First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[RP] Namimori Hospital
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/25/10
Fran: Oh my. Bel-Senpai has lost it I see the screw falling out of his head *-* maybe i should back up a little :3
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

yotsubamaid wrote:

Fran: Oh my. Bel-Senpai has lost it I see the screw falling out of his head *-* maybe i should back up a little :3


[bel] COME BACK HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/25/10
Fran: I shall be running now, pardon me.
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

yotsubamaid wrote:

Fran: I shall be running now, pardon me.


[bel] *ran after Fran* COME BACK HERE U IDIOT!!!!!!!!
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/25/10
Fran: Ohh noo... Bel-Senapaii is chasing me.. whatever shall i do? *throws banana peel on the ground*
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

yotsubamaid wrote:

Fran: Ohh noo... Bel-Senapaii is chasing me.. whatever shall i do? *throws banana peel on the ground*


[bel] dodged it u think a trick u see o ntv will save ur butt think again
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/25/10
Fran: I just thought Bel-Senpaii tripping on a banana would be funny
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

yotsubamaid wrote:

Fran: I just thought Bel-Senpaii tripping on a banana would be funny


[bel] ur soo childish i can't believe u got in the varia
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/25/10
Fran: I am just replacing Mammon :I but i do have this hell ring~ and a hilarioussss box weapon. :]
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

yotsubamaid wrote:

Fran: I am just replacing Mammon :I but i do have this hell ring~ and a hilarioussss box weapon. :]


[bel] i know i hate that box weapon why dose it have to be me do u hate me that much
Vongola Boss
19241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / not here
Offline
Posted 9/25/10
Fran: well i think it matched how ridiculous my hat is :]
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

yotsubamaid wrote:

Fran: well i think it matched how ridiculous my hat is :]


[Bel] Dam u
Vongola Boss
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
Bel: i fell down the stairs that must mean im really sick *cough*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.