Post Reply Become A MonsteR Rawrster ♥`
Creator
913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HOTTY BERRYZ HEART ♥
Offline
Posted 9/24/10 , edited 9/24/10
Become a MonsteR RawrsteR ♥`

Name/Nickname:
Age:
Samples:
Why you wanna be mod?:

GOOD LUCK!
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jay Park Place >8D
Offline
Posted 9/24/10

Name/Nickname: Kiley-chan
Age: ?
Samples: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/kiley-chan/pages/My-Graphic-Examples
Why you wanna be mod?: I want to help out with this group =3
Moderator
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On the top of the...
Offline
Posted 9/24/10
Name/Nickname: You know it bby!
Age:12
Samples:I have too?? if you want to see it, i'll pm you
Why you wanna be mod?: bcoz my banana is here :33
Creator
913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HOTTY BERRYZ HEART ♥
Offline
Posted 9/24/10

fuckyeahsnsd wrote:

Name/Nickname: You know it bby!
Age:12
Samples:I have too?? if you want to see it, i'll pm you
Why you wanna be mod?: bcoz my banana is here :33


100 % accepted!<3
Creator
913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HOTTY BERRYZ HEART ♥
Offline
Posted 9/24/10

kiley-chan wrote:


Name/Nickname: Kiley-chan
Age: ?
Samples: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/kiley-chan/pages/My-Graphic-Examples
Why you wanna be mod?: I want to help out with this group =3


REJECTED.

I'm soo sorry but you need to improve a lilttle more...:))
Try next time!
Moderator
2977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/25/10
Name/Nickname: Jae. Jae bby for you!
Age: 11
Samples: You know me sistar!
Why you wanna be mod?: cuz i wanna be with my sistar. ;D
Creator
913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HOTTY BERRYZ HEART ♥
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

-iPink wrote:

Name/Nickname: Jae. Jae bby for you!
Age: 11
Samples: You know me sistar!
Why you wanna be mod?: cuz i wanna be with my sistar. ;D


100000 % ACCEPTED!!
Rawrster ♥`
25168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 神戸, 大阪 , 日本
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
Name/Nickname: Honey ^^
Age: 13
Samples: you should know pockypinksunny cakie ;DD
Why you wanna be a mod? : i wanna be by chuu and help you sweetie! cos you RAWK my lyf sugar!! ♥
Rawrster ♥`
20456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / (: ILY BOY
Offline
Posted 10/4/10


Become a MonsteR RawrsteR ♥`

Name/Nickname: Yuna
Age: 14 now 15 in december(:
Samples:Examples:
Why you wanna be mod?: I wanna edit pictures for people(:




You must be logged in to post.