First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Rp] The Graveyard
Member
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 9/29/10 , edited 9/29/10
Vlad Shrugged,"Class maybe....or the lake, helps me think over things and my memories." he said as he pushed back his coat,exposing his guns as he put his hands in the coat pockets, "And yourself Tovarish?" he asked politely.
Member
2972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dark Abyss
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
Yuriko: *was a little startled when she saw the guns but quickly calmed down and gives a little smile* "to the forest or the lake i guess. I want to be in serene places"..
Member
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
"Da, to the lake then..." he said, starting away, murmuring a prayer and making a cross as he walked past the cemetary gates to leave.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
Amelia"stands in front a grave with her arm broken and puts on the grave some flowers"
Posted 10/10/10

edrosik wrote:

Amelia"stands in front a grave with her arm broken and puts on the grave some flowers"


hm? *she was sittin on one of the headstones*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Amelia"stands in front a grave with her arm broken and puts on the grave some flowers"


hm? *she was sittin on one of the headstones*


Amelia"stands up after puting the flowers and looks on the grave"
Posted 10/10/10

edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Amelia"stands in front a grave with her arm broken and puts on the grave some flowers"


hm? *she was sittin on one of the headstones*


Amelia"stands up after puting the flowers and looks on the grave"


*ai~chan swings her feet as she sucks on a lollipop* hey *she smiled amused*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Amelia"stands in front a grave with her arm broken and puts on the grave some flowers"


hm? *she was sittin on one of the headstones*


Amelia"stands up after puting the flowers and looks on the grave"


*ai~chan swings her feet as she sucks on a lollipop* hey *she smiled amused*


Amelia"turns her eyes from the grave on you"Yes?
Posted 10/10/10

edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Amelia"stands in front a grave with her arm broken and puts on the grave some flowers"


hm? *she was sittin on one of the headstones*


Amelia"stands up after puting the flowers and looks on the grave"


*ai~chan swings her feet as she sucks on a lollipop* hey *she smiled amused*


Amelia"turns her eyes from the grave on you"Yes?


what cha doiinnn? *she said childishly*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


edrosik wrote:

Amelia"stands in front a grave with her arm broken and puts on the grave some flowers"


hm? *she was sittin on one of the headstones*


Amelia"stands up after puting the flowers and looks on the grave"


*ai~chan swings her feet as she sucks on a lollipop* hey *she smiled amused*


Amelia"turns her eyes from the grave on you"Yes?


what cha doiinnn? *she said childishly*


Amelia:as you can see visiting a grave
Posted 10/10/10


whos? and whyyy? *she popped the lollipop bk in her mouth*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



whos? and whyyy? *she popped the lollipop bk in her mouth*


Amelia:you asking to many questions"turns her eyes on the grave where is writen Karin C.Darksong"
Posted 10/10/10

edrosik wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



whos? and whyyy? *she popped the lollipop bk in her mouth*


Amelia:you asking to many questions"turns her eyes on the grave where is writen Karin C.Darksong"


*looks down and reads it * hmmm whos tht? *she said lookin bk up as she sat on the headstone*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
Amelia:its a grave of my mother

Posted 10/10/10

edrosik wrote:

Amelia:its a grave of my mother



oh hmmm thts interestin *she swung her feet bk and forth again but accidently lost her balance and slipped off the head stone and fell on her butt* mm nyaa *she pouted*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.