First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Camp Rock
Creator
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 9/26/10

SensuallyYours wrote:



"I'll hang with you guys." Arianne smiled


Connect 3 in one voice: That's great to hear from you Arianne. What do you want to do now with us?
Creator
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 9/26/10

DawnXmoon wrote:

lola: im great hbu


Shane: I am fine too. Well have you met any familiar faces in here already Lola?
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 9/26/10


"I don't really know this place well. Mind to show me around?" Arianne asked
Creator
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 9/26/10

SensuallyYours wrote:



"I don't really know this place well. Mind to show me around?" Arianne asked


Connect 3 in one voice: Sure we can show you around this camp. Do you want to see our uncle Arianne?
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 9/26/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



"I don't really know this place well. Mind to show me around?" Arianne asked


Connect 3 in one voice: Sure we can show you around this camp. Do you want to see our uncle Arianne?


"Umm...Sure why not?" Arianne replied
Creator
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 9/26/10 , edited 9/26/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



"I don't really know this place well. Mind to show me around?" Arianne asked


Connect 3 in one voice: Sure we can show you around this camp. Do you want to see our uncle Arianne?


"Umm...Sure why not?" Arianne replied


Connect 3 in one voice: OK follow us this way.You will meet our uncle.
*Then we all went to the mess hall where we found Brown*

Connect 3 in one voice: Hi uncle. This is our new camper and her name is Arianne.

Brown: Hi my nephews. Welcome to Camp Rock Arianne I am Brown Cesario Connect 3's uncle.
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 9/26/10 , edited 9/26/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


jeniebunny wrote:

Nichole: I just got to Camp rock and i start to look for my Cabin "Looks like it's this one" i say as i look at it then walk in
Caitlyn: A girl walks into the Cabin and i turn around and smile "Hey My names Caitlyn" i say


*Nate and Jason were talking with each other when they noticed a new girl and then they decided to follow her and look where she was going and then they noticed a Cabin which was actually Caitlyn's cabin and they decided that they should take visit Caitlyn and then they opened the door and went in*



Nate and Jason in one voice: Hi girls.We just thought that we should drop in. Hi Caitlyn. Nice to see you in here again this summer too.
Jason: You must be Nichole, Nate just told to me about you and we have a new camper here this is nice. OH by the way I am Jason.


Nichole: "Nice to meet you all" i say smiling "and yeah my names Nichole I'm really looking forward to spending time with everyone" i add

Caitlyn: "Hey guys" i say grining
Creator
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 9/26/10 , edited 9/26/10

jeniebunny wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


jeniebunny wrote:

Nichole: I just got to Camp rock and i start to look for my Cabin "Looks like it's this one" i say as i look at it then walk in
Caitlyn: A girl walks into the Cabin and i turn around and smile "Hey My names Caitlyn" i say


*Nate and Jason were talking with each other when they noticed a new girl and then they decided to follow her and look where she was going and then they noticed a Cabin which was actually Caitlyn's cabin and they decided that they should take visit Caitlyn and then they opened the door and went in*



Nate and Jason in one voice: Hi girls.We just thought that we should drop in. Hi Caitlyn. Nice to see you in here again this summer too.
Jason: You must be Nichole, Nate just told to me about you and we have a new camper here this is nice. OH by the way I am Jason.


Nichole: "Nice to meet you all" i say smiling "and yeah my names Nichole I'm really looking forward to spending time with everyone" i add

Caitlyn: "Hey guys" i say grining


Nate: Shane is so in love with Mitchie and they spend all free time together here in Camp. Actually I am so happy for him. When we came here and Mitchie noticed Shane he was so happy to see his girlfriend again. So Caitlyn, how are you?Last year's summer was so great, wasn't it?
Jason: I am still disappointed when Shane didn't make me my birdhouse.
Nate: Why you even wanted a birdhouse bro?
Jason: I like birds
Nate: OH I understand now.
Jason: I am going to build my birdhouse myself.Who want to help me?
Nate: Don't mind about my brother Nichole he is just that. So you probably want to meet Shane too or am I wrong Nichole?
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 9/26/10


"Hello. Nice to meet you." Arianne said
Creator
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 9/26/10

SensuallyYours wrote:



"Hello. Nice to meet you." Arianne said


Brown: Nice to meet you too Arianne. Do you like this Camp so far?Do you like my nephews?
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 9/26/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



"Hello. Nice to meet you." Arianne said


Brown: Nice to meet you too Arianne. Do you like this Camp so far?Do you like my nephews?


"Yes, this place is awesome. And the Connect 3 is the best." Arianne smiled
Creator
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 9/27/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



"Hello. Nice to meet you." Arianne said


Brown: Nice to meet you too Arianne. Do you like this Camp so far?Do you like my nephews?


"Yes, this place is awesome. And the Connect 3 is the best." Arianne smiled


Connect 3 in one voice: We are glad that you like us Arianne. Shall we go now to the beach or where do you want to go Arianne. Uncle see you later
Brown: See you later my nephews.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 9/27/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



"Hello. Nice to meet you." Arianne said


Brown: Nice to meet you too Arianne. Do you like this Camp so far?Do you like my nephews?


"Yes, this place is awesome. And the Connect 3 is the best." Arianne smiled


Connect 3 in one voice: We are glad that you like us Arianne. Shall we go now to the beach or where do you want to go Arianne. Uncle see you later
Brown: See you later my nephews.


"I don't really know." Arianne said
Creator
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 9/27/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



"Hello. Nice to meet you." Arianne said


Brown: Nice to meet you too Arianne. Do you like this Camp so far?Do you like my nephews?


"Yes, this place is awesome. And the Connect 3 is the best." Arianne smiled


Connect 3 in one voice: We are glad that you like us Arianne. Shall we go now to the beach or where do you want to go Arianne. Uncle see you later
Brown: See you later my nephews.


"I don't really know." Arianne said



Shane:So do you want to go with us to the beach then?
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 9/27/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



"Hello. Nice to meet you." Arianne said


Brown: Nice to meet you too Arianne. Do you like this Camp so far?Do you like my nephews?


"Yes, this place is awesome. And the Connect 3 is the best." Arianne smiled


Connect 3 in one voice: We are glad that you like us Arianne. Shall we go now to the beach or where do you want to go Arianne. Uncle see you later
Brown: See you later my nephews.


"I don't really know." Arianne said



Shane:So do you want to go with us to the beach then?


"Sure." Arianne shrugged
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.