First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
school!
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



*teacher scowls then goes bk to writing on the board, Ai~chan looked at the boy for a sec then looked bk out the window*


Shin"yawns a little after waking up"
Posted 11/27/10

edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



*teacher scowls then goes bk to writing on the board, Ai~chan looked at the boy for a sec then looked bk out the window*


Shin"yawns a little after waking up"


*giggles and shakes her head and opens her notebook and writes with her pink pen "sleep well?" tosses it to him*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



*teacher scowls then goes bk to writing on the board, Ai~chan looked at the boy for a sec then looked bk out the window*


Shin"yawns a little after waking up"


*giggles and shakes her head and opens her notebook and writes with her pink pen "sleep well?" tosses it to him*


Shin"reads the paper writes in the paper and tosses you back" not bad
Posted 11/27/10

edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



*teacher scowls then goes bk to writing on the board, Ai~chan looked at the boy for a sec then looked bk out the window*


Shin"yawns a little after waking up"


*giggles and shakes her head and opens her notebook and writes with her pink pen "sleep well?" tosses it to him*


Shin"reads the paper writes in the paper and tosses you back" not bad


hm well any dreams *she smiled and wrote bk*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



*teacher scowls then goes bk to writing on the board, Ai~chan looked at the boy for a sec then looked bk out the window*


Shin"yawns a little after waking up"


*giggles and shakes her head and opens her notebook and writes with her pink pen "sleep well?" tosses it to him*


Shin"reads the paper writes in the paper and tosses you back" not bad


hm well any dreams *she smiled and wrote bk*


Shin"writes to you"no any dreams
Posted 11/27/10


hmm well thts.. yea anyhoo are you new here? *she passed it bk*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



hmm well thts.. yea anyhoo are you new here? *she passed it bk*


No im not new here im going to this school for a year now
Posted 11/27/10

edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



hmm well thts.. yea anyhoo are you new here? *she passed it bk*


No im not new here im going to this school for a year now

oh i just transfered *wrote bk and passed it to ya*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



hmm well thts.. yea anyhoo are you new here? *she passed it bk*


No im not new here im going to this school for a year now

oh i just transfered *wrote bk and passed it to ya*


you can say so"writes back"
Posted 11/27/10


eh? say what? *passes bk as the bell ringed*
class dismissed*the teacher said*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



eh? say what? *passes bk as the bell ringed*
class dismissed*the teacher said*


some of the boys walk to shin he stands up and walks with them toward the exit of the classroom
Posted 11/27/10


eh?? *picks up her books and catches up to them* w-wait
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



eh?? *picks up her books and catches up to them* w-wait


Shin stops and looks on you"yes?
Posted 11/27/10

edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



eh?? *picks up her books and catches up to them* w-wait


Shin stops and looks on you"yes?


*blushes emmbarassed for asking* uhm well can i stick with u guys i dunt really knw any1 yet.. *looks at the boys behind u then looks bk at u*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 11/27/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



eh?? *picks up her books and catches up to them* w-wait


Shin stops and looks on you"yes?


*blushes emmbarassed for asking* uhm well can i stick with u guys i dunt really knw any1 yet.. *looks at the boys behind u then looks bk at u*

the boys suddenly surround you and talk to shin to take you with them
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.