First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply [Rp] LH--Dorms
Posted 9/30/10

SensuallyYours wrote:

Dino: Let me make it up to you. Wanna go for a coffee?


Saki: u-uhhhh sure...?
Member
14603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/10
After a few minutes Amimichou got board of listening in. As she left for her dorm she transformed into a cat and headed her way back down the hallways.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 10/1/10

CuteKagomegirl11 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

Dino: Let me make it up to you. Wanna go for a coffee?


Saki: u-uhhhh sure...?


Dino: C'mon. I know a good place
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 10/1/10
"Take? Damn, where the hell is he? He's so troublesome! Take!" Starts to wander around.
Posted 10/1/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


CuteKagomegirl11 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

Dino: Let me make it up to you. Wanna go for a coffee?


Saki: u-uhhhh sure...?


Dino: C'mon. I know a good place


Saki: o-okay
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 10/1/10

CuteKagomegirl11 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


CuteKagomegirl11 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

Dino: Let me make it up to you. Wanna go for a coffee?


Saki: u-uhhhh sure...?


Dino: C'mon. I know a good place


Saki: o-okay


Dino: *nods*
Posted 10/1/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


CuteKagomegirl11 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


CuteKagomegirl11 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

Dino: Let me make it up to you. Wanna go for a coffee?


Saki: u-uhhhh sure...?


Dino: C'mon. I know a good place


Saki: o-okay


Dino: *nods*


Saki: umm where is it?
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 10/1/10

CuteKagomegirl11 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


CuteKagomegirl11 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


CuteKagomegirl11 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

Dino: Let me make it up to you. Wanna go for a coffee?


Saki: u-uhhhh sure...?


Dino: C'mon. I know a good place


Saki: o-okay


Dino: *nods*


Saki: umm where is it?


DIno: It's off campus
Posted 10/1/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


CuteKagomegirl11 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


CuteKagomegirl11 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


CuteKagomegirl11 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

Dino: Let me make it up to you. Wanna go for a coffee?


Saki: u-uhhhh sure...?


Dino: C'mon. I know a good place


Saki: o-okay


Dino: *nods*


Saki: umm where is it?


DIno: It's off campus


Saki: a-ahhh okay....
Member
14603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/10 , edited 10/3/10

Amimichou was at her dorm room door and nudged it open, still in cat form, and walked straight in. When she entered her room she transformed back, with a part of the door still open. She took a photo from her pocket that she'd found in the art room. "I wonder if that's his." She asked herself.

Posted 10/6/10

CuteKagomegirl11 wrote:

Saki: *walking through the doorms*


*walks down the hall smiling and goes in my purse and takes out a small silver key and opens the door* I guess my roommates not here yet oh well
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
Nick"enters the dorm holding your hand"
Posted 10/10/10

edrosik wrote:

Nick"enters the dorm holding your hand"


*follows after lookin around the night school*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Nick"enters the dorm holding your hand"


*follows after lookin around the night school*


Nick:here you will be safe later i will send you back to your school
Posted 10/10/10

edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Nick"enters the dorm holding your hand"


*follows after lookin around the night school*


Nick:here you will be safe later i will send you back to your school


but SRA students arent suppose to stay here under any circumstances....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.