First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Posted 9/26/10
sign up to be a waitress or waiter or cook or just to make coffee in Charactor forum (extra!) !
and if u just want to hang out at the cafe and relax then go right ahead!
Posted 10/7/10
AI~chan opened the cafe door* is this t?
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 10/7/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:

AI~chan opened the cafe door* is this t?


Yes this is the place, and it seems quiet.
Posted 10/7/10

hakumen- wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:

AI~chan opened the cafe door* is this t?


Yes this is the place, and it seems quiet.


yea.. *closes door and wallks to a atable*
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 10/7/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:

AI~chan opened the cafe door* is this t?


Yes this is the place, and it seems quiet.


yea.. *closes door and wallks to a atable*


*Holds the chair out for her* Can't forget my manners.
Posted 10/7/10

hakumen- wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:

AI~chan opened the cafe door* is this t?


Yes this is the place, and it seems quiet.


yea.. *closes door and wallks to a atable*


*Holds the chair out for her* Can't forget my manners.


*smiles and lightly blushes and sits down* thanks
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 10/7/10


*Sits in the chair across from her, the waiter comes by and gives them menus and asks what they would like to drink* Water please.
Posted 10/7/10

hakumen- wrote:



*Sits in the chair across from her, the waiter comes by and gives them menus and asks what they would like to drink* Water please.


uhm i'll have the same *she wasnt sure wht to do so she decided to what he did*
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 10/7/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


hakumen- wrote:



*Sits in the chair across from her, the waiter comes by and gives them menus and asks what they would like to drink* Water please.


uhm i'll have the same *she wasnt sure wht to do so she decided to what he did*


So what would you like to eat Ai~chan *He opened the menu*
Posted 10/7/10

hakumen- wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


hakumen- wrote:



*Sits in the chair across from her, the waiter comes by and gives them menus and asks what they would like to drink* Water please.


uhm i'll have the same *she wasnt sure wht to do so she decided to what he did*


So what would you like to eat Ai~chan *He opened the menu*


what.. wld i like to eat... *she looked at the menu....* uhhh *sets it down* whatever u think is good! *Smiles*
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 10/7/10


I dont know, never been to a cafe before.
Posted 10/7/10

phew* she sighed in relief* me either uhmm *closes her eyes and opens the menu and random lands her finger on something then opens her eyes* hmmm the ... "cranberry orange scone.." sounds good.. *shrugs* i guess i'll have tht then *Smiles and sets aside the menu*
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 10/7/10


I will have....*He looked at the menu* I don't even know what most of this stuff is.
Posted 10/7/10

hakumen- wrote:



I will have....*He looked at the menu* I don't even know what most of this stuff is.


*laughs and says maybe we shld go somewhere else?
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 10/7/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


hakumen- wrote:



I will have....*He looked at the menu* I don't even know what most of this stuff is.


*laughs and says maybe we shld go somewhere else?


It wouldn't matter, I never been in a cafe before *He looked at the waiter* I will have the same thing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.