First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
romance forum!
Posted 10/6/10

*her eyes got a lil big and she blushed more looking up to see how close he was* u-uh huh.. *she nodded still feelin like a deer in the headlights then suddenly turns away* thats not fair hika! *she pouted and crossed her arms blushing*
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/6/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


*her eyes got a lil big and she blushed more looking up to see how close he was* u-uh huh.. *she nodded still feelin like a deer in the headlights then suddenly turns away* thats not fair hika! *she pouted and crossed her arms blushing*


Life's not fair, sweetheart. *he smirked, backing her against the wall*
Posted 10/6/10


eh?... *she felt her back press up against the wall* heh heh uhm what are u... *she stopped losin her train of thought* u-uhm i meant.. uh..
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/6/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



eh?... *she felt her back press up against the wall* heh heh uhm what are u... *she stopped losin her train of thought* u-uhm i meant.. uh..


*he smirked, and lowered his face to hers* Do you want me to lock the door, or do you want someone to walk in? *he nipped her bottom lip, and then moved his lips to her neck*
Posted 10/6/10


*suddenly giggles when she feels his lips touch her neck then quickly covers her mouth emmbarrased* s-sorry *she smiled nervously and slipped aside from hika* hehe thts nice and all but u-u've been gone for months how do i knw ur not gonna leave again *and how do i knw u dun have gf's across the world... (thinking to herself) that may have been my first kiss with u but how do i knw where else those lips have been.. no matter how soft... or warm... * she lightly touched her finger to her lips then suddenly blushed and went behind the counter*

(BTW i have the perfect song to this : imogen heap "say goodnight and go" )
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/6/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



*suddenly giggles when she feels his lips touch her neck then quickly covers her mouth emmbarrased* s-sorry *she smiled nervously and slipped aside from hika* hehe thts nice and all but u-u've been gone for months how do i knw ur not gonna leave again *and how do i knw u dun have gf's across the world... (thinking to herself) that may have been my first kiss with u but how do i knw where else those lips have been.. no matter how soft... or warm... * she lightly touched her finger to her lips then suddenly blushed and went behind the counter*

(BTW i have the perfect song to this : imogen heap "say goodnight and go" )


(cool)

I won't leave again. I swear. *he crossed his heart*
Posted 10/6/10




*she looked over the counter tryin to think straight again* u swear?.. *she looked down* fine.. fine.
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/6/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:





*she looked over the counter tryin to think straight again* u swear?.. *she looked down* fine.. fine.

*he sighed* I'm going to the hotel. I'll let you know when I buy a house. *He started to leave, but stopped to look at her sadly* I won't leave, you know.
Posted 10/6/10

Kat4u wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:





*she looked over the counter tryin to think straight again* u swear?.. *she looked down* fine.. fine.

*he sighed* I'm going to the hotel. I'll let you know when I buy a house. *He started to leave, but stopped to look at her sadly* I won't leave, you know.

*she softly blushed a lil speechless* .. t-then dont... *she paused for a second then walked from out behind the counter and up to hika and held his hand but didnt look at him to shy*
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/6/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:





*she looked over the counter tryin to think straight again* u swear?.. *she looked down* fine.. fine.

*he sighed* I'm going to the hotel. I'll let you know when I buy a house. *He started to leave, but stopped to look at her sadly* I won't leave, you know.

*she softly blushed a lil speechless* .. t-then dont... *she paused for a second then walked from out behind the counter and up to hika and held his hand but didnt look at him to shy*

You want me to stay in the bakery with you? *he looked at their entwined hands*
Posted 10/6/10


*she looked over the counter tryin to think straight again* u swear?.. *she looked down* fine.. fine.

*he sighed* I'm going to the hotel. I'll let you know when I buy a house. *He started to leave, but stopped to look at her sadly* I won't leave, you know.

*she softly blushed a lil speechless* .. t-then dont... *she paused for a second then walked from out behind the counter and up to hika and held his hand but didnt look at him to shy*

You want me to stay in the bakery with you? *he looked at their entwined hands*



in a way.. yes. *she blushed more and looked to the floor bashfully*
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/6/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



*she looked over the counter tryin to think straight again* u swear?.. *she looked down* fine.. fine.


*he sighed* I'm going to the hotel. I'll let you know when I buy a house. *He started to leave, but stopped to look at her sadly* I won't leave, you know.

*she softly blushed a lil speechless* .. t-then dont... *she paused for a second then walked from out behind the counter and up to hika and held his hand but didnt look at him to shy*

You want me to stay in the bakery with you? *he looked at their entwined hands*



in a way.. yes. *she blushed more and looked to the floor bashfully*


In a way? *he asked, leaning down towards her*
Posted 10/6/10


You want me to stay in the bakery with you? *he looked at their entwined hands*



in a way.. yes. *she blushed more and looked to the floor bashfully*


In a way? *he asked, leaning down towards her*
she sorta stiffened as he grew closer. she wasnt use to this side of him* yes.... *she quickly closed her eyes and kissed his cheek then took a step away but still held his hand*
Member
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/6/10
*he sighed* Ai-chan, you... *he straightened, and pulled away*
Posted 10/6/10

Kat4u wrote:

*he sighed* Ai-chan, you... *he straightened, and pulled away*


*looks up suddenly curious* huh? *She took a step forward*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.