First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [VGP] KHR Character Claim
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

yotsubamaid wrote:



yay~! varia pwns ;3


yeah
5949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / malaysia ^^
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
Username//Name LibelleDaSpoilDevil / Yuuki
Character you wish to claim:Yamamoto
Where group your character is from (ex. Vongola, Varia):vongola
ONLY ONE CHARACTER PER PERSON PLEASE!
Varia Boss
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

LibelleDaSpoilDevil wrote:

Username//Name LibelleDaSpoilDevil / Yuuki
Character you wish to claim:Yamamoto
Where group your character is from (ex. Vongola, Varia):vongola
ONLY ONE CHARACTER PER PERSON PLEASE!


Approved~
Arcobaleno
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
Username//Name: SayuriUchiha//Sayuri
Character you wish to claim: Gokudera Hayato
Where group your character is from (ex. Vongola, Varia): Vongola
ONLY ONE CHARACTER PER PERSON PLEASE
Varia Boss
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

SayuriUchiha wrote:

Username//Name: SayuriUchiha//Sayuri
Character you wish to claim: Gokudera Hayato
Where group your character is from (ex. Vongola, Varia): Vongola
ONLY ONE CHARACTER PER PERSON PLEASE


ADDED! Go roleplay now Gokudera-kun!
Arcobaleno
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

Toshiro888111 wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:

Username//Name: SayuriUchiha//Sayuri
Character you wish to claim: Gokudera Hayato
Where group your character is from (ex. Vongola, Varia): Vongola
ONLY ONE CHARACTER PER PERSON PLEASE


ADDED! Go roleplay now Gokudera-kun!


thnk u Boss xD
Varia Boss
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 9/22/10

SayuriUchiha wrote:


Toshiro888111 wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:

Username//Name: SayuriUchiha//Sayuri
Character you wish to claim: Gokudera Hayato
Where group your character is from (ex. Vongola, Varia): Vongola
ONLY ONE CHARACTER PER PERSON PLEASE


ADDED! Go roleplay now Gokudera-kun!


thnk u Boss xD


No problem my awesome right-hand man XD
Guardians
2200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Music House
Offline
Posted 9/24/10


Username//Name: emored13//PAul
Character you wish to claim: LAMBO!!
Where group your character is from (ex. Vongola, Varia): Vongola
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/10

emored13 wrote:



Username//Name: emored13//PAul
Character you wish to claim: LAMBO!!
Where group your character is from (ex. Vongola, Varia): Vongola


added
Mafioso
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 9/26/10
Username//Name: Yu_Ri_Ko
Character you wish to claim: Mukuro
Where group your character is from (ex. Vongola, Varia):
Vongola
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/10

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Username//Name: Yu_Ri_Ko
Character you wish to claim: Mukuro
Where group your character is from (ex. Vongola, Varia):
Vongola


added
Mafioso
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 9/28/10
Username//Name : PAPAX-22
Character you wish to claim : Superbi Squalo
Where group your character is from (ex. Vongola, Varia): Varia
Mafioso
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/10

PAPAX-22 wrote:

Username//Name : PAPAX-22
Character you wish to claim : Superbi Squalo
Where group your character is from (ex. Vongola, Varia): Varia


Added!!
Posted 9/30/10
Username//Name : IceMelody
Character you wish to claim: Kozato Enma o.o
Where group your character is from (ex. Vongola, Varia): Shimon ^o^
Mafioso
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 10/1/10

lovelyevil_queen wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Username//Name: Yu_Ri_Ko
Character you wish to claim: Mukuro
Where group your character is from (ex. Vongola, Varia):
Vongola


added


thx =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.