First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Academy
Shine Star
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

Angela210 wrote:


I-kiss wrote:



Hikari: *suprised* Wait you know them?? B-but how??? Umm well i would like to go meet them, i heard they are really good and that there music is beautiful, but i don´t really know any of there songs so i can´t say who i like the most *looks at Sakura and smiles*


Sakura:Of course I know them but you see "Midnight Strawberry" is my Older Brother band and he have stage name so yeah *Laughs* umm Okay then and I see, that is right but I understand so Alright then and I l know all of their song *Looks back at Hikari and smiles back* heheehehe *Goes over to the gate then get out her cellphone to call the limbo driver*


Hikari: *follows Sakura, stil is shock*....*staying qiuet*
Posted 9/22/10

I-kiss wrote:


Angela210 wrote:



Hikari: *follows Sakura, stil is shock*....*staying qiuet*


Sakura:*Stand infornt of Gate as she callled to limbo driver to pick her and Hikari up then hanging up her cellphone*
Limbo:*Arrived next to the Academy's Gate*
Sakura:It's here *Grab Hikari's hand as she walks to the limbo then open the door's* hehe *Get inside the limbo with HikarI* you going to have some fun
Limbo's Driver:Okay, we are going to the Jin's Masion seen your Older Brother and the rest of the member in Midnight Strawberry is there. Lady Sakura
Sakura:I see
Limbo's Driver:*Click one button to closed door behind Sakura and Hikari then started driver to Jin's Masion*
Shine Star
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

Angela210 wrote:


I-kiss wrote:


Angela210 wrote:



Hikari: *follows Sakura, stil is shock*....*staying qiuet*


Sakura:*Stand infornt of Gate as she callled to limbo driver to pick her and Hikari up then hanging up her cellphone*
Limbo:*Arrived next to the Academy's Gate*
Sakura:It's here *Grab Hikari's hand as she walks to the limbo then open the door's* hehe *Get inside the limbo with HikarI* you going to have some fun
Limbo's Driver:Okay, we are going to the Jin's Masion seen your Older Brother and the rest of the member in Midnight Strawberry is there. Lady Sakura
Sakura:I see
Limbo's Driver:*Click one button to closed door behind Sakura and Hikari then started driver to Jin's Masion*


Hikari: *still in shock* W-what just happend??
Posted 9/22/10

I-kiss wrote:



Sakura:*Looks to Hikari* you were shock when you know I tell that I know Midnight Strawberry also that "Midnight Strawberry" is my Older Brother band so now we are going to see Jin's Mansion which is where my Older Brother and the rest of Midnight Strawberry's Member is at so yeah
Limbo's Driver:*Keeps driving to Jin's Mansion*
-15 minutes, they arrived at Jin's Mansion-
Sakura:*Looks out of the window and see Jin's Mansion* we are here
Limbo's Driver:*Get out of limbo's then walks over to the door as he open for Sakura's and Hikari* here we are
Sakura:Thank you *Gots up out of the limbo's as she genltly squezze Hikari's then walks to Jin's Mansion and stand infornt of the mansion*
Maid:*Open the door* Welcome to Jin's Mansion. Lady Sakura and Hikari
Sakura:Thank you
Maid:Your welcome
Sakura:*Walks inside as she saw Jin and her Older Brother also the rest of the Midnight Strawberry's Member*
Jin:Hey
Sakura's Older Brother:*Looks at Hikari* Hey there
Shine Star
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/10


Hikari: *stands behind Sakura* Umm etto Nice to meet you
Posted 9/22/10

I-kiss wrote:



Hikari: *stands behind Sakura* Umm etto Nice to meet you


Jin:Nice to meet you too, *Bow and smiles* I am Jin
Daichi:*Smiles* I am Daichi, the leader of Midnight Strawberry also Sakura's Older Brother *bow in respect to Hikari and looks at her and smiling happily* also it's a honor to meet you
Daisuke, Satoshi, Keiichi and Dark*Looks to Hikari* Nice to meet you too
Shine Star
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

Angela210 wrote:


I-kiss wrote:



Hikari: *stands behind Sakura* Umm etto Nice to meet you


Jin:Nice to meet you too, *Bow and smiles* I am Jin
Daichi:*Smiles* I am Daichi, the leader of Midnight Strawberry also Sakura's Older Brother *bow in respect to Hikari and looks at her and smiling happily* also it's a honor to meet you
Daisuke, Satoshi, Keiichi and Dark*Looks to Hikari* Nice to meet you too


Hikari: *moves a littel from Sakura a bows down* Nice to meet you all, my name is Hikari *smiles*
Posted 9/22/10

I-kiss wrote:



Hikari: *moves a littel from Sakura a bows down* Nice to meet you all, my name is Hikari *smiles*


Daisuke:Hey Hikari-chan, my name is Daisuke Suzuki
Keiichi:Yo Hikari-chan, my name is Keiichi
Dark:Hihi Hikari-chan I am Dark Suzuki
Satoshi:Hey Hey Hikari-san, I am Satoshi
Daichi:I am Daichi Ichinose a.k.a Ryuu
Jin:I am Jin
Shine Star
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

Angela210 wrote:


I-kiss wrote:



Hikari: *moves a littel from Sakura a bows down* Nice to meet you all, my name is Hikari *smiles*


Daisuke:Hey Hikari-chan, my name is Daisuke Suzuki
Keiichi:Yo Hikari-chan, my name is Keiichi
Dark:Hihi Hikari-chan I am Dark Suzuki
Satoshi:Hey Hey Hikari-san, I am Satoshi
Daichi:I am Daichi Ichinose a.k.a Ryuu
Jin:I am Jin


Hikari: *smiles and looks at Sakura* Umm etto it´s nice meeting you all, i still can´t belive that i´m here..
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 9/22/10


"Grazie mille" Dino said, from where he was
Posted 9/22/10

I-kiss wrote:



Hikari: *smiles and looks at Sakura* Umm etto it´s nice meeting you all, i still can´t belive that i´m here..


Daichi, Daisuke, Satoshi, Dark, Jin, Keiichi:Yeah and you too, *Laughs* I see,......
Sakura:*Smiles and looks back at HIkari* hehehe and I see Hikari-chan, anyway you can asked them anything? *Shrug her shoulder*
Shine Star
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

Angela210 wrote:


I-kiss wrote:



Hikari: *smiles and looks at Sakura* Umm etto it´s nice meeting you all, i still can´t belive that i´m here..


Daichi, Daisuke, Satoshi, Dark, Jin, Keiichi:Yeah and you too, *Laughs* I see,......
Sakura:*Smiles and looks back at HIkari* hehehe and I see Hikari-chan, anyway you can asked them anything? *Shrug her shoulder*


Hikari: *kind of shy when it comes to boys* umm etto *pulls Sakura and whispers in her ear* Umm Sakura-san i should have told you but i ger really shy when it comes to boys *blushing a lil*
Posted 9/22/10

SensuallyYours wrote:



"Grazie mille" Dino said, from where he was


Sakura:*Whisper to Dino form where he was in Japanese* Douitashimashite
(Tran:You're welcome)
Posted 9/22/10

SensuallyYours wrote:



"Grazie mille" Dino said, from where he was


Sakura:*Whisper to Dino form where he was speak in Japanese* Douitashimashite
(Tran:You're welcome)
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 9/22/10


Dino nodded and didn't reply. He took out his cell phone and spoke in quick Italian then turned to Sakura. "Ti piacerebbe andare a prendere un caffè? Forse tè?"
(Tran: Would you like to go get some coffee? Perhaps tea?)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.