First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Yuri Roleplay!
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

CherriChan wrote:

Suki smiles. "Thanks"


"welcome!"She siad.
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



*crawls over quickly and hugs kuro* u-ur okay* she kissed the top of her head*


Kuro continued to cry shaking.


*hugs her tighter and brushes her hair*


"i-im scared!"the girl cried.


k-kuro~chan ur fine? ur in my bed ur safe.. its okay! *she kissed kuro hopin it wld bring her bk*

kuro slowly nodded."o-ok.."

*she cupped kuro's face in her hands and looked in her in the eyes* okay?

She nodded.



*she nodded as well then hugged kuro again*

Kuro slowly calmed down. "Im sorry.."SEH siad.



i-its okay kuro...

"a-alright.."Kuro siad.

im gonna go shower now okay? *she smiled playfully* ya wanna join? (sorry i gotta go carve punkins so ill be a lil late on replies*

(that sok!! I understand!!)

Kuro blushed but shook her head. "n-no.."SHe siad.



aww *pouts* ur no funnn

"i-im really tired right now ai-chan..ANd shaken up.."
Fine Kuro~chan *she kissed her then crawled off the bed to shower*


"Alright.."Kuro siad and turned over falling back asleep.
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10


Kairia smiled, and said, "Great! Let's go." She finished off her peach belini.
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

Kat4u wrote:



Kairia smiled, and said, "Great! Let's go." She finished off her peach belini.


"alright."Kuro siad and finished her drink.
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Kat4u wrote:



Kairia smiled, and said, "Great! Let's go." She finished off her peach belini.


"alright."Kuro siad and finished her drink.


~~~At Kairia's House~~~

Kairia led Kuro in, and shut and locked the door. "Are you hungry? I'm not." She asked, taking Kuro's hand.
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

Kat4u wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Kat4u wrote:



Kairia smiled, and said, "Great! Let's go." She finished off her peach belini.


"alright."Kuro siad and finished her drink.


~~~At Kairia's House~~~

Kairia led Kuro in, and shut and locked the door. "Are you hungry? I'm not." She asked, taking Kuro's hand.


"u-um not really."Kuro siad.
Posted 10/11/10

k-kuro~chan ur fine? ur in my bed ur safe.. its okay! *she kissed kuro hopin it wld bring her bk*

kuro slowly nodded."o-ok.."

*she cupped kuro's face in her hands and looked in her in the eyes* okay?

She nodded.



*she nodded as well then hugged kuro again*

Kuro slowly calmed down. "Im sorry.."SEH siad.



i-its okay kuro...

"a-alright.."Kuro siad.

im gonna go shower now okay? *she smiled playfully* ya wanna join? (sorry i gotta go carve punkins so ill be a lil late on replies*

(that sok!! I understand!!)

Kuro blushed but shook her head. "n-no.."SHe siad.



aww *pouts* ur no funnn

"i-im really tired right now ai-chan..ANd shaken up.."
Fine Kuro~chan *she kissed her then crawled off the bed to shower*


"Alright.."Kuro siad and turned over falling back asleep.

*she went into the bathroom leavin the door open and turned on the water and got undressed and stepped in*
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


k-kuro~chan ur fine? ur in my bed ur safe.. its okay! *she kissed kuro hopin it wld bring her bk*


kuro slowly nodded."o-ok.."

*she cupped kuro's face in her hands and looked in her in the eyes* okay?

She nodded.



*she nodded as well then hugged kuro again*

Kuro slowly calmed down. "Im sorry.."SEH siad.



i-its okay kuro...

"a-alright.."Kuro siad.

im gonna go shower now okay? *she smiled playfully* ya wanna join? (sorry i gotta go carve punkins so ill be a lil late on replies*

(that sok!! I understand!!)

Kuro blushed but shook her head. "n-no.."SHe siad.



aww *pouts* ur no funnn

"i-im really tired right now ai-chan..ANd shaken up.."
Fine Kuro~chan *she kissed her then crawled off the bed to shower*


"Alright.."Kuro siad and turned over falling back asleep.

*she went into the bathroom leavin the door open and turned on the water and got undressed and stepped in*


Kuro remained asleep/
Posted 10/11/10


Kuro remained asleep/

few minutes later*
*she gets out and wraps up in a towel and walks bk out to the loft and looks in her dressor for some clothes*
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



Kuro remained asleep/

few minutes later*
*she gets out and wraps up in a towel and walks bk out to the loft and looks in her dressor for some clothes*

"where do you have to go??"kuro asked stirring.
Posted 10/11/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



Kuro remained asleep/

few minutes later*
*she gets out and wraps up in a towel and walks bk out to the loft and looks in her dressor for some clothes*

"where do you have to go??"kuro asked stirring.

.. *she was gettin ready for work but instead she said* oh nothing just gettin dressed...
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Kat4u wrote:



Kairia smiled, and said, "Great! Let's go." She finished off her peach belini.


"alright."Kuro siad and finished her drink.


~~~At Kairia's House~~~

Kairia led Kuro in, and shut and locked the door. "Are you hungry? I'm not." She asked, taking Kuro's hand.


"u-um not really."Kuro siad.


"ok." said Kairia. She led Kuro into her bedroom, and searched for a movie. Finding one, she put it in, and handed Kuro a night shirt to wear. She, herself, put on a skimpy nightgown. She jumped onto the bed, and said, "Come on."
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



Kuro remained asleep/

few minutes later*
*she gets out and wraps up in a towel and walks bk out to the loft and looks in her dressor for some clothes*

"where do you have to go??"kuro asked stirring.

.. *she was gettin ready for work but instead she said* oh nothing just gettin dressed...

"lair..your going to work.."Seh siad sitting up still wearing absolutly nothing.
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

Kat4u wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


Kat4u wrote:



Kairia smiled, and said, "Great! Let's go." She finished off her peach belini.


"alright."Kuro siad and finished her drink.


~~~At Kairia's House~~~

Kairia led Kuro in, and shut and locked the door. "Are you hungry? I'm not." She asked, taking Kuro's hand.


"u-um not really."Kuro siad.


"ok." said Kairia. She led Kuro into her bedroom, and searched for a movie. Finding one, she put it in, and handed Kuro a night shirt to wear. She, herself, put on a skimpy nightgown. She jumped onto the bed, and said, "Come on."


"alright!"Kuro siad and quickly changed jumping onto the bed next to her.
Posted 10/11/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



Kuro remained asleep/

few minutes later*
*she gets out and wraps up in a towel and walks bk out to the loft and looks in her dressor for some clothes*

"where do you have to go??"kuro asked stirring.

.. *she was gettin ready for work but instead she said* oh nothing just gettin dressed...

"lair..your going to work.."Seh siad sitting up still wearing absolutly nothing.

*she looked bk to question but saw kuro was still bare in her bed and blushed and looked to the floor* y-yea..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.