First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply answer if you want n_n
Moderator
22719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / over the heavens,...
Offline
Posted 1/9/08 , edited 1/9/08
Can you decipher this?

erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi

what does it mean?? I know the answer, i just wanna know if you guys know it too^-^

This is what's inscribed on the Mirror of Erised
Member
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Check behind you...
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
i show not you're face but your heart's desire...i had to read the first book again just to know
Member
3903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

SAY221 wrote:


i show not you're face but your heart's desire...i had to read the first book again just to know


"I show not your face but your heart's desire"

Rowling was sure smart enough to think about such things.. haha..
Member
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
Yeah I knew it too!!!Cause I have a book called The Magical worlds of Harry Potter,It just analyzes the Books!!!
Moderator
7203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Mother Earth!
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Rowling was a PURE genius of making HP! Imagine a world without it!!!
Moderator
7203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Mother Earth!
Offline
Posted 3/19/08 , edited 4/27/08
Mirror Of Erised ( erised is desire backwords )

I show not your face but your hearts desire.....

genuis!

EDITED: erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi
if you put the words front word

ishow no tyo urfac ebu tyo urhe arts desire

and when you put spaces in the words where they really have to be put and combine the words

i show not your face but your hearts desire

it all makes sense! I think JK Rowling was a pure genius!
Member
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
sooo.. everybody knows the answer already.. anymore questions?
Moderator
22719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / over the heavens,...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
All right.....what do these spells do:

Glacius
Carpe Retractum
Ferula


^^,
11686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The fire that sur...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
Im not shure about anything else but carpe retractum is suposed to help you pull things. i played the fourth game for the ps2.
Member
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
I research for Ferula and it's some kind of herb found in Asia.
does all these word have to do with Herbology?
Moderator
7203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Mother Earth!
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/30/08
Ohh!! OHH!! I KNOW!!!
Ferula: Description: Creates a bandage and a splint.
Seen/Mentioned: Used by Remus Lupin in Prisoner of Azkaban to bind Ron's broken leg.
Suggested Etymology: Latin ferula meaning "a stick"

Glacius:Freezes things like torches, water, lava, Fire Salamanders,
Fireplaces. Almost anything on fire.

And last not least!
Carpe Retractum: Works like a fishing hook. Can grab on to anything
with a hook or handle etc. You can also grab onto something and jump
wide gaps.


Member
1246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
ohh..i didnt catch any questions anymore..all had been answered..is there any other questions????

*hugs and kisses*
14132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

Quigly_123 wrote:

Mirror Of Erised ( erised is desire backwords )

I show not your face but your hearts desire.....

genuis!

EDITED: erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi
if you put the words front word

ishow no tyo urfac ebu tyo urhe arts desire

and when you put spaces in the words where they really have to be put and combine the words

i show not your face but your hearts desire

it all makes sense! I think JK Rowling was a pure genius!


i luv books that have htat sorta stuff in it!!!
Moderator
7203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Mother Earth!
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

zhanra wrote:

ohh..i didnt catch any questions anymore..all had been answered..is there any other questions????

*hugs and kisses*


Try the QUESTIONARY GAME! its fun.. check out in the forums...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.