First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Guys, Girls too, What is the perfect height for a girl in your opinion?
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 10/4/10

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



Hey Faggots,

My name is Popcornpuffs and I hate every single guy who’s ever said he wouldn’t do a girl. All of you are fat, slutty no-lifes who spend every second of their day discussing females they would bang or not. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than telling a friend you wouldn’t bang a girl.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was unwanted by an ugly guy, and told Crunchyroll about it. What sports do you play, other than "get disgusted by girls"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot forum topic (people aren’t agreeing with me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic related, it’s me and my bitch



(the OG thread is locked but I just really wanted to do this)


That is some bad photoshop. You wasted liek what 15 minutes just for this?
Posted 10/4/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



Hey Faggots,

My name is Popcornpuffs and I hate every single guy who’s ever said he wouldn’t do a girl. All of you are fat, slutty no-lifes who spend every second of their day discussing females they would bang or not. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than telling a friend you wouldn’t bang a girl.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was unwanted by an ugly guy, and told Crunchyroll about it. What sports do you play, other than "get disgusted by girls"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot forum topic (people aren’t agreeing with me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic related, it’s me and my bitch



(the OG thread is locked but I just really wanted to do this)


That is some bad photoshop. You wasted liek what 15 minutes just for this?

You're welcome.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 10/4/10


You caught me!

Yeah guys, it's a photoshop! He can tell by the pixels and from seeing many shops in his experience. He know what he doing!
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 10/4/10

GheyDeer wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



Hey Faggots,

My name is Popcornpuffs and I hate every single guy who’s ever said he wouldn’t do a girl. All of you are fat, slutty no-lifes who spend every second of their day discussing females they would bang or not. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than telling a friend you wouldn’t bang a girl.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was unwanted by an ugly guy, and told Crunchyroll about it. What sports do you play, other than "get disgusted by girls"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot forum topic (people aren’t agreeing with me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic related, it’s me and my bitch



(the OG thread is locked but I just really wanted to do this)


That is some bad photoshop. You wasted liek what 15 minutes just for this?

You're welcome.


She actually thinks she's going to win an oscar nomination
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 10/4/10 , edited 10/4/10


Yeah right I would waste 15 minutes on it! It look 10 seconds. Literally. Like I totally wanted to fool everyone (everyone knows it's just SO cash)

Anyways, now you're boring. All I can say is stop over thinking things. You take, like, EVERYTHING so seriously.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 10/4/10

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



Yeah right I would waste 15 minutes on it! It look 10 seconds. Literally. Like I totally wanted to fool everyone (everyone knows it's just SO cash)

Anyways, now you're boring. All I can say is stop over thinking things. You take, like, EVERYTHING so seriously.


Lmfao, who said I was taking it seriously? All I ask whether it was annoyign whether a ugly person says they won't fuck you. But I think the person taking it serious here is you, because you typed a 15 minute reply. I just happen to be bored and you just entertained me, ty. I owe you one
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 10/4/10

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



Yeah right I would waste 15 minutes on it! It look 10 seconds. Literally. Like I totally wanted to fool everyone (everyone knows it's just SO cash)

Anyways, now you're boring. All I can say is stop over thinking things. You take, like, EVERYTHING so seriously.


FLAME ON!
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 10/4/10



Thanks guy who has a cute avi!
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 10/4/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

cash)

Anyways, now you're boring. All I can say is stop over thinking things. You take, like, EVERYTHING so seriously.


Lmfao, who said I was taking it seriously? All I ask whether it was annoyign whether a ugly person says they won't fuck you. But I think the person taking it serious here is you, because you typed a 15 minute reply. I just happen to be bored and you just entertained me, ty. I owe you one


teeheehee!
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/4/10
6-6'5 aint a shortie D:
Posted 10/4/10

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:




Thanks guy who has a cute avi!

I notice you misquoted LemonyPanda instead of me.
I forgive you.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 10/4/10

GheyDeer wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:




Thanks guy who has a cute avi!

I notice you misquoted LemonyPanda instead of me.
I forgive you.


Yerrrp
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/4/10
5'2" to 5'8" is a good range.
Posted 10/4/10

Morbidhanson wrote:

5'2" to 5'8" is a good range.


Holy shit, it's jet li!
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/4/10
I know martial arts, but I don't think I am anywhere as good as Jet Li, haha.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.