First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply REBORN! X
Member
36521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about substar. When you can actually provide substantial proof and make even a slight bit of sense without making yourself seem like a complete tool, then try post something.

Until then, just piss off and let the rest of us enjoy that there will be a new series.
26383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
Starting to become a flame war...

*Grabs Popcorn*
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ατλαντι(Atlantis)
Offline
Posted 10/2/10 , edited 10/3/10
I seem to find you just completely senseless and ignorant now, your not even trying to fight back with provided information. Simply telling me I don't know what I'm talking about doesn't help. If I don't know tell me, try and convince me, telling me I'm stupid is not answering to anything, just proving you don't have anything that can stand up to the arguments I have provided.
Member
36521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
The facts have been perfectly presented to you. If you can't face them when they are as clear as day you are a complete dumbass.
There is no point argueing with an idiot who can't even see the facts that are clear as day.

Stop living in denial substar. You are clearly not a fan of Reborn and are just trying to create some sort of flame war and cut down the fans who are excited for the new series Reborn X.

Just leave this thread and don't return. You are not wanted here. We all want to discuss the new series, not cause arguements over illegitimate claims that the facts are false. Nobody is interested in your dribble, so don't post here again. Noone wants to hear your bullshit your dribbling.
Member
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Wisconsin, United...
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
FutureFrog, look at the evidence that I will now provide (links to blogs of seiyus for most of the main characters):

Here is what Kokubun (Tsuna's seiyu) said: http://beeworld.blog20.fc2.com/blog-entry-930.html

This is what Kiuchi (Ryohei's seiyu) said: http://bee-nice.jugem.jp/?eid=498

This is what Neeko (Reborn's seiyu) said: http://ameblo.jp/neeko21/entry-10658696129.html#cbox

This is what Inoue (Yamamoto's seiyu) said: http://blog.livedoor.jp/sugu_tornado/archives/51589916.html

They all said pretty much the same thing: The end of Reborn is confirmed through them.

How abotu this? Does that make it false that they say, even Neeko, who you said she was contacted to do the "new ending of the next series," that the series has ended?

Also, just a piece of advice, don't tell other people what to do, they will not follow what you say anyway, so it's really pointless to tell others to not be a part of something especially if they have something to say. Substar has every right to be a part of this thread, even if you don't want him to be.
Member
36521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
Gosh you just like humiliating yourself don't you tenebrusmke79 haha.
Dude you clearly have created fake blogs to support your crackpot theories and save yourself some shame for how much of a dumbass youv'e made yourself seem haha.
Get a life you pathetic loser.

Can't believe you'd go to such lengths to cover up your lies haha.
26383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 10/2/10

futurefrog wrote:

Gosh you just like humiliating yourself don't you tenebrusmke79 haha.
Dude you clearly have created fake blogs to support your crackpot theories and save yourself some shame for how much of a dumbass youv'e made yourself seem haha.
Get a life you pathetic loser.

Can't believe you'd go to such lengths to cover up your lies haha.


You need to stop insulting/flaming members, when they are just enforcing of what they think. You can state your own theories/ideas, but not continuously flame them.
Member
53616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 10/2/10

tenebrusmke79 wrote:

FutureFrog, look at the evidence that I will now provide (links to blogs of seiyus for most of the main characters):

Here is what Kokubun (Tsuna's seiyu) said: http://beeworld.blog20.fc2.com/blog-entry-930.html

This is what Kiuchi (Ryohei's seiyu) said: http://bee-nice.jugem.jp/?eid=498

This is what Neeko (Reborn's seiyu) said: http://ameblo.jp/neeko21/entry-10658696129.html#cbox

This is what Inoue (Yamamoto's seiyu) said: http://blog.livedoor.jp/sugu_tornado/archives/51589916.html

They all said pretty much the same thing: The end of Reborn is confirmed through them.

How abotu this? Does that make it false that they say, even Neeko, who you said she was contacted to do the "new ending of the next series," that the series has ended?

Also, just a piece of advice, don't tell other people what to do, they will not follow what you say anyway, so it's really pointless to tell others to not be a part of something especially if they have something to say. Substar has every right to be a part of this thread, even if you don't want him to be.


Thats neat and I wish we had a translator in here to translate exactly what they are saying. aww those are cute Reborn cakes.

Like I said before if the manga and merchandise sell well and the manga finishes its current arc or ends it MIGHT get a new season, but not as soon as Spring 2011. I say if it does come back it will be anywhere from Fall 2011~Winter 2011/2012
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ατλαντι(Atlantis)
Offline
Posted 10/3/10 , edited 10/3/10

futurefrog wrote:

The facts have been perfectly presented to you. If you can't face them when they are as clear as day you are a complete dumbass.
There is no point argueing with an idiot who can't even see the facts that are clear as day.

Stop living in denial substar. You are clearly not a fan of Reborn and are just trying to create some sort of flame war and cut down the fans who are excited for the new series Reborn X.

Just leave this thread and don't return. You are not wanted here. We all want to discuss the new series, not cause arguements over illegitimate claims that the facts are false. Nobody is interested in your dribble, so don't post here again. Noone wants to hear your bullshit your dribbling.


You my friend, has some serious issues, can you not understand what I am saying? LINK US, TO PROPER, AND RELIABLE WEBSITES, WHEN YOU SIMPLY TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW WITH OUT SHOWING US WHERE FROM, WE CAN AUTOMATICLLY PRESUME YOU ARE BULL SHITTING. I hope that makes it clear, and for your information I had been a Reborn fan, and I do not deny things once it has been proven to me, what currently is the issue is that you are FAILING to prove it to me.

Telling me what people wants of me doesn't work quite well either, you are not the people and certainly don't represent them, you want me to leave, they do not care.

Obviuosly you have ran out of insults or strong enough comebacks/arguements to prove me wrong, so now your just relying on bull shitting me on how unwanted I am. And I'll tell you, I don't care how unwanted I am, I care though whether there really will be a continuation, and what I am asking from you is reliable information, which I shall once again tell you you have failed to provide.


tenebrusmke79 wrote:

FutureFrog, look at the evidence that I will now provide (links to blogs of seiyus for most of the main characters):

Here is what Kokubun (Tsuna's seiyu) said: http://beeworld.blog20.fc2.com/blog-entry-930.html

This is what Kiuchi (Ryohei's seiyu) said: http://bee-nice.jugem.jp/?eid=498

This is what Neeko (Reborn's seiyu) said: http://ameblo.jp/neeko21/entry-10658696129.html#cbox

This is what Inoue (Yamamoto's seiyu) said: http://blog.livedoor.jp/sugu_tornado/archives/51589916.html

They all said pretty much the same thing: The end of Reborn is confirmed through them.

How abotu this? Does that make it false that they say, even Neeko, who you said she was contacted to do the "new ending of the next series," that the series has ended?

Also, just a piece of advice, don't tell other people what to do, they will not follow what you say anyway, so it's really pointless to tell others to not be a part of something especially if they have something to say. Substar has every right to be a part of this thread, even if you don't want him to be.


Futurefrog, you see the links he provided and the explanation to each of them? That is presentable information from reliable sources, and I am requesting for you to do the same.

Oh, and just so you know, flaming others doesn't prove you are right, it proves that you can't do anything else but flame them.
Member
36521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/10
Haha, the lengths you guys will go to to save face. You have humiliated yourselves guys.
Just going as far as creating fake blogs is shameful enough.
You have humiliated yourselves more than I have ever seen anyone do on these forums haha.

Just give up, no one believes your bullshit. Not one person here has for a second denied my facts and evidence besides you guys who just want to rain on everyone else's parade just because you clearly do not like Reborn. This section of the forum is for fans of Reborn, if you have only come here to try and spread lies to Reborn fans, I suggest you stop. It is just plain cruel. Half the members of this forum have no idea what is going on because of dumbasses like you spreading lies and creating fake blogs to support your bullshit story you have created about Reborn X not existing. Geez you are really depraved individuals.

Honestly don't you have something better to do with your time then spread lies and create fake blogs impersonating the Reborn seiyuus?
Really pathetic and quite creepy.
Get help guys, seriously, get help.
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ατλαντι(Atlantis)
Offline
Posted 10/3/10

futurefrog wrote:

Haha, the lengths you guys will go to to save face. You have humiliated yourselves guys.
Just going as far as creating fake blogs is shameful enough.
You have humiliated yourselves more than I have ever seen anyone do on these forums haha.

Just give up, no one believes your bullshit. Not one person here has for a second denied my facts and evidence besides you guys who just want to rain on everyone else's parade just because you clearly do not like Reborn. This section of the forum is for fans of Reborn, if you have only come here to try and spread lies to Reborn fans, I suggest you stop. It is just plain cruel. Half the members of this forum have no idea what is going on because of dumbasses like you spreading lies and creating fake blogs to support your bullshit story you have created about Reborn X not existing. Geez you are really depraved individuals.

Honestly don't you have something better to do with your time then spread lies and create fake blogs impersonating the Reborn seiyuus?
Really pathetic and quite creepy.
Get help guys, seriously, get help.


Actually, aren't you the one who's going to great length to save face?
Sure, he may have made fake blogs to prove himself true, but give us your evidence that shows he has, and also, how do you know for certain that the blogs you have seen aren't fake? [e.g. the Vongola eBlog, the siryuu's one I believe is real but I still cant seem to find the bit where it states the anime will be continued or when.]

We're not quite bull shitting either, have any of us said that the anime is not continuing? Well I certainly haven't. From the 1st post till now, all I have been asking from any one of the users here is RELIABLE INFORMATION REGARDING THE ANIME, AND FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME YOU TELLING US AND THEN NOT LINKING US DOES NOT FUCKING HELP. I am not spreading rumors, I haven't said JACK SHIT regarding whether the series is being continued or not, I AM TELLING YOU TO FUCKING TELL ME WHETHER IT IS, AND UP TILL NOW YOU HAVE FAILED TO DO SO.

Half the members of this forum have no idea of what is going on because YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO THEM.

We have better things to do, you do not, you have but been flaming at as for the past 2 or 3 days, and ITS NOT WORKING BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ANYMORE.

WE, ASK FOR RELIABLE INFORMATION FROM YOU

YOU, FLAME US FOR ASKING.

YOU, ARE NOT TRYING TO PROVE REBORN X WILL COME TO EXISTENCE

YOU, STILL HAVEN'T CONVINCED OVER HALF THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM.

YOU, SHOULD THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY.
Member
36521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/10
I have provided plenty of information. Re-read this thread and if you can't see you never will.

The blogs are clearly fake because each blog features the exact same shit basically and speak very similar to him. Also there are several blogs in existence claiming to be the seiyuus of Reborn characters. Either he has created them or they are fakes, made to support anti-reborn propaganda.

Substar I don't have as much a problem with you as I do with Tenebrusmke79. He clearly has no idea what he is on about and has constantly chanted words of anti-Reborn sentiment. I understand you have never said it was finished, but siding with that lunatic is heresy in itself.
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ατλαντι(Atlantis)
Offline
Posted 10/3/10 , edited 10/3/10

futurefrog wrote:

I have provided plenty of information. Re-read this thread and if you can't see you never will.

The blogs are clearly fake because each blog features the exact same shit basically and speak very similar to him. Also there are several blogs in existence claiming to be the seiyuus of Reborn characters. Either he has created them or they are fakes, made to support anti-reborn propaganda.

Substar I don't have as much a problem with you as I do with Tenebrusmke79. He clearly has no idea what he is on about and has constantly chanted words of anti-Reborn sentiment. I understand you have never said it was finished, but siding with that lunatic is heresy in itself.


Ok, maybe I lost my temper too much, apologies. Just went through the links again, I do doubt the blogs, and I still can't find it on the siryuu's page. Can you screen cap it from his page?

And there's something I have to point out. The blogs have existed from the beginning of the 10th of 2000, they cannot be forged in one day.

I'm keeping them on my watch list, in case anything pops up.
Member
36521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/10 , edited 10/3/10
They may be legitimate but I still do not see these quotes he claims.

EDIT:

It's alright substar I have been losing my temper too. Like you I'm just a huge fan of Reborn and I want nothing more than there to be a continuation, so I have been following any shreds of news I can see and posting it here.
Member
15070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/3/10
I have heard that a new season would come out next year. Others have read on the cast and author blogs about it having a next season but we'll have to wait for it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.