First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply here the charater sign up for sweets academy only here
Creator
7093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Aincrad
Offline
Posted 10/19/10

storm10 wrote:

NAME: skye
AGE: 14
GRADE: 9
BEST AT: making any types of cakes, helping out friends
COLOR: red, black, purple and green
ABOUT: skye the 3rd oldist of 9 children deams of one day getting out there and being discovered by a food inderstry for her faboules cakes but is finding it hard withe little brothers and sisters around eating her creativity (atleast they like it )
all skye wants 2 do is own a little coffee and cakes shop so maby one day thay will come true
=)


ur good and kool
Student
482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 10/19/10

chcocolat wrote:


storm10 wrote:

NAME: skye
AGE: 14
GRADE: 9
BEST AT: making any types of cakes, helping out friends
COLOR: red, black, purple and green
ABOUT: skye the 3rd oldist of 9 children deams of one day getting out there and being discovered by a food inderstry for her faboules cakes but is finding it hard withe little brothers and sisters around eating her creativity (atleast they like it )
all skye wants 2 do is own a little coffee and cakes shop so maby one day thay will come true
=)


ur good and kool



thanks =)


Creator
7093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Aincrad
Offline
Posted 10/20/10
np hope u love this academy
Student
412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Just around the c...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
NAME: Blaise
AGE: 14
GRADE:(from 5-17) 9
BEST AT: writing poems and eating sweets..^^
COLOR: blue..black..white...red..and purple..
ABOUT: Blaise loves to eat sweets even though her mother objects with it..she is just quiet most of the time and stays with her books and sweets during free time..



Creator
7093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Aincrad
Offline
Posted 11/19/10

crazyanimefanatic wrote:

NAME: Blaise
AGE: 14
GRADE:(from 5-17) 9
BEST AT: writing poems and eating sweets..^^
COLOR: blue..black..white...red..and purple..
ABOUT: Blaise loves to eat sweets even though her mother objects with it..she is just quiet most of the time and stays with her books and sweets during free time..


ur good


Student
6624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seiyo Academy/Roy...
Offline
Posted 1/1/11 , edited 1/1/11


NAME: Itsumi Sakura
AGE: 11
GRADE:(from 5-17) 7 (skipped two grade)
BEST AT: Everything. Excels with things that involves pastries.
COLOR: Any shades of purple, pink, black, gray and white.
ABOUT:

Can i join the student council? Is there any open positions?
Moderator
1368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
NAME: Lelouch kinomoto
AGE: 16
GRADE:9
BEST AT: almost everything except handling a sister
COLOR: crimson and black and red shiro
ABOUT: he likes to be alone he mostly goes to the rooftop for some time alone so he always go up there but on some of the periods like he skips pd4=babysitting his lilsis pd=6 babysitting his sis again
Creator
7093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Aincrad
Offline
Posted 1/7/11 , edited 1/11/11
** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**

NAME: Itsumi Sakura
AGE: 11
GRADE:(from 5-17) 7 (skipped two grade)
BEST AT: Everything. Excels with things that involves pastries.
COLOR: Any shades of purple, pink, black, gray and white.
ABOUT:** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**


Can i join the student council? Is there any open positions?

nope srry all thespots were taken hehe

xXDeathHollowXx wrote:

NAME: Lelouch kinomoto
AGE: 16
GRADE:9
BEST AT: almost everything except handling a sister
COLOR: crimson and black and red shiro
ABOUT: he likes to be alone he mostly goes to the rooftop for some time alone so he always go up there but on some of the periods like he skips pd4=babysitting his lilsis pd=6 babysitting his sis again


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.