First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [Rp] Forrest
Member
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:

*smirked* ohh tht tickled *he pushed him aside and held his hand out ai`chan* come here luv...



Being pushed back, Sol felt onto his back.
" Augh!" He uttered and clenched his pistol.
He sat up abruptly, flinching from the fall, " She's not Yours! "
Sol said and glanced at the girl sadly, worried of how much she will see.
He grabbed the guys ankle with his right hand and began restricting him with vines.
Sol then used his left hand to absorb the guy's shadow.
" grkk--" He muttered under his breath.
Posted 10/9/10

KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:

*smirked* ohh tht tickled *he pushed him aside and held his hand out ai`chan* come here luv...



Being pushed back, Sol felt onto his back.
" Augh!" He uttered and clenched his pistol.
He sat up abruptly, flinching from the fall, " She's not Yours! "
Sol said and glanced at the girl sadly, worried of how much she will see.
He grabbed the guys ankle with his right hand and began restricting him with vines.
Sol then used his left hand to absorb the guy's shadow.
" grkk--" He muttered under his breath.


e-eh *she broke from the trance and took a step bk * w-whats happening

the boy falls to the ground* ughhh!!
Member
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:

e-eh *she broke from the trance and took a step bk * w-whats happening

the boy falls to the ground* ughhh!!


" I'll tell you later, but we have to leave!" He told her and took her hand, running her out to the Lake.

(( is the lake okay? o: Because the other places are school places =/ ))
Posted 10/9/10

KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:

e-eh *she broke from the trance and took a step bk * w-whats happening

the boy falls to the ground* ughhh!!


" I'll tell you later, but we have to leave!" He told her and took her hand, running her out to the Lake.

(( is the lake okay? o: Because the other places are school places =/ ))


*follows out to the lake* (yup)
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Nick"lies on top of a tree and looks on the sky"


looks up and see's theres another boy in the tree and slightly tilts her head* where am i? :O


Nick"looks on you"as you can see miss you are in a forest which is quite dangerous at night


ehh how can a forest be dangerous?*she rolled her eyes in disbeleif*


Nick:there are bears in the forest miss


thanks mr.obvious*she stood up and brushed off her dress* now if u dun mind ill be on my way


Nick:my name is Nick not mr.obvious miss"looks on you and smiles"
Posted 10/9/10


*fine nick... *she rolled her eyes and turned away to leave him*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



*fine nick... *she rolled her eyes and turned away to leave him*


Nick"he goes back to looking on the sky which slowly becomes dark"
Posted 10/9/10

edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



*fine nick... *she rolled her eyes and turned away to leave him*


Nick"he goes back to looking on the sky which slowly becomes dark"


okkayyy byye mr.obvious!!! *she yelled over her shoulder*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/9/10 , edited 10/9/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



*fine nick... *she rolled her eyes and turned away to leave him*


Nick"he goes back to looking on the sky which slowly becomes dark"


okkayyy byye mr.obvious!!! *she yelled over her shoulder*


Nick"jumps from the tree"time to go back to the work"walks away somewhere"
Posted 10/9/10

edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



*fine nick... *she rolled her eyes and turned away to leave him*


Nick"he goes back to looking on the sky which slowly becomes dark"


okkayyy byye mr.obvious!!! *she yelled over her shoulder*


Nick"jumps from the tree"time to go back to the work"walks away somewhere"


*walks deeper into the forest*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



*fine nick... *she rolled her eyes and turned away to leave him*


Nick"he goes back to looking on the sky which slowly becomes dark"


okkayyy byye mr.obvious!!! *she yelled over her shoulder*


Nick"jumps from the tree"time to go back to the work"walks away somewhere"


*walks deeper into the forest*


Nick"walks toward a girl in a armor who holds a sword"sorry i overslept
Amelia"looks only on him without a word"
Nick:so where is our target sister?
Amelia:inside the forest i sense he is very hungry and left for hunting
Posted 10/9/10

edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



*fine nick... *she rolled her eyes and turned away to leave him*


Nick"he goes back to looking on the sky which slowly becomes dark"


okkayyy byye mr.obvious!!! *she yelled over her shoulder*


Nick"jumps from the tree"time to go back to the work"walks away somewhere"


*walks deeper into the forest*


Nick"walks toward a girl in a armor who holds a sword"sorry i overslept
Amelia"looks only on him without a word"
Nick:so where is our target sister?
Amelia:inside the forest i sense he is very hungry and left for hunting


*ai~chan crawls over a big log and finds a sparklin pond*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/9/10
Amelia:lets go dont waste any time"walks toward the forest"
Nic:yes yes"follows her"
Posted 10/9/10

edrosik wrote:

Amelia:lets go dont waste any time"walks toward the forest"
Nic:yes yes"follows her"


ooh pretty she smiles and dips her feet in it
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Amelia:lets go dont waste any time"walks toward the forest"
Nic:yes yes"follows her"


ooh pretty she smiles and dips her feet in it


Amelia"walks from the forest and looks on you"what are you girl doing here?
Nick"stands behind Amelia looks on you and sighs" i told you miss to not wander around the forest
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.