First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[RP] Immortal RP
Posted 9/24/10
No outsiders!!
Posted 9/24/10
Kuran Arisa

I closed my eyes as I walked around.
Special Mod
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 9/24/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Kuran Arisa

I closed my eyes as I walked around.


Maka:-sits in her room reading-
Posted 9/24/10
Kuran Arisa

"Sigh, so HE'S near huh?"
Special Mod
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Kuran Arisa

"Sigh, so HE'S near huh?"


Maka:.........-puts her book down sensing something-
Posted 9/25/10
Kuran Arisa

"Sigh" I stood up and looked out the window.
"Are you serious?"
Special Mod
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Kuran Arisa

"Sigh" I stood up and looked out the window.
"Are you serious?"


Maka:-i ignored it and sat bac down reading-
Posted 9/25/10
Kuran Arisa

I jumped out the window.
Special Mod
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Kuran Arisa

I jumped out the window.


Maka;-walks outside-
Posted 9/25/10
Kuran Arisa

"Sigh" I started running around the forest.
"This smell. . . ." I stopped running.
I saw Zero and Yuuki. Zero was drinking Yuuki's blood.
"Yuuki." I said with my eyes glowing red.
Special Mod
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Kuran Arisa

"Sigh" I started running around the forest.
"This smell. . . ." I stopped running.
I saw Zero and Yuuki. Zero was drinking Yuuki's blood.
"Yuuki." I said with my eyes glowing red.


Maka:-apears-..wats wrong?
Posted 9/25/10
Kuran Arisa

"Are you okay with this Yuuki?"

Kuran Yuuki

"Yeah it's fine"
Special Mod
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Kuran Arisa

"Are you okay with this Yuuki?"

Kuran Yuuki

"Yeah it's fine"


Maka:-looks at them-
Posted 9/25/10
Kuran Arisa

"Let's go Maka, let's not disturb the two of them." I ran back to the academy again.
Special Mod
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 9/25/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Kuran Arisa

"Let's go Maka, let's not disturb the two of them." I ran back to the academy again.


Maka:-sighs n disapears-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.