First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Application #3 for pineapples
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/28/11

Mist_Illusion wrote:

Name/Nickname: Raymond V. Shutcliff / Ray
Program: Photoshop CS4
Experience: 3 years with Photoshop and become mod in 3 group :)
How active are you?: Not really, but i'm always checking group everyday ^^
Do you LOVE this group?: Yups so much ^^
Did you invite all your buddies?: Yup i did :)
Samples Of Your Work{in spoiler please}:


☑-passed -try not to make your graphics so messy. Simplicity is not always a bad thing.

Next Step:

Avatar

Banner
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/28/11

EnshinEnkya wrote:


athena134 wrote:


EnshinEnkya wrote:


Hai ! Done :D:D

Hope ish ok T A T''



Is it okay if I accept you for a banner mod only (for now)? I liked the banner you made, but I think that the avi was way too messy. Please try not to add effects on the faces or cover up the entire photo. The center of the graphics is the picture.... Also.. try to make your copyright slightly smaller. I usually use a pixel font set at 6 point font for my copyrights.

Hai :D:D me will work harder Dayoo!! hohooo ~ = v = <3



kk~! You can start work anytime you see fit. ^_^
[+ Loved +] Pineapple
2667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Neverland~
Offline
Posted 12/28/11

athena134 wrote:


Mist_Illusion wrote:

Name/Nickname: Raymond V. Shutcliff / Ray
Program: Photoshop CS4
Experience: 3 years with Photoshop and become mod in 3 group :)
How active are you?: Not really, but i'm always checking group everyday ^^
Do you LOVE this group?: Yups so much ^^
Did you invite all your buddies?: Yup i did :)
Samples Of Your Work{in spoiler please}:


☑-passed -try not to make your graphics so messy. Simplicity is not always a bad thing.

Next Step:

Avatar

Banner


Here, sorry if looks ugly :<
Avatar


Banner
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/2/12

Mist_Illusion wrote:


athena134 wrote:


Mist_Illusion wrote:

Name/Nickname: Raymond V. Shutcliff / Ray
Program: Photoshop CS4
Experience: 3 years with Photoshop and become mod in 3 group :)
How active are you?: Not really, but i'm always checking group everyday ^^
Do you LOVE this group?: Yups so much ^^
Did you invite all your buddies?: Yup i did :)
Samples Of Your Work{in spoiler please}:


☑-passed -try not to make your graphics so messy. Simplicity is not always a bad thing.

Next Step:

Avatar

Banner


Here, sorry if looks ugly :<
Avatar


Banner


♡- passed as a graphic mod

you may start work anytime.
[+ Loved +] Pineapple
2667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Neverland~
Offline
Posted 1/2/12

athena134 wrote:


Mist_Illusion wrote:


athena134 wrote:


Mist_Illusion wrote:

Name/Nickname: Raymond V. Shutcliff / Ray
Program: Photoshop CS4
Experience: 3 years with Photoshop and become mod in 3 group :)
How active are you?: Not really, but i'm always checking group everyday ^^
Do you LOVE this group?: Yups so much ^^
Did you invite all your buddies?: Yup i did :)
Samples Of Your Work{in spoiler please}:


☑-passed -try not to make your graphics so messy. Simplicity is not always a bad thing.

Next Step:

Avatar

Banner


Here, sorry if looks ugly :<
Avatar


Banner


♡- passed as a graphic mod

you may start work anytime.

Thank you very much
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 1/23/12 , edited 1/23/12
I apply before, but I think I'd improved.
Name/Nickname:Sally / Yuki, Shally, Hiro, or Tei
Program:GIMP
Experience:Beginner
How active are you?:Scale of 8
Do you LOVE this group?:Of course, why would I re-apply.
Did you invite all your buddies?:Yes Hold on i'll give proof.

Samples Of Your Work{in spoiler please}: It is set according to however it is, I can't rearrange it anymore. Some of them are most likely GIMP, and others are Photoshop.
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 1/29/12 , edited 1/29/12
Name/Nickname:. leslie
Program:. photoshop cs4
Experience:. some
How active are you?:. will be on during weekends and less in coming may. lots during summer.
Do you LOVE this group?:. yes(:
Did you invite all your buddies?:. yes
Samples Of Your Work{in spoiler please}:
Posted 1/29/12 , edited 1/29/12
Name/Nickname: christine
Program: photoshop cs3
Experience: was mod for several groups before
How active are you?: active mostly during weekends and on some weekdays
Do you LOVE this group?: yes~ ^^
Did you invite all your buddies?: yup
Samples Of Your Work{in spoiler please}:
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/5/12

leslye wrote:

Name/Nickname:. leslie
Program:. photoshop cs4
Experience:. some
How active are you?:. will be on during weekends and less in coming may. lots during summer.
Do you LOVE this group?:. yes(:
Did you invite all your buddies?:. yes
Samples Of Your Work{in spoiler please}:


☑-passed

Next Step:

Avatar

Banner


note: join my group "mayo pineapple" and try a few of the colorings there. ^_^
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/5/12

Hina-chii wrote:

Name/Nickname: christine
Program: photoshop cs3
Experience: was mod for several groups before
How active are you?: active mostly during weekends and on some weekdays
Do you LOVE this group?: yes~ ^^
Did you invite all your buddies?: yup
Samples Of Your Work{in spoiler please}:


☑-passed

Next Step:

Avatar

Banner


note: join my group "mayo pineapple" and try a few of the colorings there. ^_^
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/5/12 , edited 2/5/12

NegativeSal wrote:

I apply before, but I think I'd improved.
Name/Nickname:Sally / Yuki, Shally, Hiro, or Tei
Program:GIMP
Experience:Beginner
How active are you?:Scale of 8
Do you LOVE this group?:Of course, why would I re-apply.
Did you invite all your buddies?:Yes Hold on i'll give proof.

Samples Of Your Work{in spoiler please}: It is set according to however it is, I can't rearrange it anymore. Some of them are most likely GIMP, and others are Photoshop.


☒-failed

come again when you have improved.
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/17/12
Name/Nickname: Yume :)
Program: PS CS5.1
Experience: None yet. ^___^
How active are you?: 75% ACTIVE =]
Do you LOVE this group?: SUKI DESSU! O x O
Did you invite all your buddies?: I don't have buds. = , =
Samples Of Your Work{in spoiler please}:
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/25/12

myheaven- wrote:

Name/Nickname: Yume :)
Program: PS CS5.1
Experience: None yet. ^___^
How active are you?: 75% ACTIVE =]
Do you LOVE this group?: SUKI DESSU! O x O
Did you invite all your buddies?: I don't have buds. = , =
Samples Of Your Work{in spoiler please}:


☑-passed

Next Step:

Avatar

Banner
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/13/12
Name/Nickname: Zhiya
Program: PS CS5 and CS3
Experience: used to be a mod at photoshop school before i went on my long hiatus but now i'm back !
How active are you?: Only on fri and weekends
Do you LOVE this group?: Haii ! I would like this to be the first grp im mod in after my haitus
Did you invite all your buddies?: I did. But i think they're probably inactive by now since i was away for so long.
Samples Of Your Work: Urm in my album but their kinda old since i did them before hiatus.
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/21/12 , edited 4/21/12

iPanda- wrote:

Name/Nickname: Zhiya
Program: PS CS5 and CS3
Experience: used to be a mod at photoshop school before i went on my long hiatus but now i'm back !
How active are you?: Only on fri and weekends
Do you LOVE this group?: Haii ! I would like this to be the first grp im mod in after my haitus
Did you invite all your buddies?: I did. But i think they're probably inactive by now since i was away for so long.
Samples Of Your Work: Urm in my album but their kinda old since i did them before hiatus.


♡-passed as graphic mod

Omg, I remember your epic graphics! O_o They are still very amazing, but trying using some colorings.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Mayo_Pineapple#s=/group/Mayo_Pineapple/forum%3Fextra_param%3D693898%26page%3D0
The above link is a post to one of my old tutorials (you may have to join the group though). Hope it can be of use to you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.