First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Pick your own character or make your own character
Creator
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

DawnXmoon wrote:

uhh can i be lola
Username:dawnXmoon
character:lola


APPROVED

Connect 3 in one voice:Welcome Lola. Let's talk more in Camp Rock forum topic. We see you there.
Shane: Nice to see you again here Lola. Last years summer was so great indeed. How are you by the way?
Member
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at a cloudy beach
Offline
Posted 9/28/10
name: lucinda price

musical skills: sings and plays bass gutair

which camp r u in?: camp rock

what kind of person are you: snobby, rich, athletic, flirty

do you like connect 3: yes her fave band

which camp is better: camp rock

pic

Creator
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 9/28/10

beach-babe wrote:

name: lucinda price

musical skills: sings and plays bass gutair

which camp r u in?: camp rock

what kind of person are you: snobby, rich, athletic, flirty

do you like connect 3: yes her fave band

which camp is better: camp rock

pic



APPROVED

Connect 3 in one voice: Welcome Lucinda. Let's talk more in Camp Rock forum topic and we are going there now see you there
Shane, Nate and Jason in one voice: Welcome to Camp Rock Lucinda we hope you enjoy your summer in here.
Member
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with the wolves
Offline
Posted 9/30/10
name: elexis conerway

musical skills: plays drums and sometimes sings (she dosen't think she can sing but she can)

which camp r u in: camp rock

what kind of person are you: cheery and kind hearted she atracts the wrong sort of people

do you like connect three: she thinks they r ok...

which camp is better: camp rock

pic:

Creator
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/1/10 , edited 10/1/10

misstress-of-wolves wrote:

name: elexis conerway

musical skills: plays drums and sometimes sings (she dosen't think she can sing but she can)

which camp r u in: camp rock

what kind of person are you: cheery and kind hearted she atracts the wrong sort of people

do you like connect three: she thinks they r ok...

which camp is better: camp rock

pic:


APPROVED



Connect 3 in one voice: Welcome Elexis. Let's talk more in Camp Rock forum topic see you there and we are going there now. Once again welcome to Camp Rock Elexis.
Posted 10/3/10
Name: Konata-Chan
Musical skills: ummm singing?
Which Camp are you in(Camp Rock or Camp Star)?: both i guess XD
What kind of person are you?: a person person
Do you like Connect 3?: um yeah?
Which Camp is better Camp Rock or Camp Star?: ummm idk Xd
Picture (No spoiler please): um ella?
Creator
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/3/10

BlueAngelX3 wrote:

Name: Konata-Chan
Musical skills: ummm singing?
Which Camp are you in(Camp Rock or Camp Star)?: both i guess XD
What kind of person are you?: a person person
Do you like Connect 3?: um yeah?
Which Camp is better Camp Rock or Camp Star?: ummm idk Xd
Picture (No spoiler please): um ella?


APPROVED

Connect 3 in one voice: Welcome Konata. Let's talk more in Camp Rock forum topic. We are going there right now.
(If you want to be Ella just write your username and Character name and then you are Ella)
Posted 10/3/10
but I still wanna b called konata xD
Creator
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/3/10

BlueAngelX3 wrote:

but I still wanna b called konata xD


You can be both because in this group you can have two characters
Posted 10/3/10
yay XDD thnkz chu
Creator
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/3/10

BlueAngelX3 wrote:

yay XDD thnkz chu


So if you want to be Ella too just write your Username and Character name and then you are Ella. So like I said before you can have two characters in this group . By the way can you edit these things in your character pick just one Camp either Camp Rock or Camp Star and pick also one Camp from that spot which camp is better Camp Rock or Camp Star and put your characters picture too and describe your character too please and then it is easier for me to recognize you.Can you please do that?
Posted 10/3/10
ummmm i don kno how to put pics up XDD i feel so noobish
Creator
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/3/10

BlueAngelX3 wrote:

ummmm i don kno how to put pics up XDD i feel so noobish


Just use that Browse... button and pick a picture from your computer. Does this help you?
10884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / under yo' bed, chica
Offline
Posted 10/5/10
Name: Amy Jujdge
Musical skills: Singer
Which Camp are you in(Camp Rock or Camp Star)?: Camp Star
What kind of person are you?: Nice,Independent,Competetive
Do you like Connect 3?: NO
Which Camp is better Camp Rock or Camp Star?: Although Camp rock is fun I HATE them! Camp Star ROCKS!
Picture (No spoiler please)
Creator
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/5/10

Ashlillie wrote:

Name: Amy Jujdge
Musical skills: Singer
Which Camp are you in(Camp Rock or Camp Star)?: Camp Star
What kind of person are you?: Nice,Independent,Competetive
Do you like Connect 3?: NO
Which Camp is better Camp Rock or Camp Star?: Although Camp rock is fun I HATE them! Camp Star ROCKS!
Picture (No spoiler please)


APPROVED

Nate: By the way my girlfriend is in Camp Star so it doesn't matter to me wheather you like or not our band but now you can go to Camp Star forum topic. My girlfriend's name is by the way Dana Turner.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.