WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
「W G D 」Request to jodi-shii :D
Posted 10/2/10

cream_cookies wrote:


cream_cookies wrote:


kawai-Konan wrote:

Requesting Icon

USERNAME OF THE REQUESTER: Kawai-Konan (xxYoshiie)
~ PICTURE (HIGH QUALITY IF YOU WANT BEST RESULTS)

~ TEXT (TEXT YOU WANT TO HAVE IN THE AVII/BANNER/PROF)
~SCREENSHOT FOR YOUR PAYMENT!


ohh and can the size be 100 x 100 thankyuuuhhh



okayyy :DD


DONE.. hope you like it



awhh WOOWWW!! they look awesooooooooome!! thankyuhh jodi~~
xx

[WGD] Member
25594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
~ USERNAME OF THE REQUESTER: xxYoshiie
~ PICTURE
~ TEXT: this is for a profile

~SCREENSHOT FOR YOUR PAYMENT!


Can the design be like this?

The Size: can yuhh make it kinda small..like the sample above..if possible - SMALLER
[WGD] GFX Mod
5725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 10/2/10

kawai-Konan wrote:


cream_cookies wrote:


cream_cookies wrote:


kawai-Konan wrote:

Requesting Icon

USERNAME OF THE REQUESTER: Kawai-Konan (xxYoshiie)
~ PICTURE (HIGH QUALITY IF YOU WANT BEST RESULTS)

~ TEXT (TEXT YOU WANT TO HAVE IN THE AVII/BANNER/PROF)
~SCREENSHOT FOR YOUR PAYMENT!


ohh and can the size be 100 x 100 thankyuuuhhh



okayyy :DD


DONE.. hope you like it



awhh WOOWWW!! they look awesooooooooome!! thankyuhh jodi~~
xx



NO PROBLEMMOO YOSHIIEE.. GLAD YUU LIKE EMM..
[WGD] GFX Mod
5725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 10/2/10

xxYoshiie wrote:

~ USERNAME OF THE REQUESTER: xxYoshiie
~ PICTURE
~ TEXT: this is for a profile

~SCREENSHOT FOR YOUR PAYMENT!


Can the design be like this?

The Size: can yuhh make it kinda small..like the sample above..if possible - SMALLER

SURE THING :DD
[WGD] GFX Mod
5725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 10/2/10

~SCREENSHOT FOR YOUR PAYMENT!


Can the design be like this?

The Size: can yuhh make it kinda small..like the sample above..if possible - SMALLER

SURE THING :DD


HERE YA GO.. HOPE YOU LIKE IT

[WGD] Member
25594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 10/3/10

cream_cookies wrote:


~SCREENSHOT FOR YOUR PAYMENT!


Can the design be like this?

The Size: can yuhh make it kinda small..like the sample above..if possible - SMALLER

SURE THING :DD


HERE YA GO.. HOPE YOU LIKE IT



AWESOME!!!!! wahh why is it soo good!!! haha...thankyuhhhh
xx
[WGD] GFX Mod
5725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / mars
Offline
Posted 10/4/10

xxYoshiie wrote:


cream_cookies wrote:


~SCREENSHOT FOR YOUR PAYMENT!


Can the design be like this?

The Size: can yuhh make it kinda small..like the sample above..if possible - SMALLER

SURE THING :DD


HERE YA GO.. HOPE YOU LIKE IT



AWESOME!!!!! wahh why is it soo good!!! haha...thankyuhhhh
xx

YOURE WELCOME YOSHIEE.. GLAD YAH LIKE IT!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.