First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Are you afraid of the dark?
Posted 9/29/10
^ agree
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/29/10 , edited 9/29/10
sometimes! after i watch or read horror movies/stories.
but i cant sleep if the light is on.
Posted 9/29/10

Kodess wrote:

Its not the dark you fear but what you can't see in it


^ So frigging true.
l

I get scared sometimes, when I hear a police siren or when helicopters fly by. >.> Makes me feel unsafe.
Posted 9/29/10
I don't like turning it off then on again at night time.For some reason I feel like when I turn it back on some scary face is gonna be staring at me like The Grudge on something lol.
Posted 9/29/10

JaKiwi wrote:

I don't like turning it off then on again at night time.For some reason I feel like when I turn it back on some scary face is gonna be staring at me like The Grudge on something lol.


You're gonna give me nightmares tonight. xD
1201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In Hell
Offline
Posted 9/29/10
why be afraid of the dark. in the dark you are hidden. the darkness is like a safe haven. people cant see you when your hiding in the dark. but being outside in dark near a pub aint that nice.
Posted 9/30/10
not really...
Posted 9/30/10

-PerpetuaL- wrote:


JaKiwi wrote:

I don't like turning it off then on again at night time.For some reason I feel like when I turn it back on some scary face is gonna be staring at me like The Grudge on something lol.


You're gonna give me nightmares tonight. xD


Sorry! Its not only giving me nightmares,I'm worrying about it in the evening as well!I locked myself outside and stared at my bird until someone came back.Its funny because I heard it from kids younger than me and they weren't scared at all!(Sad I know lol. ) Me and my imagination!I'm afraid to look behind me when there's no sound in the house.
1662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/30/10
some of the comments made me laugh \ i read that sleeping in the dark go 4 our health & 4 our body so its very important 2 slp in the dark .
Posted 9/30/10
i dunno.. im afraid to look outside the window at night yet im mostly on the comp without light on. its just light from the comp.. mayb cuz im more focused on it? lol well i guess i am pretty much afraid of the dark.. unless im sleepin.. then i dont like the light.. and i hate artificial light on wen its daytime.. it seems very unnatural..
Posted 9/30/10

Sanctuary_Beast wrote:

why be afraid of the dark. in the dark you are hidden. the darkness is like a safe haven. people cant see you when your hiding in the dark. but being outside in dark near a pub aint that nice.


ppl cant see u.. and u cant see them either. something might come out
Posted 9/30/10
It does make me more on-guard and weary. Some freaks/crackheads like to come out at night so gotta make sure you're ready to kick ass if needs be.

2258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Unknown Planet
Offline
Posted 9/30/10
i love the dark. makes me feel at home. makes me feel secure. i may or may not see whats in it perhaps creeping up on me... but they may or may not see me perhaps creeping up on them either...
46165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Sin City, NV
Offline
Posted 9/30/10
Awww. I Loved that show. OH you mean am i afraid. No just lion's, tiger's and bears oh my. Lol
85312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Colorado, USA
Offline
Posted 9/30/10
There are plenty of circumstances where light makes me uncomfortable. The only thing I ever use light for is to announce my presence. The dark is very calm and relaxing. The most satisfying time of the day to go for a walk is at night too, no cars and nobody to get in your way, comfortable atmosphere. I probably wouldn't get any exercise if we didn't have nights XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.