First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Posted 10/13/10



hmm *she wasnt really sure what to think she shrugged and looked at the floor still blushing a lil*
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 10/14/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:




hmm *she wasnt really sure what to think she shrugged and looked at the floor still blushing a lil*


The waiter came by and gave them there food "Thank you."
Posted 10/14/10

hakumen- wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:




hmm *she wasnt really sure what to think she shrugged and looked at the floor still blushing a lil*


The waiter came by and gave them there food "Thank you."


oh thanks! *she said and sat bk at the table*
Member
938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 10/14/10
Sawako walk in and take a seat by the window
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/15/10
Utoshi, a young man dressed in a black crew shirt and pants, walks up to the counter. "Are you hiring? I'm looking for a weekend job." Strapped across his back is a carbon fiber guitar case. The girl at the counter reaches below the register and hands him an application. "My manager isn't in today." Utoshi bows slightly and looks around for a table to fill it out.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 10/15/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:




hmm *she wasnt really sure what to think she shrugged and looked at the floor still blushing a lil*


The waiter came by and gave them there food "Thank you."


oh thanks! *she said and sat bk at the table*


*He took a bite* mmmm, this is good...you should try some

(Hey can I make another character)
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/15/10
*Utoshi stops where he is and the thought comes to his mind that he should try the coffee he turns back and takes a couple paces to look at the green slate menu. He ponders with his index finger on his bottom lip.*
Posted 10/15/10

hakumen- wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:




hmm *she wasnt really sure what to think she shrugged and looked at the floor still blushing a lil*


The waiter came by and gave them there food "Thank you."


oh thanks! *she said and sat bk at the table*


*He took a bite* mmmm, this is good...you should try some

(Hey can I make another character)


(sure why not?)

mmhm *she trued her own first then gestured the same*
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 10/16/10 , edited 10/16/10


Wynne looked around the cafe, trying to find something or someone else for her to analyze, she saw Utoshi and decided to draw out how is hand was positioned, with muscles included along with the skeleton this time. Despite not knowing every single fiber of muscle, she was pretty good at drawing out things and making them look close to correct. She eventually ordered some flan, but other than she just observed.
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/16/10

Lemon_kiss wrote:

Sawako walk in and take a seat by the window

*Utoshi glares at the ceiling fan and sees out the window of the diner. Well, it is a cafe but where I come from we would further specialize as a diner.*
"Oh well what is that I smell on the grill, it smells like some spicy fish!"
"Well, spicy fish," said the waiter, "Why don't you grab a buffet plate, then."
*The smell of fresh curry mashes the bases of Utoshi's sense.*
*He espies what the dutiful Black Rainbow has shown for him.
"If the sun goes down, I get out of town," Utoshi swore to himself.
"But to preserve my father's honor", he added, "I will serve it."
"Well, you know what?", inquired the manager, "I heard from Kei$ha, here
that you are looking for a job."
"I will serve you my sensei," and the young Utoshi swore his father's oath
by putting a stashed bottle of o-sake firmly to his lips and "draughting" a swig.
He then pushes it into Maihi's hands and dutifully implore he drink.
With purest tidings, the boss imparted and sprinkled some o-sake on
the ground. He beckoned Utoshi come over the line. And as he did
Maihi said, "You have potential to someday scrub dishes very well.
I will put you by the soda fountain. Put on your apron, because we are a
man short today, and it's a good thing you are dressed up. Come on with me,
we'll put your axe+."
"May freshen up some, sensei?"
"Please do so quickly, beg your pardon."
+this is a bfg, a beautiful fu**** guitar.
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/16/10 , edited 10/16/10

WannabeGhost wrote:



Wynne looked around the cafe, trying to find something or someone else for her to analyze, she saw Utoshi and decided to draw out how is hand was positioned, with muscles included along with the skeleton this time. Despite not knowing every single fiber of muscle, she was pretty good at drawing out things and making them look close to correct. She eventually ordered some flan, but other than she just observed.


Utoshi felt staring eyes, that's why he paused, looked and asked, "Will you look after my axe for me?
I could feel your eyes lasiking on my frame. Will you meet me when I'm done?"

Well he didn't really think much about it 'til it came back: "Of course." He felt a calmness of frost overcome him and set his bfg down. "Sumimasen gozaimasu," he bowed to Wynne. And then scooted off to the restroom.
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 10/16/10 , edited 10/16/10

i1abnrk wrote:


Utoshi felt staring eyes, that's why he paused, looked and asked, "Will you look after my axe for me?
I could feel your eyes lasiking on my frame. Will you meet me when I'm done?"

Well he didn't really think much about it 'til it came back: "Of course." He felt a calmness of frost overcome him and set his bfg down. "Sumimasen gozaimasu," he bowed to Wynne. And then scooted off to the restroom.



" I guess..." Wynne answers quietly," Wait an axe?" she asks, bewildered.

She turned to watch him walk off and then sat down correctly in her chair. " Well then.." she mumbled, and went about eating her flan.
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/16/10

WannabeGhost wrote:


i1abnrk wrote:


Utoshi felt staring eyes, that's why he paused, looked and asked, "Will you look after my axe for me?
I could feel your eyes lasiking on my frame. Will you meet me when I'm done?"

Well he didn't really think much about it 'til it came back: "Of course." He felt a calmness of frost overcome him and set his bfg down. "Sumimasen gozaimasu," he bowed to Wynne. And then scooted off to the restroom.



" I guess..." Wynne says quietly," Wait an axe?" she asks, bewildered.

She turned to watch him walk off and then sat down correctly in her chair. " Well then.." she said, and went about eating her flan.


*The darkest black of guitar cases glowed mutagen green from within.*
Plowed into the bathroom and in seconds returned smelling roughly
of the triple Axe sundae with a cherry on top: Vice, Phoenix, and Instinct
with just a spritz of Davidoff's Cool Water. "Don't be sad, what can I
get you?"
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 10/16/10

i1abnrk wrote:


*The darkest black of guitar cases glowed mutagen green from within.*
Plowed into the bathroom and in seconds returned smelling roughly
of the triple Axe sundae with a cherry on top: Vice, Phoenix, and Instinct
with just a spritz of Davidoff's Cool Water. "Don't be sad, what can I
get you?"


"Sad? I'll have some soda pop I guess, I mean I already have flan." she said with a slight grin as she ate some of her flan.
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/16/10
He prestidigitates a handkerchief over his third hand and draws forth a tray and in the second hand and places,* "A phosphor, milady."* He remembers he doesn't have a third hand and a bead of sweat forms on his head.* "Was I thinking aloud?" he mumbled.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.