First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Saki is now available in Asia
15081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / bed most the time
Offline
Posted 10/1/10 , edited 10/1/10
From the ratings this show got and the talk on 2chan (tled by friends) and what is being said in the fansubbing community it is up in the air if there is going to be a season 2 or not sadly drifting to the not gonna happen... but who knows for sure
Posted 10/2/10
Will add to the list of anime I will watch in the near future. Good show to watch as I wait for more back episodes of Bleach, a lot better than just watching Reborn! all by itself. A good show but it's refreshing to mix them up a bit.
28107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
saki is a really great show, really hoping for a second season
25993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogsmeade
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
Coolio o.o
35795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
loool...cool i guess...
31853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Amelia
Offline
Posted 10/2/10

agila61 wrote:


NoBreyner wrote:

I think it's a tragic form of Irony that it doesn't stream in Japan.


Yeah, they were only able to watch it on broadcast TV! Or rent the DVD's.




No not really I still think they should air it in japan. Not everyone in japan (aka tourist) are able to fully understand Japanese. So with that in mind those ppl suffer tho I'm sure its a select small group. Besides I'm sure there are ppl in japan who would also like to show there support in the anime industry by paying the small fee CR charges in hopes to maybe give there favorite anime show that next push it needs to start season 2
2578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / shh can u keep a...
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
omg tanx tanx tanx so much luv u shinji
2489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
Nice!
Posted 10/2/10
I saw Saki, and I thought that this was gonna be about the second season. I was disappointed. Oh well, this is great news for the asian fans.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/10
Saki is an okay anime. The only i wanted to watch saki was because I wanna see Saki battling off with her sister Teru. But nooooo! Saki didnt even solve her problem with her sister and yet it just stopped in the middle. I was mad......=____=
6140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Italy
Offline
Posted 10/2/10 , edited 10/2/10
Stop wasting resources on bringing crap to countries that don't give a fuck about english, and move in bringing us Europeans the possibility to watch Yumeiro Patissiere (and all the other region-locked shows), because I am tired to download slowass torrents!
67834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 10/2/10

elevul wrote:

Stop wasting resources on bringing crap to countries that don't give a fuck about english, and move in bringing us Europeans the possibility to watch Yumeiro Patissiere (and all the other region-locked shows), because I am tired to download slowass torrents!


Always with the negative waves, Moriarty.

Dentsu, the people keeping Yumeiro Patissiere out of the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands, is one of the biggest advertising agencies on the face of the planet: if their IP division has decided that they do not want to sell streaming rights outside of North America, the Middle East and Scandinavia, sitting around waiting for them to change their mind accomplishes nothing.

If you want to see fewer region restrictions, Crunchyroll knocking on doors and chasing down every opportunity that presents itself is the way to go. That's why this is generally good news for anyone who faces region restrictions.
6140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Italy
Offline
Posted 10/3/10 , edited 10/3/10

agila61 wrote:
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty.

Nice citation. :D
I had to actually google it to remember. :D


agila61 wrote:
Dentsu, the people keeping Yumeiro Patissiere out of the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands, is one of the biggest advertising agencies on the face of the planet: if their IP division has decided that they do not want to sell streaming rights outside of North America, the Middle East and Scandinavia, sitting around waiting for them to change their mind accomplishes nothing.

If you want to see fewer region restrictions, Crunchyroll knocking on doors and chasing down every opportunity that presents itself is the way to go. That's why this is generally good news for anyone who faces region restrictions.


Look, let's put it simply:
1. I want a service from Crunchyroll
2. I pay crunchyroll for that service
3. Crunchyroll doesn't give me that service
4. I complain with crunchyroll.

I can understand, but it's not my role as a customer to understand and excuse all the problems a seller could have. I pay for a service, and I'm expecting to get it. That's it.
67834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 10/3/10

elevul wrote:

Look, let's put it simply:
1. I want a service from Crunchyroll
2. I pay crunchyroll for that service
3. Crunchyroll doesn't give me that service
4. I complain with crunchyroll.


Yes, lets put it simply. You live in Italy, according to your little thing there. Crunchyroll has just negotiated four simulcasts streaming to Italy, and indeed Europe-wide: Squid Girl, TWGOK, and Letter Bee everywhere outside Asia, and SRW-OG: Inspector to all of the Americas, Europe and Asia.

Add the handful of ongoing series that stream Europe wide, and when have they ever streamed that many series across Europe?

So you complain about Asian viewers getting Saki, based on some vague theory with no substance that it means fewer series getting to Europe.
6140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Italy
Offline
Posted 10/3/10 , edited 10/3/10

agila61 wrote:Yes, lets put it simply. You live in Italy, according to your little thing there. Crunchyroll has just negotiated four simulcasts streaming to Italy, and indeed Europe-wide: Squid Girl, TWGOK, and Letter Bee everywhere outside Asia, and SRW-OG: Inspector to all of the Americas, Europe and Asia.

And?
I will watch only two of those anime (Tegami Bachi for sure, and TWGOK if it will be good), while the 3 other anime streamed by crunchy I am watching (Yumeiro Patissiere, Sora no Otoshimono Forte, Panty and Stocking) are not available.
The problem is that I care far more about Sora no Otoshimono than the first two anime put together.


agila61 wrote:
Add the handful of ongoing series that stream Europe wide, and when have they ever streamed that many series across Europe?

And?


agila61 wrote:
So you complain about Asian viewers getting Saki, based on some vague theory with no substance that it means fewer series getting to Europe.

No, I just complain because I am angry.
And I am angry because I've lost the possibility to watch a lot of anime by streaming, instead of wasting time (and money) with torrents, DDL and so on.
I am angry because crunchyroll is an AMAZING (just thing of the possibility to watch anime in mobility, using a smartphone or an iPad) service, in concept, but it's ruined by a few problems which completely ruin it, at least for people outside of the USA.
To put it simply, I am not criticizing Crunchyroll because I hate it, but because I LOVE it, and I want to use it at its fullest, but that is not permitted to me by the service itself.

P.S: Sorry for the crappy english. I am focusing too much on japanese and I'm starting to forget italian and english.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.