First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [Rp] Forrest
Member
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


KiiMeH wrote:

Sol stumbled through the forest and sat down at the bottom of a tree.
" Augh..." He muttered and put his hands to his face, feeling his cheeks burn from blushing.


*skips into the forest and accidently trips over someones foot* eh?!?!?! *falls and rolls over in the dirt rubbin her head* nyyaa..


" Huh..? " He uttered and looked up at the girl who tripped on his foot.
Posted 10/9/10

KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


KiiMeH wrote:

Sol stumbled through the forest and sat down at the bottom of a tree.
" Augh..." He muttered and put his hands to his face, feeling his cheeks burn from blushing.


*skips into the forest and accidently trips over someones foot* eh?!?!?! *falls and rolls over in the dirt rubbin her head* nyyaa..


" Huh..? " He uttered and looked up at the girl who tripped on his foot.


oh hi there... *she rubbed her knee*
Member
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


KiiMeH wrote:

Sol stumbled through the forest and sat down at the bottom of a tree.
" Augh..." He muttered and put his hands to his face, feeling his cheeks burn from blushing.


*skips into the forest and accidently trips over someones foot* eh?!?!?! *falls and rolls over in the dirt rubbin her head* nyyaa..


" Huh..? " He uttered and looked up at the girl who tripped on his foot.


oh hi there... *she rubbed her knee*


" Oh sorry. " Sol apologized and kneeled before her knee.
" Here, I think I got a bandage or somethin.."
He offered and went through his duffel bag.
Sol took out some cloth and looked at the girl,
" You mind?"
Posted 10/9/10

KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


KiiMeH wrote:

Sol stumbled through the forest and sat down at the bottom of a tree.
" Augh..." He muttered and put his hands to his face, feeling his cheeks burn from blushing.


*skips into the forest and accidently trips over someones foot* eh?!?!?! *falls and rolls over in the dirt rubbin her head* nyyaa..


" Huh..? " He uttered and looked up at the girl who tripped on his foot.


oh hi there... *she rubbed her knee*


" Oh sorry. " Sol apologized and kneeled before her knee.
" Here, I think I got a bandage or somethin.."
He offered and went through his duffel bag.
Sol took out some cloth and looked at the girl,
" You mind?"


oh n-no *she moved her hands away from her knee*
Member
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:

oh n-no *she moved her hands away from her knee*


" K'then.." He mumbled and wrapped the bandage.
" I'm sorry about that." Sol apologized again, rubbing the back of his head.
Posted 10/9/10

KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:

oh n-no *she moved her hands away from her knee*


" K'then.." He mumbled and wrapped the bandage.
" I'm sorry about that." Sol apologized again, rubbing the back of his head.


*lightly blushes as he wraps up her knee* i-i-its okay...
Member
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:

*lightly blushes as he wraps up her knee* i-i-its okay...


" Not really, I can't tell if it's infected or not.."
He explained and heard a slight rustle in the trees.
He looked up careful, " Someone's here.."
He said quietly as he finished wrapping her knee.
Posted 10/9/10

KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:

*lightly blushes as he wraps up her knee* i-i-its okay...


" Not really, I can't tell if it's infected or not.."
He explained and heard a slight rustle in the trees.
He looked up careful, " Someone's here.."
He said quietly as he finished wrapping her knee.


eh? where? *she looked around * probaley just some teens
Member
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:

eh? where? *she looked around * probaley just some teens


" I don't believe..." He replied and scanned the trees above him carefully.
" Uhmmm which school do you go to? " Sol asked questioningly.

" She doesn't seem like a hunter..." He thought " So she shouldn't be here.."
Posted 10/9/10

KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:

eh? where? *she looked around * probaley just some teens


" I don't believe..." He replied and scanned the trees above him carefully.
" Uhmmm which school do you go to? " Sol asked questioningly.

" She doesn't seem like a hunter..." He thought " So she shouldn't be here.."


SRA why?
Member
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10


" Oh really? " He tried to act surprised.
Sol stood up " Well, you really shouldn't be here, it's not too safe "
He warned her.
Posted 10/9/10

KiiMeH wrote:



" Oh really? " He tried to act surprised.
Sol stood up " Well, you really shouldn't be here, it's not too safe "
He warned her.


why does everyone keep sayin tht!!?! i can handle myself! *she pouted*
Member
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:

why does everyone keep sayin tht!!?! i can handle myself! *she pouted*


" Well it wouldn't be good to see a girl like you dead o_o" he answered skeptically, picking up his bag.
Posted 10/9/10


*blushes*w-what do u mean by tht *she slowly stood up a bit wobbly*
Member
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10 , edited 10/9/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



*blushes*w-what do u mean by tht *she slowly stood up a bit wobbly*


" There are...uhh...wild animals. " He replied,
" woah.woah." Sol uttered and gently held her arm to prevent her from shaking so much.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.