First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] The Lake
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/3/10

jay_Ann18 wrote:

Yuriko: *sits on a rock near the edge of the lake, inhales then exhales feeling the serenity of the place then suddenly hears a phone ring. turns to see where it came from*


Amelia"puts the book on the ground ,stand up and talks with somebody in english"
Member
2972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dark Abyss
Offline
Posted 10/3/10
Yuriko: *hears the LH student talking..turn back to face the lake and tries to feel the peacefulness again*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/3/10

jay_Ann18 wrote:

Yuriko: *hears the LH student talking..turn back to face the lake and tries to feel the peacefulness again*


Amelia"turns off the phone picks the book and slowly walks somewhere"
Member
2972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dark Abyss
Offline
Posted 10/3/10
Yuriko: *puts her feet on the water and feels the cold and refreshing water that fills the lake..* "hmmm. feels really good"

Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/3/10

jay_Ann18 wrote:

Yuriko: *puts her feet on the water and feels the cold and refreshing water that fills the lake..* "hmmm. feels really good"



Amelia"slowly walks toward a car and a maid bows before her standing next to the car"
Member
2972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dark Abyss
Offline
Posted 10/3/10 , edited 10/3/10
Yuriko: *looks around then sees a wild white lily. stands up, walks towards it then touches it lightly and sighs..* "if only your here then you'd totally appreciate the simple beauty of the flower and start to take a photograph of it.." *closes her eyes*
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 10/3/10

jay_Ann18 wrote:

Yuriko: *looks around then sees a wild white lily. stands up, walks towards it then touches it lightly and sighs..* "if only your her then you'd totally appreciate the simple beauty of the flower and start to take a photograph of it.." *closes her eyes*


Amelia"enters the car and the car leaves this place"
Member
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/3/10
Vlad stood on the shore, oblivious to everything except the sounds of nature. Reaching into his coat pocket he pulled out a picture of his sister, just staring at it before sighing and putting it away. He walked over to yuriko, sitting down next to her with his back to her. "What was his name?" He asked suddenly, glancing over at her.
Posted 10/3/10

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

Vlad stood on the shore, oblivious to everything except the sounds of nature. Reaching into his coat pocket he pulled out a picture of his sister, just staring at it before sighing and putting it away. He walked over to yuriko, sitting down next to her with his back to her. "What was his name?" He asked suddenly, glancing over at her.


*ai~chan skipped happily down the hill but suddenly triped and tumbled down til she finaaly stop landing with her legs popped out in a big v and flowers in her hair and a daisy in her mouth* bleh! *spits it to the side and sticks ut her tongue* mm nyaaa tht was icky! *brushes off her tongue shakin her head*
Member
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/3/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

Vlad stood on the shore, oblivious to everything except the sounds of nature. Reaching into his coat pocket he pulled out a picture of his sister, just staring at it before sighing and putting it away. He walked over to yuriko, sitting down next to her with his back to her. "What was his name?" He asked suddenly, glancing over at her.


*ai~chan skipped happily down the hill but suddenly triped and tumbled down til she finaaly stop landing with her legs popped out in a big v and flowers in her hair and a daisy in her mouth* bleh! *spits it to the side and sticks ut her tongue* mm nyaaa tht was icky! *brushes off her tongue shakin her head*


Vlad looked over at the sudden commotion, his attention drawn away. "Are you alright Tovarish?" he asked, still trying to figure out what happened.
Posted 10/3/10

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

Vlad stood on the shore, oblivious to everything except the sounds of nature. Reaching into his coat pocket he pulled out a picture of his sister, just staring at it before sighing and putting it away. He walked over to yuriko, sitting down next to her with his back to her. "What was his name?" He asked suddenly, glancing over at her.


*ai~chan skipped happily down the hill but suddenly triped and tumbled down til she finaaly stop landing with her legs popped out in a big v and flowers in her hair and a daisy in her mouth* bleh! *spits it to the side and sticks ut her tongue* mm nyaaa tht was icky! *brushes off her tongue shakin her head*


Vlad looked over at the sudden commotion, his attention drawn away. "Are you alright Tovarish?" he asked, still trying to figure out what happened.


mmm nyaa *rubs her head and looks around blushing hopin no one saw her tumble*
Member
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/3/10
"Next time watch your step...then you won't fall down the hill." he said as he stood, walking over and helping the girl up.
Posted 10/3/10

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

"Next time watch your step...then you won't fall down the hill." he said as he stood, walking over and helping the girl up.


*blushes more and looks up at the boy* u saww huh...? *emmbarrased she looks down and stands up*
Member
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/3/10
"Da..." he said, waiting for her to get up. "You are alright correct?"
Posted 10/3/10

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

"Da..." he said, waiting for her to get up. "You are alright correct?"


*"correct?" what age is this guy from??" she thought to herself* yeah im fine thank u *brushes off her uniform*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.