First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Create your character!
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 9/29/10
your character is accepted!
Member
5583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In yur closet O_O
Offline
Posted 10/2/10 , edited 10/2/10
Name:Kimiyea Setsuni
Age:15 1/2
Grade: 10-sophomore
Physical appearance (picture optional):

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Background:
People consider Kimiyea a mute..since she doesn't talk much.Her father is in the army,resulting in kimiyea not seeing him much.She has a strong interest in ballet.Her mother was a teacher -bringing the influence.Kimiyea's long hair is the color of a beautiful sakura's petal.She has an elegant build,with compliments of her almond brown eyes.Its almost as if they were the color of honey.She's very silent and happens to always express her feelings in dancing.Loves classical music....its kinda convenient.Her wardrobe mainly consists of button up and ruffles,with the acceptance of miniskirts.knows multiple languages...because she is an army brat.
And topping it off! When she speaks (which is very rare xD-speaking) her voice is gentle and delicate.
Other:always wear a pendant like this

22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 10/2/10

Kazumistar wrote:

Name:Kimiyea Setsuni
Age:15 1/2
Grade: 10-sophomore
Physical appearance (picture optional):

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Background:
People consider Kimiyea a mute..since she doesn't talk much.Her father is in the army,resulting in kimiyea not seeing him much.She has a strong interest in ballet.Her mother was a teacher -bringing the influence.Kimiyea's long hair is the color of a beautiful sakura's petal.She has an elegant build,with compliments of her almond brown eyes.Its almost as if they were the color of honey.She's very silent and happens to always express her feelings in dancing.Loves classical music....its kinda convenient.Her wardrobe mainly consists of button up and ruffles,with the acceptance of miniskirts.knows multiple languages...because she is an army brat.
And topping it off! When she speaks (which is very rare xD) her voice is gentle and delicate.Like she is carrying herself in the clouds.
Other:always wear a pendant like this



O.O.....Woah......very......descriptive?

lolz eyes like honey? A gentle and delicate voice?hahahahaa just kidding buddy....XD
Member
5583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In yur closet O_O
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
xD lolz im trying my best *sulks head under pillow*
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 10/2/10

Kazumistar wrote:

xD lolz im trying my best *sulks head under pillow*


Haha dont worry your best ish good!!! You just over did it abit there XD *hands you a cookie.* Here have a cookie for trying
Member
5583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In yur closet O_O
Offline
Posted 10/2/10 , edited 10/2/10
at least i tried-half of the time ppl always just saying oh she skiiny hur hair is long.She sexy and she pretty than most girl.She had lots of boyfriends.and lots of boys like her.
LOLZ its like that magical girl video whats it called?
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 10/2/10

Kazumistar wrote:

at least i tried-half of the time ppl always just saying oh she skiiny hur hair is long.She sexy and she pretty than most girl.She had lots of boyfriends.and lots of boys like her.
LOLZ its like that magical girl video whats it called?


Oh i know what your talking about!!! The magical girl parody!! xD

"She is super gorgeus with awsome hair and powers of all the elements and she a demon and angel wich means she is holy and unholy and she is the last of her kind and no-one can save the earth but her!"
Member
5583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In yur closet O_O
Offline
Posted 10/2/10

shiciro22 wrote:


Kazumistar wrote:

at least i tried-half of the time ppl always just saying oh she skiiny hur hair is long.She sexy and she pretty than most girl.She had lots of boyfriends.and lots of boys like her.
LOLZ its like that magical girl video whats it called?


Oh i know what your talking about!!! The magical girl parody!! xD

"She is super gorgeus with awsome hair and powers of all the elements and she a demon and angel wich means she is holy and unholy and she is the last of her kind and no-one can save the earth but her!"


lol hilarious

Member
5583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In yur closet O_O
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
i wanna rp!!!!!!!!!!!!! am i accepted ^^?
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
Yes you are, but it looks like you already rp'd. Lol... its ok.
Member
5583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In yur closet O_O
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
eppp-------sorry gomen *huggles* thank you!
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
lol... ur welcome.
Moderator
6589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 10/4/10

Kazumistar wrote:

Name:Kimiyea Setsuni
Age:15 1/2
Grade: 10-sophomore
Physical appearance (picture optional):

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Background:
People consider Kimiyea a mute..since she doesn't talk much.Her father is in the army,resulting in kimiyea not seeing him much.She has a strong interest in ballet.Her mother was a teacher -bringing the influence.Kimiyea's long hair is the color of a beautiful sakura's petal.She has an elegant build,with compliments of her almond brown eyes.Its almost as if they were the color of honey.She's very silent and happens to always express her feelings in dancing.Loves classical music....its kinda convenient.Her wardrobe mainly consists of button up and ruffles,with the acceptance of miniskirts.knows multiple languages...because she is an army brat.
And topping it off! When she speaks (which is very rare xD-speaking) her voice is gentle and delicate.
Other:always wear a pendant like this



she sounds very poetic
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 10/4/10 , edited 10/4/10
Name: Deke Withers
Age: 17
Grade: 11
Physical appearance: Spiky white hair. He wears a skater style and always wears his orange goggles over his head..... Dark blue eyes
Background: Friends with shiciro. He just movied into town and hes ready to party with any girl who catches his eye.
Other: He is always ready to perform a prank with shiciro and he loves to skate. He adores a girl with a sense of humor
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/4/10

shiciro22 wrote:

Name: Deke Withers
Age: 17
Grade: 11
Physical appearance: Spiky white hair. He wears a skater style and always wears his orange goggles over his head..... Dark blue eyes
Background: Friends with shiciro. He just movied into town and hes ready to party with any girl who catches his eye.
Other: He is always ready to perform a prank with shiciro and he loves to skate. He adores a girl with a sense of humor


He's perfect for you...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.