First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
romance forum!
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/5/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


Kat4u wrote:

(kk. nite)

*Hands over a piece of paper with address on it. tries cupcake*


*takes the paper* thanks! ill see ya tonigh! *see's a custermer walk in* oh good afternoon what can i do for u today *she walked behind the counter tying her hair up in a bun*


*leaves the bakery*


i'll take the usuall *he said*

the usual? im sorry wha--- *she looked up and realized it was hikami~kun* hika! *she ran bk around the counter and hugged him* where have u been!?!?!


(who's Hikami? What's he like?)
Posted 10/5/10

Kat4u wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


Kat4u wrote:

(kk. nite)

*Hands over a piece of paper with address on it. tries cupcake*


*takes the paper* thanks! ill see ya tonigh! *see's a custermer walk in* oh good afternoon what can i do for u today *she walked behind the counter tying her hair up in a bun*


*leaves the bakery*


i'll take the usuall *he said*

the usual? im sorry wha--- *she looked up and realized it was hikami~kun* hika! *she ran bk around the counter and hugged him* where have u been!?!?!


(who's Hikami? What's he like?)


(sorry i dun feel like writing everything for a new chara sooo
Name: hikami
age:16
an old friend of ai~chans they have a few sparks but they've never truely gone steady bcus hika travels alot
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/5/10


(They look so cute together! If you want, I could play him. It would give me something to do, and keep you from talking to yourself. I do that enough as it is. lol.)

Posted 10/5/10

haha sure if u'd like! ^_^ hahaha
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/6/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


haha sure if u'd like! ^_^ hahaha


*Hikami smiled at Ai-chan and said* I've been around. But enough about me, How are you?
Posted 10/6/10

Kat4u wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


haha sure if u'd like! ^_^ hahaha


*Hikami smiled at Ai-chan and said* I've been around. But enough about me, How are you?


great! hehe yea ive been... great. *she was a lil lost for words from not seeing him in so long she just gazed at him*
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/6/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


haha sure if u'd like! ^_^ hahaha


*Hikami smiled at Ai-chan and said* I've been around. But enough about me, How are you?


great! hehe yea ive been... great. *she was a lil lost for words from not seeing him in so long she just gazed at him*


*Hikami laughed* You're speechless! Well, I have good news.
Posted 10/6/10


oh really! wht is it! wht is it! *she jumped up and down*
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/6/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



oh really! wht is it! wht is it! *she jumped up and down*


*he laughed again* I'm here to stay.
Posted 10/6/10

*her eyes got big* w-what... really! *she hugged him tight on her tip toes*
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/6/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


*her eyes got big* w-what... really! *she hugged him tight on her tip toes*


*He grinned, and hugged her back* Yes, really. *then he whispered softly in her ear* Kiss me.
Posted 10/6/10



*her cheeks burned red as roses before she looked up and slowly kissed him*
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/6/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:




*her cheeks burned red as roses before she looked up and slowly kissed him*


*he smiled against her lips and pressed his hard against hers*
Posted 10/6/10

*pulls bk slowly* w-well thats.. new.. *she smiled but she was obviously unsure of what she just did*
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/6/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


*pulls bk slowly* w-well thats.. new.. *she smiled but she was obviously unsure of what she just did*


*he looked at her with a gentle smile. then he leaned forward* I liked it. Did you?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.