First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply cliff/ waterfall
Posted 9/27/10
here ya go! : ] u can start!
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/10
Rae took a seat on the ground and withdrew some color pencils from his bag.
He also laid an art pad on his lap and looked at the waterfall carefully.
Rae then faced the blank paper before him and etched a few colors with his color pencils onto the paper.
Posted 10/10/10

KiiMeH wrote:

Rae took a seat on the ground and withdrew some color pencils from his bag.
He also laid an art pad on his lap and looked at the waterfall carefully.
Rae then faced the blank paper before him and etched a few colors with his color pencils onto the paper.


hey there. *ai~chan sat next to him*
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:

hey there. *ai~chan sat next to him*


" Uhmm heyy.." He mumbled, still captivated by his drawing.
Posted 10/10/10

KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:

hey there. *ai~chan sat next to him*


" Uhmm heyy.." He mumbled, still captivated by his drawing.


*quietly sat next to him*
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:

hey there. *ai~chan sat next to him*


" Uhmm heyy.." He mumbled, still captivated by his drawing.


*quietly sat next to him*


He finished off a cliff and turned to look at the person next to him.
He was surprised to see a girl. " Uhm hi. Uhh, what might you be doing here?"
Posted 10/11/10

KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:

hey there. *ai~chan sat next to him*


" Uhmm heyy.." He mumbled, still captivated by his drawing.


*quietly sat next to him*


He finished off a cliff and turned to look at the person next to him.
He was surprised to see a girl. " Uhm hi. Uhh, what might you be doing here?"


hm? oh me? im just relaxin *she smiled and leaned bk on her hands* what r u doin ya knw besides drawin : ]
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:

hm? oh me? im just relaxin *she smiled and leaned bk on her hands* what r u doin ya knw besides drawin : ]


" Actually, that's kinda just all that I'm doing =/ " He said and laughed a bit. " But now I'm talking to you. "
Posted 10/11/10

KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:

hm? oh me? im just relaxin *she smiled and leaned bk on her hands* what r u doin ya knw besides drawin : ]


" Actually, that's kinda just all that I'm doing =/ " He said and laughed a bit. " But now I'm talking to you. "


hm thats a step up *she smiled and tilted her head bk closin her eyes* i lovee the night especially by the waterfall!
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:

hm thats a step up *she smiled and tilted her head bk closin her eyes* i lovee the night especially by the waterfall!


" You come here at night? (:" He asked curiously
Posted 10/11/10

KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:

hm thats a step up *she smiled and tilted her head bk closin her eyes* i lovee the night especially by the waterfall!


" You come here at night? (:" He asked curiously


yes why wldnt u? *she smiled and winked*
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 10/12/10 , edited 10/12/10
Wynne stood at the top of the cliff, peering over the edge. " I wonder if this would kill me" she muttered, playing through scenarios in her head. Estimating the heigth of the cliff in her head, the waterfall didn't seem to be too bad of a jump. But she wasn't about to test her theory out.
Posted 10/12/10

WannabeGhost wrote:

Wynne stood at the top of the cliff, peering over the edge. " I wonder if this would kill me" she muttered, playing through scenarios in her head. Estimating the heigth of the cliff in her head, the waterfall didn't seem to be too bad of a jump. But she wasn't about to test her theory out.


*she felt as if someone was watchin over them* .. maybe were not the only ones...
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 10/12/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


*she felt as if someone was watchin over them* .. maybe were not the only ones...


Wynne realized there were other people and decided that she should leave the cliff.
"Don't wanna be mistaken for jumper." she mumbled heading down the trail to the lake.
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/10

WannabeGhost wrote:

Wynne stood at the top of the cliff, peering over the edge. " I wonder if this would kill me" she muttered, playing through scenarios in her head. Estimating the heigth of the cliff in her head, the waterfall didn't seem to be too bad of a jump. But she wasn't about to test her theory out.





luvwillshine4u wrote:


*she felt as if someone was watchin over them* .. maybe were not the only ones...


Rae gave a questioning look at Ai-chan and saw a girl contemplating about jumping.
" Oh!! She wouldn't!! " He exclaimed and stood up.
But noticing the girl turned and just left down a path, he stood stupidly there, wondering if he should go after her.
" Why would she kill herself..? " He thought and looked at Ai-chan.
" If you don't mind, I really think I should follow her..before she jumps.."
He said and just stacked his stuff into his bag and jogged quietly behind the girl.

(( Questions about his character? Look at his bio: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-668022/charactor-creation#33633667 ))
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.