Post Reply SignUp // Roleplay
Posted 10/1/10
Username:
Character:
Birthday:
Bio:
Type1:
Type2:
Pic:

U can make up to 6/7 characters!

Wanna know what something means? ask!
Posted 10/1/10
Username:HeadInTheClouds24

Character:Ami Williams
Birthday:Unknown
Bio:Amis mum (Mary) set the school on fire befor Ami was born,now Ami is back with her brother,also realising that NOTHING has gone on.Ami (Also nick-named Aimz by Michael) plays the bass that she nicknames Lea as it is her best freinds nickname.She gets good grades in school and is easily distracted by cute or cuddly stuffed animals.Ami spaces out most of the time dreaming about japan.She takes a huge liking for any kind of food that she likes..but wont try anything new.She has a very easy-going nature,but has incredible concentration when hyped,though this is only limited to one subject at a time.She will totally neglect any other things in the process to the point of forgetting anything she has learned beforehand.Despite all of this,Ami is still devoted to her freinds and will always help them,She also has her own fan-club.Ami is also a shy girl but is also hyped up when blood,guts or vampires come up in a subject.While she can be mature and strict sometimes,she gets embarrassed easily,and is often subject to teasing from Michael or Debbie.Ami is more technical when it comes to ICT and her freinds often comes to her when they are in need of help or of what lesson is next as Ami has memorized her time-table.
Type1:Student Council President
Type2:Human
Pic:


Character:Michael Williams
Birthday:Unknown
Bio:Unknown
Type1:Student
Type2:Vampire
Pic:


Character:Debbie Dosh
Birthday:Unknown
Bio:Debbie,often referred to as 'Debbie-Chan' by Michael,is a wealthy girl with a gentle and sweet personality.Debbie is considered a piano prodigy since she has been playing the piano since she was four and has experience in winning various piano contests.Since her father also owns a maid café.Despite her wealth,she finds joy in partaking in cheaper activities.Although she is a sweet and gentle girl,she is often very annoyed if anyone hurts Ami or herself.
Type1:Student
Type2:Vampire
Pic:


Character:Josh McCoy
Birthday:Unknown
Bio:Unknown
Type1:Student
Type2:Human
Pic:


Character:Brandon Smith
Birthday:Unknown
Bio:Unknown
Type1:Student
Type2:Vampire
Pic:


Character:Lila Smith
Birthday:Unknown
Bio:Unknown
Type1:Student
Type2:Vampire
Pic:
Posted 10/1/10
Username:Angela210
Character:Karin Fujibayashi
Birthday:Dec 20
Bio:She lost her memory when she was 7 year old but she is nice, sweet, caring girl and is very good at playing the violin
Type 1:Student
Type 2:Pureblood Vampire
Pic:


Username:Angela210
Character:Kotomi and Sakura Ichinose
Birthday:Feb 14
Bio:They both are twin sister(Update later)
Type 1:(Sakura)Vice President
Type 2:Vampire
Pic:

(Kotomi is the one with blue eyes and Sakura is the one with red eyes)
Posted 10/1/10

Angela210 wrote:

Username:Angela210
Character:Karin Fujibayashi
Birthday:Dec 20
Bio:She lost her memory when she was 7 year old but she is nice, sweet, caring girl and is very good at playing the violin
Type 1:Student
Type 2:Pureblood Vampire
Pic:


Username:Angela210
Character:Kotomi and Sakura Ichinose
Birthday:Feb 14
Bio:They both are twin sister(Update later)
Type 1:(Sakura)Vice President
Type 2:Vampire
Pic:

(Kotomi is the one with blue eyes and Sakura is the one with red eyes)


Accepted (dont forget dorm signup) - Will make the RP form now!
Posted 10/1/10

HeadInTheClouds24 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:

Username:Angela210
Character:Karin Fujibayashi
Birthday:Dec 20
Bio:She lost her memory when she was 7 year old but she is nice, sweet, caring girl and is very good at playing the violin
Type 1:Student
Type 2:Pureblood Vampire
Pic:


Username:Angela210
Character:Kotomi and Sakura Ichinose
Birthday:Feb 14
Bio:They both are twin sister(Update later)
Type 1:(Sakura)Vice President
Type 2:Vampire
Pic:

(Kotomi is the one with blue eyes and Sakura is the one with red eyes)


Accepted (dont forget dorm signup) - Will make the RP form now! :D


Thank you (Okay then)- Alright :DDD
Posted 10/1/10

Angela210 wrote:


HeadInTheClouds24 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:

Username:Angela210
Character:Karin Fujibayashi
Birthday:Dec 20
Bio:She lost her memory when she was 7 year old but she is nice, sweet, caring girl and is very good at playing the violin
Type 1:Student
Type 2:Pureblood Vampire
Pic:


Username:Angela210
Character:Kotomi and Sakura Ichinose
Birthday:Feb 14
Bio:They both are twin sister(Update later)
Type 1:(Sakura)Vice President
Type 2:Vampire
Pic:

(Kotomi is the one with blue eyes and Sakura is the one with red eyes)


Accepted (dont forget dorm signup) - Will make the RP form now! :D


Thank you (Okay then)- Alright :DDD


No prob (accepted that 2,just cba 2 quote,so wrote it in the first post) just made it! enjoy!
Posted 10/1/10

HeadInTheClouds24 wrote:



No prob (accepted that 2,just cba 2 quote,so wrote it in the first post) just made it! enjoy!


hehe (Okay then, I see)- Alright then and I see
Member
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in gintoki's bedr...
Offline
Posted 10/1/10 , edited 10/2/10
Username: jannie_erika
Character: Hana Fujiwara
Birthday: October 24 [human time] December 08 [vampire/witch time]
Bio: She's a quiet and simple girl w/ a pure heart. She never get angry so easily. But when it's full moon, she needs to rest because she gets tired easily. She later realizes that she's not only a witch but she's also a vampire. She balances good and evil.
Type 1: Student
Type 2: 1/2 Witch, 1/2 Vampire
Pic:
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
Username: AnimeOXOFan
Character: Karin Maaka
Birthday: 23rd May 1996
Bio: Karin Maaka is descended from a long line of purebred vampires. However, instead of having to drink blood like normal vampires, Karin's body overproduces blood. Eventually, she reaches a point where she can no longer hold it in, and she must bite someone to inject them with her blood or else suffer from a massive nosebleed. If Karin goes too long without biting someone and tries to hold her blood in, she enters a "berserker"-like state and aggressively attacks the first target she as can find.Due to her unusual situation, Karin lives like a normal human rather than a vampire. She lives in the daylight, is not susceptible to common vampire weaknesses and lacks the skills normal vampires have. She gets really embrassed about herself and stuff she thinks will be embrassing. She is clusmy and shy. She has feelings for Kahaku but keeps it to herself.
Type1: Student
Type2: Vampire but people think she's human
Pic:


Character: Azusa Maaka
Birthday: 14 october 1995
Bio: Azusa is Karin's sister. She is a proper vampire and she is stubborn well aware of everything. She is secretive and doesn't really tell anybody about herself.
Type1: student
Type2: Vampire
Pic:


Character: Kahaku Momiji
Birthday: he is immortal but looks 24
Bio: Kahaku had a family with one daughter and wife but they were then killed by vampire hunters. he then lived by himself . He wants revenge on vampire hunters and he is mostly sad. All girls have huge crushes on him like Karin. But he does not wish to be with someone.
Type1: Teacher
Type2: immortal vampire
Pic:
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 10/3/10 , edited 10/6/10

Username:great_anime
Character:Maiko Tsukyomi
Birthday:June 18 1996
Bio:Maiko is an otaku kind of average girl with a weird family. Her parents have "adopted" 2 strange guys before she was born with her twin sister. Which makes things awkard. But she deals with it easily and acts very motherly and random to people. Maiko is a black-belt in karate, cook well, and is able to play the guitar and the piano. Her favorite foods are sweets.
Type1:Student
Type2:Human
Pic:


Character:Meiko Tsukyomi
Birthday:June 18 1996
Bio:Meiko is Maiko's fraternal twin sister. She loves her sister and is very protective of her. Meiko was turned into a vampire by an unknown boy when she was 6. But she can control her blood lust for most of the time, she wishes to find the boy that bit her to turn her into a vampire. Meiko is very althetic and mainly loves dancing though. Meiko plays the violin and guitar. Her favorite foods are all fruits.
Type1:Student
Type2:Vampire
Pic


Character:Hiro
Birthday:Unknown but looks 16
Bio:Hiro lost his memory somewhere in his life, and trying to recover it. Hiro lives with Meiko and Maiko even though they aren't related. Although technically, he was adopted by their parents. He doesn't know about the existence of vampires and things. Hiro favorite food is ice cream and ramen noodles. He generally is very random, reckless, and seems very stupid, keeping nobody from knowing for who he is.
Type1: Student Council Treasurer
Type2:Human(Or so he thinks)
Pic


Character:Kai Kagamine
Birthday:December 24, year unknown but looks 21, but is immortal
Bio:Kai is another person who is staying at Meiko and Maiko's house. He has been "adopted" by their parents before they were born like Hiro. But hasn't moved out for quite a while. He's been alive for centuries. Kai sometimes switches to different accents or completely different languages. His specialty is changing into any living thing(or human). He's very manipulitave and can do almost anything.
Type1:Teacher
Type2:1/2 Vampire and 1/2 Wizard
Pic:


Character:Miki Hatsune
Birthday:May 16, 1994
Bio: Miki has a crush on Kai who is teaching her to be a magician. Miki is human trying to learn simple magic tricks. Miki specailzes in techonlogy and all music. Not much is known about her.
Type1:Student
Type2: Human
Pic:
90142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 10/7/10 , edited 10/7/10
Username:2magicgirl
Character:Kisa Hiroshi
Birthday:15 june
Bio:Do it later
Type1:student
Type2:demon
Pic:
Posted 10/13/10 , edited 10/13/10
Username: Bbarbie96
Character: Mina Tepes
Birthday: 24 April
Bio: Unknown
Type1: Student
Type2: Pureblood Vampire
Pic:
Member
700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 11/3/10 , edited 3/22/11
SORRY! IM GONNA DISOWN THESE CHARATERS!!!!!!!!!
Member
700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 3/22/11 , edited 3/22/11
User: swamatha
Charater: Tatchi Hibokuru
Birth: 03 November
Bio: Tatchi Hibokuru is 16.She was born as a pure blooded vampire.She is shy and scared to get near humans.She killed her foster family before and ran away.She be scared to be going back to the foster home,so she came to this high school and never came back to that house.
Type 1: Student
Type 2: Vampire
Pic:
You must be logged in to post.