First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[Request] ID Pass
Posted 9/26/10 , edited 7/8/11
ID Pass
Get one.


Sample Card:
Username:
Age:
DOB (example: 01/23/1948):
Position (Member/Mod/Creator):


Sample 1 by iLollii


Sample 2 by Lala



edited by : Lala
[WGD] GFX Mod
2302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Irena's Ping Pong...
Offline
Posted 9/26/10 , edited 9/26/10


Username: Kuriyomi
Age: 14
DOB: February 7, '96
Position: Member

~Thank You

Posted 9/26/10


Done
[WGD] Member
25594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
Sample Card: sample 1 by SexiiBuniie
Username: xxYoshiie
Age: 13
DOB: September 19, 97
Position (Member/Mod/Creator): Member!!

=DD
Posted 9/27/10

xxYoshiie wrote:

Sample Card: sample 1 by SexiiBuniie
Username: xxYoshiie
Age: 13
DOB: September 19, 97
Position (Member/Mod/Creator): Member!!

=DD


Done

[WGD] Member
25594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 9/27/10

SexiiBunniie wrote:


xxYoshiie wrote:

Sample Card: sample 1 by SexiiBuniie
Username: xxYoshiie
Age: 13
DOB: September 19, 97
Position (Member/Mod/Creator): Member!!

=DD


Done



KEWLL!!! wooww..its soo prettyy!! buhh it says im co-creator..ima memebr right?

Posted 9/27/10


woops my bad. im very sorry about tht. ill re-do it again.

[WGD] Member
25594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 9/28/10

SexiiBunniie wrote:



woops my bad. im very sorry about tht. ill re-do it again.



THANKYUUHH!!! wahh its soo PRETTYY!!
Posted 9/28/10
Sample Card: 1
Username: yiseunggi
Age: 18
DOB (example: 01/23/1948): April 20
Position (Member/Mod/Creator): Member
Posted 9/28/10

yiseunggi wrote:

Sample Card: 1
Username: yiseunggi
Age: 18
DOB (example: 01/23/1948): April 20
Position (Member/Mod/Creator): Member


Done
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house! duhh ~ ^-^
Offline
Posted 9/29/10
Sample Card: 2
Username: -iChika
Age: 14
DOB (example: 01/23/1948): February 24
Position (Member/Mod/Creator): Member
Posted 9/29/10
Sample Card: 2
Username: xHelplessDreams
Age: secrett;
DOB (example: 01/23/1948): Sep/ 16th.
Position (Member/Mod/Creator): Mod.
[WGD] GFX Mod
21431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hiding behind you...
Offline
Posted 9/30/10


[WGD] GFX Mod
21431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hiding behind you...
Offline
Posted 9/30/10




2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house! duhh ~ ^-^
Offline
Posted 9/30/10



Wow Thanks So Much Its So Kawaii ! :3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.