First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[Apply] Mods
Posted 9/26/10

cream_cookies wrote:




GFX DESIGNER
Username: cream_cookies
Name: jodi
Are you active?: Yep :]
Program(s) you used:
abobe photoshop cs5
examples:
Aviis :


banners:


profile:


invited? yes





you may put your examples on the pages and make your own shop.
[WGD] GFX Mod
5725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 9/26/10

SexiiBunniie wrote:


cream_cookies wrote:




GFX DESIGNER
Username: cream_cookies
Name: jodi
Are you active?: Yep :]
Program(s) you used:
abobe photoshop cs5
examples:
Aviis :


banners:


profile:


invited? yes





you may put your examples on the pages and make your own shop.

sure
8151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / instagram - Jan8ight
Offline
Posted 9/27/10

SexiiBunniie wrote:


CC-101 wrote:

GFX Designers

Username:CC-101
Name:Lala
Are you active?:yes
Program(s) you used: ps cs4 and cs5 (sumtimes)
Show your examples (at least 2-3) on spoiler:

Have you invited your buddies? (proof):






you may put your examples on the pages and make your own shop.



thank ya ^^^^
Posted 9/27/10
co-creator
Username: olivey
Name: oliv
Will you be active and check on the group?: yes
Have you been a Co-creator before?: nope just been a creator
Will you support us?: yes i will
Posted 9/27/10

olivey wrote:

co-creator
Username: olivey
Name: oliv
Will you be active and check on the group?: yes
Have you been a Co-creator before?: nope just been a creator
Will you support us?: yes i will




you may update something on the group
Posted 9/27/10

SexiiBunniie wrote:


olivey wrote:

co-creator
Username: olivey
Name: oliv
Will you be active and check on the group?: yes
Have you been a Co-creator before?: nope just been a creator
Will you support us?: yes i will




you may update something on the group


like wut ? ._. profile ? games ?
[WGD] GFX Mod
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/28/10
GFX Designers
Username:Colleteregal
Name:Collete
Are you active?:Yup
Program(s) you used:Gimp
Show your examples (at least 2-3) on spoiler:

Have you invited your buddies? (proof):Group invitations sent to 83 users! 18 users are already members or invited to this group.
Posted 9/28/10

colleteregal wrote:

GFX Designers
Username:Colleteregal
Name:Collete
Are you active?:Yup
Program(s) you used:Gimp
Show your examples (at least 2-3) on spoiler:

Have you invited your buddies? (proof):Group invitations sent to 83 users! 18 users are already members or invited to this group.




you may put your examples on the pages and make your own shop.

And put your freebies on the "Freebies Forum"

And go get your ID Pass
Posted 9/29/10
GFX Designers
Username: xHelplessDreams
Name: Kitty / Sakura .
Are you active?: Will try to be on weekdays.
Program(s) you used: GIMP 2.6 / Lunapic online. / Paint / Others.
Have you invited your buddies? (proof): Group invitations sent to 61 users! 10 users are already members or invited to this group.

Avii's


Banner's


Render's


Profile's

Posted 9/29/10

xHelplessDreams wrote:

GFX Designers
Username: xHelplessDreams
Name: Kitty / Sakura .
Are you active?: Will try to be on weekdays.
Program(s) you used: GIMP 2.6 / Lunapic online. / Paint / Others.
Have you invited your buddies? (proof): Group invitations sent to 61 users! 10 users are already members or invited to this group.

Avii's


Banner's


Render's


Profile's





you may put your examples on the pages and make your own shop.

And put your freebies on the "Freebies Forum"

And go get your ID Pass
[WGD] Member
6055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/10
GFX Designers
Username: Amutolovergirl
Name: Cooki
Are you active?: Always
Program(s) you used: Gimp and Photoscape
Show your examples (at least 2-3) on spoiler:

Have you invited your buddies? (proof):
Posted 10/1/10

Amutolovergirl wrote:

GFX Designers
Username: Amutolovergirl
Name: Cooki
Are you active?: Always
Program(s) you used: Gimp and Photoscape
Show your examples (at least 2-3) on spoiler:

Have you invited your buddies? (proof):




you may put your examples on the pages and make your own shop.

And put your freebies on the "Freebies Forum"

And go get your ID Pass
[WGD] Member
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland girl!
Offline
Posted 10/2/10 , edited 10/2/10
Username: Rainadrop
Name: Rainny
Are you active?: Yes. Joined yesterday, will do so everyday.
Program(s) you used: Sumopaint, picnik, glitterfly.com
Show your examples (at least 2-3) on spoiler:
http://www.otakuzone.com/forums/detail/getid/183380/
Have you invited your buddies? (proof): No buddies but will do so. I'm a noob
Posted 10/2/10

Rainadrop wrote:

Username: Rainadrop
Name: Rainny
Are you active?: Yes. Joined yesterday, will do so everyday.
Program(s) you used: Sumopaint, picnik, glitterfly.com
Show your examples (at least 2-3) on spoiler:
http://www.otakuzone.com/forums/detail/getid/183380/
Have you invited your buddies? (proof): No buddies but will do so. I'm a noob




you may put your examples on the pages and make your own shop.

And put your freebies on the "Freebies Forum"

And go get your ID Pass
[WGD] Member
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland girl!
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
OK, thank you!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.