First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Vongola HQ
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/24/10
Fran: awee thats mean belll :3 we're on the same team y'know
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/10

yotsubamaid wrote:

Fran: awee thats mean belll :3 we're on the same team y'know


[bel] i know but i hate u
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/24/10
Fran: the feelings mutual bel (:
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

yotsubamaid wrote:

Fran: the feelings mutual bel (:


[bel] leave me alone im leaving now and ur coming with me u need to do ur job back at Varia HQ while i go shopping in the market *drag Fran along*
Guardians
2200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Music House
Offline
Posted 9/25/10
lambo:
Kimi wa Dare da? [Who am You?]

Boku wa Lambo! [I am Lambo]

Boku wa Dare da? [Who am I?]

Kimi wa~ Lambo! [You're Lambo!]

Lambo-chan desu!

ah.! xD
Mafioso
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 10/1/10
Mukuro: "Kufufufu~ It seems fun here...!" *smirks*
Mafioso
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in gintoki's bedr...
Offline
Posted 10/4/10 , edited 10/4/10
Primo: *out of place* spending my time here will be just a waste of time... *vanished*

---------- Primo's out of the atmosphere *not present* ----------
Mafioso
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 10/6/10
Yuko: Hmm...? Did i just see something? ... Well... Anyways... what's happening here?
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Yuko: Hmm...? Did i just see something? ... Well... Anyways... what's happening here?


Bel: nm everything seems dead shshsishishi (no one active at the moment)
Mafioso
59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

lovelyevil_queen wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Yuko: Hmm...? Did i just see something? ... Well... Anyways... what's happening here?


Bel: nm everything seems dead shshsishishi (no one active at the moment)


Yuko: Oh... Seems so... *looks around*
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
Fran: *eating some ice cream* There was this guy down the street... i was hungrry so i got some food :3
Mafioso
1344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
ne..ne..watcha doin here??
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

yotsubamaid wrote:

Fran: *eating some ice cream* There was this guy down the street... i was hungrry so i got some food :3


Bel: =.=" Drag fran away we r leaving now
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:


lovelyevil_queen wrote:


Yu_Ri_Ko wrote:

Yuko: Hmm...? Did i just see something? ... Well... Anyways... what's happening here?


Bel: nm everything seems dead shshsishishi (no one active at the moment)


Yuko: Oh... Seems so... *looks around*


Bel:yeah
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
Fran: awe i wanted to stay :3 there is food everywhere and no signs of Xanxus
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.