First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The Haunted School
10267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Walking through W...
Offline
Posted 9/28/10
Member
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 9/28/10
I walk slowly into the haunted house, wondering if anyone else is in here. My foot steps on a floorboard and it makes a creaking noise.
Member
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

Alexisthewolf wrote:

I walk slowly into the haunted house, wondering if anyone else is in here. My foot steps on a floorboard and it makes a creaking noise.


Slowly creeps up behind her and puts my hand on her shoulder "hey, what are you doin here?"
Member
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
I jump and turn around. I see some guy put if hand on my sholder. " Well why are you asking me if your here too?" I smile.
Member
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

Alexisthewolf wrote:

I jump and turn around. I see some guy put if hand on my sholder. " Well why are you asking me if your here too?" I smile.


I take my hand off her sholder "Well... no reason really."
Member
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 10/12/10

kd667 wrote:


Alexisthewolf wrote:

I jump and turn around. I see some guy put if hand on my sholder. " Well why are you asking me if your here too?" I smile.


I take my hand off her sholder "Well... no reason really."


"Well I think you have my answer too." I said smiling and turning back away.

Member
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 10/12/10

Alexisthewolf wrote:


kd667 wrote:


Alexisthewolf wrote:

I jump and turn around. I see some guy put if hand on my sholder. " Well why are you asking me if your here too?" I smile.


I take my hand off her sholder "Well... no reason really."


"Well I think you have my answer too." I said smiling and turning back away.



"ok, you looked suspicious so I decided to follow you" I said
Member
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 10/13/10



I smiled. I liked this guy. "Well lets go then." I said pointing toward the door.
Member
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 10/13/10 , edited 10/13/10

Alexisthewolf wrote:




I smiled. I liked this guy. "Well lets go then." I said pointing toward the door.


Looks at the door "Ok, lets" I looked at her and smiled
Member
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 10/14/10


Looks at the door "Ok, lets" I looked at her and smiled

I nervously steeped in. Creaking the floor board s I did. "cmon."

Member
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 10/14/10

Alexisthewolf wrote:



Looks at the door "Ok, lets" I looked at her and smiled


I nervously steeped in. Creaking the floor board s I did. "cmon."



"alright" i said following you calmly
Member
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 10/15/10


"alright" i said following you calmly

I look behind my shoulder to make sure hes there and I step into what looks like an abandoned classroom. With blood lining the walls. A smashed window and desks out of place.

(He he I made it up.)


Member
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 10/15/10

Alexisthewolf wrote:



"alright" i said following you calmly


I look behind my shoulder to make sure hes there and I step into what looks like an abandoned classroom. With blood lining the walls. A smashed window and desks out of place.

(He he I made it up.)




"Wow, no wonder this place is abandoned," I said

(haha nice)
Member
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 10/17/10
[


"Wow, no wonder this place is abandoned," I said

(haha nice)


I trip landing in this guys arms. I blushed and looked down.

(Awww so cute! And thanks!)
Member
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 10/17/10

Alexisthewolf wrote:

[


"Wow, no wonder this place is abandoned," I said

(haha nice)


I trip landing in this guys arms. I blushed and looked down.

(Awww so cute! And thanks!)

I looked at her as landed in my arms and smiled, "Why are you so red?"
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.