First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay // Enjoy!
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/20/10

great_anime wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Karin:*blushing*O-Onee chan W-why would you do that?!?!
Azusa: well what would you have said? If I said you had a crush on him, he would have thought it was a hickey!
Karin:WHY WOULD I GIVE HIM A HICKEY?!?!?!* *
Azusa:* *


Maiko:"Ano........"
Kai:* walks over to Karin and pinches both Karin's cheeks while stretching them out*"Awww......"
Maiko:* * "Why are you doing tht Kai-sensei...?"
Kai:*continues stretching Karin's cheeks while shes crying but is not hurting her * "She just so funny-cute looooooking while crying than I've ever seen in my whole eternal life....."*laughs with eyes closed then opens them while grinning*
Meiko:*rolls eyes*
Hiro:*wakes up very sleepiy with a tiny blush* "........."
Everybody:*stares at Hiro except Kai who is still stretching Karin's cheeks while smiling*
Hiro:"I had a funny dream that Karin-chan was biting me and Azusa tried to convince me that she ws actually giving me a hickey....."*laughs with his eyes closed* "So fuuuuunny......."
Maiko:".........I think he's a bit drunk in a way......"


Karin: K-Kai-Senpai p-please let go of me *T.T*
Azusa: GET OFF MY SISTER YOU FREAK!!!*Punches Kai*
Kahuku:Um...I'm not sure your allowed to do that...
Azusa: I DON'T CARE!*Pouts and folds arms*
18615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 10/20/10 , edited 2/3/13

AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Karin: K-Kai-Senpai p-please let go of me *T.T*
Azusa: GET OFF MY SISTER YOU FREAK!!!*Punches Kai*
Kahuku:Um...I'm not sure your allowed to do that...
Azusa: I DON'T CARE!*Pouts and folds arms*


Kai:*doesn't feel a thing but let's go of Miyuki's face and laughs*"My bad,my bad. I got that habit from my papa."*looks at Azusa while frowning*"Azusa-san, you shouldn't be so violent."*eyes turn dark red while a bloody aura surrounds him *"You never know what might happen if you aren't careful."*sighs and eyes turn back to normal blue eyes when he smiles*"If you know what I mean that is! Of course, that will be the first lesson I will teach you in class!"*his eyes quickly flash back to red but goes back to his normal eye color*
Maiko:*inches far away from Kai*"I think....I'll go to class now......."*shivers*
Meiko:*grabs Maiko and looks at Karin and Azusa*"Which class are you guys in anyway?"
Hiro:*looks at the time while shivering*"O-Oh..it's time to get to class!"*follows Meiko and Maiko*
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/21/10

great_anime wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Karin: K-Kai-Senpai p-please let go of me *T.T*
Azusa: GET OFF MY SISTER YOU FREAK!!!*Punches Kai*
Kahuku:Um...I'm not sure your allowed to do that...
Azusa: I DON'T CARE!*Pouts and folds arms*


Kai:*doesn't feel a thing but let's go of Miyuki's face and laughs*"My bad,my bad. I got that habit from my papa."*looks at Azusa while frowning*"Azusa-san, you shouldn't be so violent."*eyes turn dark red while a bloody aura surrounds him *"You never know what might happen if you aren't careful."*sighs and eyes turn back to normal blue eyes when he smiles*"If you know what I mean that is! Of course, that will be the first lesson I will teach you in class!"*his eyes quickly flash back to red but goes back to his normal eye color*
Maiko:*inches far away from Kai*"I think....I'll go to class now. Azusa-chan just made her own grave........"*shivers*
Meiko:*grabs Maiko*"Come on Maiko-chan! I don't want you to get hurt.."*looks at Karin and Azusa*"Which class are you guys in anyway?"
Hiro:*looks at the time while shivering*"O-Oh..it's time to get to class!"*follows Meiko and Maiko*


Azusa; I'm not scared of you. Old man * fire background*
Karin: Oh...Um.....Geography I think. Right sis?
Azusa:*still fire background* English.
Karin...* * O-Oh.
18615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/10


Kai:* transforms into a 16-year old teenager and is two inches than Kairin now*"Ack! You really shouldn't act like what your doing......."*growls*"It glitches my tranformation magic! Bad vibes from people messes me up!
Maiko:*grabs Kai* "Err.....let's get you to .Geography class........"
Kai:"Fine........"*glares
HIro"Off to ENGLISH!":*is already gone to class in lightningg speed*
Meiko:* "I'm going to HIstory."


What Kai looks like now with black pants and the white shirt on him:



Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

great_anime wrote:



Kai:* transforms into a 16-year old teenager and is two inches than Kairin now*"Ack! You really shouldn't act like what your doing......."*growls*"It glitches my tranformation magic! Bad vibes from people messes me up!
Maiko:*grabs Kai* "Err.....let's get you to .Geography class........"
Kai:"Fine........"*glares
HIro"Off to ENGLISH!":*is already gone to class in lightningg speed*
Meiko:* "I'm going to HIstory."


What Kai looks like now with black pants and the white shirt on him:

Karin:*blushes and smiles* kai-senpai y-you look so young!
Azusa: whatever...




18615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 10/22/10


Kai:*smiles a little*"Thanks but this doesn't look good for my image as a teacher.............and I'm probably going to be stuck in this form for 12 hours....."
Maiko:*grumbles*"Come on now let's go to class before it's too late!"*starts walking to her classroom *"Goodness gracious."
Kai:"So absentminded....she almost forgot I'll be teaching her class......."*looks at Kahuku* "You teach a class next to me I believe right?"
Meiko:*thinks-This is going to be very awkard learning from Kai-sensei as he is right........."
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/23/10

great_anime wrote:



Kai:*smiles a little*"Thanks but this doesn't look good for my image as a teacher.............and I'm probably going to be stuck in this form for 12 hours....."
Maiko:*grumbles*"Come on now let's go to class before it's too late!"*starts walking to her classroom *"Goodness gracious."
Kai:"So absentminded....she almost forgot I'll be teaching her class......."*looks at Kahuku* "You teach a class next to me I believe right?"
Meiko:*thinks-This is going to be very awkard learning from Kai-sensei as he is right........."


Kahuku:Yes. I believe I am.
Karin:I think you look very good Kai-Senpai* *
Azusa: Another school girl crush.
18615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 10/23/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


great_anime wrote:



Kai:*smiles a little*"Thanks but this doesn't look good for my image as a teacher.............and I'm probably going to be stuck in this form for 12 hours....."
Maiko:*grumbles*"Come on now let's go to class before it's too late!"*starts walking to her classroom *"Goodness gracious."
Kai:"So absentminded....she almost forgot I'll be teaching her class......."*looks at Kahuku* "You teach a class next to me I believe right?"
Meiko:*thinks-This is going to be very awkard learning from Kai-sensei as he is right........."


Kahuku:Yes. I believe I am.
Karin:I think you look very good Kai-Senpai* *
Azusa: Another school girl crush.


Kai:*closes eyes -_-* "Ahh that's nice Kai-san."*looks at Karin and sighs*"Well, okay- "
*School bell rings*
Meiko:*glares at Kai*
Kai:*smiles while pretending not to notice Meiko glaring at him*"Come on, let's get to everbody to class now......"*waves hand to Karin,Azusa, and Kahuku*
Meiko:*smiles with a good aura around her*"Finally!!"*walks off to her classroom*
Kai:*T.T* "Okay,,,,,,,"
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/23/10

great_anime wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


great_anime wrote:



Kai:*smiles a little*"Thanks but this doesn't look good for my image as a teacher.............and I'm probably going to be stuck in this form for 12 hours....."
Maiko:*grumbles*"Come on now let's go to class before it's too late!"*starts walking to her classroom *"Goodness gracious."
Kai:"So absentminded....she almost forgot I'll be teaching her class......."*looks at Kahuku* "You teach a class next to me I believe right?"
Meiko:*thinks-This is going to be very awkard learning from Kai-sensei as he is right........."


Kahuku:Yes. I believe I am.
Karin:I think you look very good Kai-Senpai* *
Azusa: Another school girl crush.


Kai:*closes eyes -_-* "Ahh that's nice Kai-san."*looks at Karin and sighs*"Well, okay- "
*School bell rings*
Meiko:*glares at Kai*
Kai:*smiles while pretending not to notice Meiko glaring at him*"Come on, let's get to everbody to class now......"*waves hand to Karin,Azusa, and Kahuku*
Meiko:*smiles with a good aura around her*"Finally!!"*walks off to her classroom*
Kai:*T.T* "Okay,,,,,,,"


Azusa: *sighs*
Karin:*smiles while walking aside Kai* S-So Kai-Senpai what lessons do you teach?
Azusa: Karin. English is that way *points the other way*
Karin:*still smiling and walking alongside Kai*
Azusa: Baka.
18615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 10/23/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


great_anime wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


great_anime wrote:



Kai:*smiles a little*"Thanks but this doesn't look good for my image as a teacher.............and I'm probably going to be stuck in this form for 12 hours....."
Maiko:*grumbles*"Come on now let's go to class before it's too late!"*starts walking to her classroom *"Goodness gracious."
Kai:"So absentminded....she almost forgot I'll be teaching her class......."*looks at Kahuku* "You teach a class next to me I believe right?"
Meiko:*thinks-This is going to be very awkard learning from Kai-sensei as he is right........."


Kahuku:Yes. I believe I am.
Karin:I think you look very good Kai-Senpai* *
Azusa: Another school girl crush.


Kai:*closes eyes -_-* "Ahh that's nice Kai-san."*looks at Karin and sighs*"Well, okay- "
*School bell rings*
Meiko:*glares at Kai*
Kai:*smiles while pretending not to notice Meiko glaring at him*"Come on, let's get to everbody to class now......"*waves hand to Karin,Azusa, and Kahuku*
Meiko:*smiles with a good aura around her*"Finally!!"*walks off to her classroom*
Kai:*T.T* "Okay,,,,,,,"


Azusa: *sighs*
Karin:*smiles while walking aside Kai* S-So Kai-Senpai what lessons do you teach?
Azusa: Karin. English is that way *points the other way*
Karin:*still smiling and walking alongside Kai*
Azusa: Baka.


Kai:*speaks with a little bit of a german accent"History, Geography, Science, and French ....."*points to the other way with a puzzled look *" but wait, isn't English that way?"* *

18615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 10/24/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Azusa: *sighs*
Karin:*smiles while walking aside Kai* S-So Kai-Senpai what lessons do you teach?
Azusa: Karin. English is that way *points the other way*
Karin:*still smiling and walking alongside Kai*
Azusa: Baka.


Kai:*speaks with a little bit of a german accent"History, Science, French, and sometimes Geograpy ....."*points to the other way with a puzzled look *" but wait, isn't English that way for you?"* *


Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/24/10

great_anime wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Azusa: *sighs*
Karin:*smiles while walking aside Kai* S-So Kai-Senpai what lessons do you teach?
Azusa: Karin. English is that way *points the other way*
Karin:*still smiling and walking alongside Kai*
Azusa: Baka.


Kai:*speaks with a little bit of a german accent"History, Science, French, and sometimes Geograpy ....."*points to the other way with a puzzled look *" but wait, isn't English that way for you?"* *




Karin:huh? Oh I'm not sure...
Azusa: I JUST TOLD YOU!!!!
Karin:I'm sorry o-onee-chan
kahuku:I'm off to teach maths. Then English then science then geography then history then spainish,French,german and japanese and then p.e.
Azusa:u do a lot of stuff...
Kahuku:I know.
18615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 10/24/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


great_anime wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Azusa: *sighs*
Karin:*smiles while walking aside Kai* S-So Kai-Senpai what lessons do you teach?
Azusa: Karin. English is that way *points the other way*
Karin:*still smiling and walking alongside Kai*
Azusa: Baka.


Kai:*speaks with a little bit of a german accent"History, Science, French, and sometimes Geograpy ....."*points to the other way with a puzzled look *" but wait, isn't English that way for you?"* *




Karin:huh? Oh I'm not sure...
Azusa: I JUST TOLD YOU!!
Karin:I'm sorry o-onee-chan
kahuku:I'm off to teach maths. Then English then science then geography then history then spainish,French,german and japanese and then p.e.
Azusa:u do a lot of stuff...
Kahuku:I know.


Kai:*speaks with a little bit of a irish accent while writing down what classes Kahuku teaches* "Aye. That's a lot of teaching indeed laddie. "*nods head and puts hand on chin while looking at Kahuku and speaking italian*" Sono solo curioso......"*starts speaking in chinese*
"您是否做任何除教以外......?"*

( Rough Translation of what Kai said in Italian to English: I am just curious.....)
(Rough translation of what Kai said in simplified Chinese to English:Do you do anything besides teaching?)
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/25/10 , edited 10/25/10

great_anime wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


great_anime wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Azusa: *sighs*
Karin:*smiles while walking aside Kai* S-So Kai-Senpai what lessons do you teach?
Azusa: Karin. English is that way *points the other way*
Karin:*still smiling and walking alongside Kai*
Azusa: Baka.


Kai:*speaks with a little bit of a german accent"History, Science, French, and sometimes Geograpy ....."*points to the other way with a puzzled look *" but wait, isn't English that way for you?"* *




Karin:huh? Oh I'm not sure...
Azusa: I JUST TOLD YOU!!
Karin:I'm sorry o-onee-chan
kahuku:I'm off to teach maths. Then English then science then geography then history then spainish,French,german and japanese and then p.e.
Azusa:u do a lot of stuff...
Kahuku:I know.


Kai:*speaks with a little bit of a irish accent while writing down what classes Kahuku teaches* "Aye. That's a lot of teaching indeed laddie. "*nods head and puts hand on chin while looking at Kahuku and speaking italian*" Sono solo curioso......"*starts speaking in chinese*
"您是否做任何除教以外......?"*

( Rough Translation of what Kai said in Italian to English: I am just curious.....)
(Rough translation of what Kai said in simplified Chinese to English:Do you do anything besides teaching?)


Kahuku:*smirks and starts speaking irish*Bhuel mhúineadh mé club ceoil taobh amuigh den scoil agus cuidiú amach ag an leabharlann. Now shouldn't you understand that? Kai-Sensei?
Azusa:....I didn't.* *
Karin:Wow. Kai-Sensei you speak chinese thats awesome * *
Azusa:*angry mark*

(rough translation to irish to english:Well I teach music club outside school and help out at the libary)
18615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 10/25/10

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


Kahuku:*smirks and starts speaking irish*Bhuel mhúineadh mé club ceoil taobh amuigh den scoil agus cuidiú amach ag an leabharlann. Now shouldn't you understand that? Kai-Sensei?
Azusa:....I didn't.* *
Karin:Wow. Kai-Sensei you speak chinese thats awesome * *
Azusa:*angry mark*

(rough translation to irish to english:Well I teach music club outside school and help out at the libary)


Kai:*nods head while speaking in Indonesian* "Ya. Irlandia Anda sangat baik juga!"*smiles while speaking in a britsh accent*"It's lovely!"*looks at Karin while speaking in a country accent with one hand in a shape of a gun* "You got that right lassie! I can talk and write chinese and also over 15 languages"*punches himself in the head and speakds normally* "Ahhh...back to this language again."

(rough translation from idonesian to english: Yes. Your Irish is very good too!)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.