First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 10/16/10 , edited 10/17/10
Wynne laughed and nodded." You're a strange person." she grinned.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 10/17/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:




hmm *she wasnt really sure what to think she shrugged and looked at the floor still blushing a lil*


The waiter came by and gave them there food "Thank you."


oh thanks! *she said and sat bk at the table*


*He took a bite* mmmm, this is good...you should try some

(Hey can I make another character)


(sure why not?)

mmhm *she trued her own first then gestured the same*


(Ok, I might bring him in then, right now)
*The cafe door opened, a man walked in wearing a uniform* Look at that, is he in a organization
Posted 10/17/10 , edited 10/17/10


(Ok, I might bring him in then, right now)
*The cafe door opened, a man walked in wearing a uniform* Look at that, is he in a organization

*slightly turns around to look* hmm possibley...
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/17/10

WannabeGhost wrote:

Wynne laughed and nodded." You're a strange person." she grinned.


Oh but not boring, I hope. *grins back but blushing*
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 10/17/10 , edited 10/17/10

i1abnrk wrote:

Oh but not boring, I hope. *grins back but blushing*


" As far as I can tell you aren't." Wynne says taking another bite from her flan.
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/17/10

WannabeGhost wrote:


i1abnrk wrote:

Oh but not boring, I hope. *grins back but blushing*


" As far as I can tell you aren't." Wynne says taking another bite from her flan.


Let me get back to work and let you eat. *his ears perk: who is this? I feel a very strong spirit walking in.*
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 10/17/10
Wynne nodded and went about eating her flan, also noticing the person in a uniform. She didn't recognize what uniform he was wearing and wondered why he was there.
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/17/10


(Ok, I might bring him in then, right now)
*The cafe door opened, a man walked in wearing a uniform* Look at that, is he in a organization

Hello, sir, may I help you. *He gestures toward Train?*
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 10/18/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



(Ok, I might bring him in then, right now)
*The cafe door opened, a man walked in wearing a uniform* Look at that, is he in a organization


*slightly turns around to look* hmm possibley...


Well I guess we will never know
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 10/18/10

i1abnrk wrote:



(Ok, I might bring him in then, right now)
*The cafe door opened, a man walked in wearing a uniform* Look at that, is he in a organization

Hello, sir, may I help you. *He gestures toward Train?*


*Train looks around* Are you new here?
Posted 10/18/10

hakumen- wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



(Ok, I might bring him in then, right now)
*The cafe door opened, a man walked in wearing a uniform* Look at that, is he in a organization


*slightly turns around to look* hmm possibley...


Well I guess we will never know
whys tht?
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/18/10

hakumen- wrote:


i1abnrk wrote:



(Ok, I might bring him in then, right now)
*The cafe door opened, a man walked in wearing a uniform* Look at that, is he in a organization

Hello, sir, may I help you. *He gestures toward Train?*


*Train looks around* Are you new here?


Yes. Sit anywhere you like. Can I get you something?
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 10/19/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



(Ok, I might bring him in then, right now)
*The cafe door opened, a man walked in wearing a uniform* Look at that, is he in a organization


*slightly turns around to look* hmm possibley...


Well I guess we will never know

whys tht?


I dont feel like asking *He luaghs a little*
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 10/19/10

i1abnrk wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


i1abnrk wrote:



(Ok, I might bring him in then, right now)
*The cafe door opened, a man walked in wearing a uniform* Look at that, is he in a organization

Hello, sir, may I help you. *He gestures toward Train?*


*Train looks around* Are you new here?


Yes. Sit anywhere you like. Can I get you something?


Just tell the cook to give me the usual, tell him its Train *He walks to a special table in the corner that only sits two people*
Posted 10/19/10




ah.. i see? *she slightly tilted her head then shrugged*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.