am I going to get any? I also am decent enough to know that women tend to get attached if you give them any hints of false hope for a relationship. That's why it is better to have a mutual "No strings attached", rather then ending up hurting somebody badly.

Honestly, sex is a natural human desire, and who does it hurt if it is consensual, and mutually accepted that no feelings beyond lust shall be involved.
261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ann Arbor, Michigan
Offline
Posted 10/21/10 , edited 10/21/10
i've done the casual sex thing...or i guess you could say i tried it...when it's with your ex it's really not all that casual even if you say it is...i really wouldn't recommend it unless you're able to keep yourself from being attached to somebody..i'll say this tho...i probably won't be doing it again for a while...
Posted 10/21/10 , edited 10/21/10

madxchild wrote:

i've not really done the casual sex thing. i'm kinda iffy about having a dirty one-night-stand with some random stranger...


You can still be picky and make sure you are getting a decent human being... In my experience, you still get to know the person lightly. When you meet up, you exchange formalities, and start small talking about yourself and them and get to know them so you are more comfortable. But honestly it's like that "First time" feeling, every single time, because you have anxiety and are nervous while excited every time. It's such a numbing and overwhelming mix of emotions.

Kind of like free falling for the first time lol. It's a extreme rush. There are a lot of weirdos out there. Make sure you can at least talk to the person on the phone for a while before you do any sort of meet up and kind of get a feeling for the overall personality. It's usually very easy to tell if the person is putting on a front. Also, since you are female, never go to the guys house, always have him come to yours, always have phones nearby, and perhaps something to defend yourself in the worst case scenario. It's always nice to have a backup plan.

Back when I was doing it most of the chicks were pretty stunning yet I was startled that just about all of them had a utility knife or something of the sort in their pants.
64437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 10/21/10
this is why the fucking world has fucking aids -_-

retards
2674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/10

varnlestoff wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Feel free to lock this if another thread on it already exists. I searched 7 pages and didn't find much.


Would you ever have casual sex with someone ? Just hook up with some random person for a night or 2 for sex ?


I do this sometimes, I got started when I was working warehouse and this part time chick and I hit it off. Then I started doing the whole website stuff where you meet people in your area... I don't recommend it unless you are fond of people luring you in for extreme fetish like S&M, Bondage, Female supremacy, torture, or in some cases the people aren't who they said they were and they actually just want to kill you. This is why I always bring a switchblade with me. It's enough to stop just about anyone in their tracks and gives you time to get out fairly conveniently.

Lota freaks in the world who aren't content with just sex.

Nothing beats the feeling of meeting a complete stranger with only one goal. Your heart rushes with anxiety and butterflies stronger than a first love, except you get the satisfaction of knowing that you don't care about this person outside of the encounter.


woah, you get around- no offence- i'm just saying xD
Posted 10/21/10 , edited 10/21/10

loopity wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Feel free to lock this if another thread on it already exists. I searched 7 pages and didn't find much.


Would you ever have casual sex with someone ? Just hook up with some random person for a night or 2 for sex ?


I do this sometimes, I got started when I was working warehouse and this part time chick and I hit it off. Then I started doing the whole website stuff where you meet people in your area... I don't recommend it unless you are fond of people luring you in for extreme fetish like S&M, Bondage, Female supremacy, torture, or in some cases the people aren't who they said they were and they actually just want to kill you. This is why I always bring a switchblade with me. It's enough to stop just about anyone in their tracks and gives you time to get out fairly conveniently.

Lota freaks in the world who aren't content with just sex.

Nothing beats the feeling of meeting a complete stranger with only one goal. Your heart rushes with anxiety and butterflies stronger than a first love, except you get the satisfaction of knowing that you don't care about this person outside of the encounter.


woah, you get around- no offence- i'm just saying xD


Lol that's nothing

I learned a lot of the women who do it, usually used host services when they are lonely, Not because of attractiveness, some are absolute beauties, it's because a lot of people are not willing to put up with a lot of what they do unless there is money involved. I actually got referred by a few to become a host so they could pay for me since I didn't want to do any of these things no strings attached haha.

I fell into that business for a while, because it paid thousands on a weekly basis, but I had to get out after a half a year because I absolutely could not put up with the shit that you go through in a host club. I was threatened to be kicked out because I denied service to gay males who came in, they let me off for a while, but I decided to get out before they gave me no other choice but leave or do something I would never be able to live with myself.

What can I say, you need money to survive. Thanks to trading my sense of passion to become damaged goods, I now live with some nice stuff like a computer rather then a laptop from the 90's. And I got free dress clothes that are worth around $6,000 total, I sold one suit so I could live off my rent for a while, and I used the other one to find myself a decent job for a truck dispatch service.

I am off women for a while, I am proud to have done nothing intimate with another human for the least year or so XD
2674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/10

varnlestoff wrote:


loopity wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Feel free to lock this if another thread on it already exists. I searched 7 pages and didn't find much.


Would you ever have casual sex with someone ? Just hook up with some random person for a night or 2 for sex ?


I do this sometimes, I got started when I was working warehouse and this part time chick and I hit it off. Then I started doing the whole website stuff where you meet people in your area... I don't recommend it unless you are fond of people luring you in for extreme fetish like S&M, Bondage, Female supremacy, torture, or in some cases the people aren't who they said they were and they actually just want to kill you. This is why I always bring a switchblade with me. It's enough to stop just about anyone in their tracks and gives you time to get out fairly conveniently.

Lota freaks in the world who aren't content with just sex.

Nothing beats the feeling of meeting a complete stranger with only one goal. Your heart rushes with anxiety and butterflies stronger than a first love, except you get the satisfaction of knowing that you don't care about this person outside of the encounter.


woah, you get around- no offence- i'm just saying xD


Lol that's nothing

I learned a lot of the women who do it, usually used host services when they are lonely, Not because of attractiveness, some are absolute beauties, it's because a lot of people are not willing to put up with a lot of what they do unless there is money involved. I actually got referred by a few to become a host so they could pay for me since I didn't want to do any of these things no strings attached haha.

I fell into that business for a while, because it paid thousands on a weekly basis, but I had to get out after a half a year because I absolutely could not put up with the shit that you go through in a host club. I was threatened to be kicked out because I denied service to gay males who came in, they let me off for a while, but I decided to get out before they gave me no other choice but leave or do something I would never be able to live with myself.

What can I say, you need money to survive. Thanks to trading my sense of passion to become damaged goods, I now live with some nice stuff like a computer rather then a laptop from the 90's. And I got free dress clothes that are worth around $6,000 total, I sold one suit so I could live off my rent for a while, and I used the other one to find myself a decent job for a truck dispatch service.


wait, so - wait- you basically work bdsm as job, and for pleasure, and you seriously making $$$ a week?
wow....
lol
tell me why am i in pre-med again???? xDDDD
i'll spank someone for a living xD *jokingjoking*
Posted 10/21/10 , edited 10/21/10

loopity wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


loopity wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Feel free to lock this if another thread on it already exists. I searched 7 pages and didn't find much.


Would you ever have casual sex with someone ? Just hook up with some random person for a night or 2 for sex ?


I do this sometimes, I got started when I was working warehouse and this part time chick and I hit it off. Then I started doing the whole website stuff where you meet people in your area... I don't recommend it unless you are fond of people luring you in for extreme fetish like S&M, Bondage, Female supremacy, torture, or in some cases the people aren't who they said they were and they actually just want to kill you. This is why I always bring a switchblade with me. It's enough to stop just about anyone in their tracks and gives you time to get out fairly conveniently.

Lota freaks in the world who aren't content with just sex.

Nothing beats the feeling of meeting a complete stranger with only one goal. Your heart rushes with anxiety and butterflies stronger than a first love, except you get the satisfaction of knowing that you don't care about this person outside of the encounter.


woah, you get around- no offence- i'm just saying xD


Lol that's nothing

I learned a lot of the women who do it, usually used host services when they are lonely, Not because of attractiveness, some are absolute beauties, it's because a lot of people are not willing to put up with a lot of what they do unless there is money involved. I actually got referred by a few to become a host so they could pay for me since I didn't want to do any of these things no strings attached haha.

I fell into that business for a while, because it paid thousands on a weekly basis, but I had to get out after a half a year because I absolutely could not put up with the shit that you go through in a host club. I was threatened to be kicked out because I denied service to gay males who came in, they let me off for a while, but I decided to get out before they gave me no other choice but leave or do something I would never be able to live with myself.

What can I say, you need money to survive. Thanks to trading my sense of passion to become damaged goods, I now live with some nice stuff like a computer rather then a laptop from the 90's. And I got free dress clothes that are worth around $6,000 total, I sold one suit so I could live off my rent for a while, and I used the other one to find myself a decent job for a truck dispatch service.


wait, so - wait- you basically work bdsm as job, and for pleasure, and you seriously making $$$ a week?
wow....
lol
tell me why am i in pre-med again???? xDDDD
i'll spank someone for a living xD *jokingjoking*


Lol no bdsm was actually off limits, you weren't allowed to physically damage/inflict pain to the host/hostess. The furthest it went was light S&M role play like pretend rape. Also, the only way you can get into it is through referral as the whole club works through a high class community who pay a lot of money for their desires. The whole business was played out above the radar of the law, rather then below it. I went to work every day on the third floor of a local bingo parlor/theater.

It's not worth it FYI, you lose a lot of yourself. The whole mysterious nature of 'love' and such become almost trivial. When I was working 'love' was what people paid for... As such, even in a normal relationship, it's similar, because a relationship is the promise to trade emotional, comfort, material goods, and protection, for something in return of a similar weight. 'Love' often turns into an excuse to irrationally expect more from the trade without giving anything in return. There's always a selfish desire involved. I really wish I were still ignorant to a lot of things in life.

In a few years i'm actually quitting my job as truck dispatch and am going to live with my friend for a while so I can take college courses on EMS, so I can become a EMT, and eventually a paramedic. Despite the fact that it pays less then what im doing now, I don't really care about money anymore as long as I can make ends meet doing something that I can enjoy.
2674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/10

varnlestoff wrote:


loopity wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


loopity wrote:


varnlestoff wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Feel free to lock this if another thread on it already exists. I searched 7 pages and didn't find much.


Would you ever have casual sex with someone ? Just hook up with some random person for a night or 2 for sex ?


I do this sometimes, I got started when I was working warehouse and this part time chick and I hit it off. Then I started doing the whole website stuff where you meet people in your area... I don't recommend it unless you are fond of people luring you in for extreme fetish like S&M, Bondage, Female supremacy, torture, or in some cases the people aren't who they said they were and they actually just want to kill you. This is why I always bring a switchblade with me. It's enough to stop just about anyone in their tracks and gives you time to get out fairly conveniently.

Lota freaks in the world who aren't content with just sex.

Nothing beats the feeling of meeting a complete stranger with only one goal. Your heart rushes with anxiety and butterflies stronger than a first love, except you get the satisfaction of knowing that you don't care about this person outside of the encounter.


woah, you get around- no offence- i'm just saying xD


Lol that's nothing

I learned a lot of the women who do it, usually used host services when they are lonely, Not because of attractiveness, some are absolute beauties, it's because a lot of people are not willing to put up with a lot of what they do unless there is money involved. I actually got referred by a few to become a host so they could pay for me since I didn't want to do any of these things no strings attached haha.

I fell into that business for a while, because it paid thousands on a weekly basis, but I had to get out after a half a year because I absolutely could not put up with the shit that you go through in a host club. I was threatened to be kicked out because I denied service to gay males who came in, they let me off for a while, but I decided to get out before they gave me no other choice but leave or do something I would never be able to live with myself.

What can I say, you need money to survive. Thanks to trading my sense of passion to become damaged goods, I now live with some nice stuff like a computer rather then a laptop from the 90's. And I got free dress clothes that are worth around $6,000 total, I sold one suit so I could live off my rent for a while, and I used the other one to find myself a decent job for a truck dispatch service.


wait, so - wait- you basically work bdsm as job, and for pleasure, and you seriously making $$$ a week?
wow....
lol
tell me why am i in pre-med again???? xDDDD
i'll spank someone for a living xD *jokingjoking*


Lol no bdsm was actually off limits, you weren't allowed to physically damage/inflict pain to the host/hostess. The furthest it went was light S&M role play like pretend rape. Also, the only way you can get into it is through referral as the whole club works through a high class community who pay a lot of money for their desires. The whole business was played out above the radar of the law, rather then below it. I went to work every day on the third floor of a local bingo parlor/theater.

It's not worth it FYI, you lose a lot of yourself. The whole mysterious nature of 'love' and such become almost trivial. When I was working 'love' was what people paid for... As such, even in a normal relationship, it's similar, because a relationship is the promise to trade emotional, comfort, material goods, and protection, for something in return of a similar weight. 'Love' often turns into an excuse to irrationally expect more from the trade without giving anything in return. There's always a selfish desire involved. I really wish I were still ignorant to a lot of things in life.

In a few years i'm actually quitting my job as truck dispatch and am going to live with my friend for a while so I can take college courses on EMS, so I can become a EMT, and eventually a paramedic. Despite the fact that it pays less then what im doing now, I don't really care about money anymore as long as I can make ends meet.


you lose a lot of yourself


^ i figured that. You seem really wise, I hope you do get out of it and go ahead with becoming an EMT-
this is really interesting nevertheless, maybe you should write about your experiences- it seems like you have alot to share.
~Luck :)
p.s. and i'll try to stick with my pre-med (even though chem is practically killing me xD)
56298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 10/21/10
In all honesty, it's all I've ever had. I've had a few one nighters but a few have lasted longer. The ones that have lasted longer (one is going on 7 or so years) are my friends. So I do trust them and I am careful. I don't know what it's really like to have in a monogamous relationship. Though if you can do it, it's better with a friend you already trust and know. You just need to set parameters of what you expect and for the love of all things holy, do not do casual sex with someone in a relationship, that's when shit hits the fan (it really does you know, MythBusters proved this). It works for me for now because I'm not all there and ready for a monogamous relationship, so just bring on the sex for me. I enjoy it, it works for me. Call me a slut or whore if you will, but it won't phase me at all.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.