First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply It pretty good.
807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mother-Earth
Offline
Posted 10/4/10 , edited 10/4/10
It really surprised me. It wasn't bad at all. I hope Kei and Zakuro bond more if you know what I mean c:
Posted 10/7/10 , edited 10/7/10
I'm already bewitched. What's iroinic is that this show mentions demons & battle & I'm hooked in, but strangely I kinda wanna see how the romance works out, romance was the very thing I rejected a new simulcast, The World God Only Knows... Hang on that also has demons and battle I'm aaa... gonna... check it out because it suddenly became more interesting. Hmm

Still I couldn't stand a show just about romance unless it's so good to warrant critical attention. Majority of the time a good show has a lot of different genres in one, though its always gotta have violence and thrills. All those elements are what make a good show IMO.
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10
Who doesn't love Lily Hoshino, she's famous for her BL and GL manga Usually her stories are unbelievably amazing and beautiful or just downright HOT XD
9588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Pakistan
Offline
Posted 10/13/10
i love this anime its one of those few anime i started to love from first ep its has everything romance comedy action a mystery i love these kind of anime the art music and color check r beautiful
Member
62495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 10/14/10
That first, hauntingly beautiful, battle scene with the surprising blood spatter on Zakuro's face... that's when I was bewitched, thank you very much!
1026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 10/16/10
I love this show. I was pretty hyped up about this before the season started, and it didn't disappoint me. I love Hoshino Lily's art, Nakahara Mai's voice as Zakuro, and all those nice costumes.I do like how this is a mix between shoujo and seinen (Yeah, I know that it's actually seinen, but it uses some shoujo tropes.) Generally, these are my two favorite demographics, so it's nice to see a mixture.

Does anyone else really like that chant they do before a fight? It's so cool
8101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/10 , edited 10/16/10
I enjoy it . easy going & funny .

one of my fav of fall 2010 .
Member
toyNN 
72877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Comtrya Sugoi
Offline
Posted 10/18/10

darkwizard wrote:

Who doesn't love Lily Hoshino, she's famous for her BL and GL manga Usually her stories are unbelievably amazing and beautiful or just downright HOT XD


I must live under a rock since this is the first I've seen of Lily Hoshino's art/manga style. No kidding its really good - I had no idea what to expect from this show and its definitely the gem of the Fall season. The battle scenes are so amazingly done - in song no less - very unique which is sooo refreshing. I'll definitely be checking out more of her work too...while waiting for next weeks eps.
Member
75662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 10/19/10
I'd forgive a series this gorgeous for a lot of flaws, but so far there does not seem to be much that needs any forgiving. I had it on my "check out for three episodes or so" list, and so far its second for me, right behind Letter Bee.
Member
2023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a beautiful tr...
Offline
Posted 10/21/10 , edited 10/21/10
I totally fell in love with this anime.
Can 't wait for the new episode.
Member
51159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / USA!
Offline
Posted 10/21/10
This series wasn't even on my list to watch this season, but man am I glad I got bored one day and decided to give it a shot, I think it's my favorite series this season so far!
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 10/23/10

toyNN wrote:


darkwizard wrote:

Who doesn't love Lily Hoshino, she's famous for her BL and GL manga Usually her stories are unbelievably amazing and beautiful or just downright HOT XD


I must live under a rock since this is the first I've seen of Lily Hoshino's art/manga style. No kidding its really good - I had no idea what to expect from this show and its definitely the gem of the Fall season. The battle scenes are so amazingly done - in song no less - very unique which is sooo refreshing. I'll definitely be checking out more of her work too...while waiting for next weeks eps.


It is You gotta love her, her stories are refreshing~ She also adventures with different genre's like Nangoku Banana, although those two are mostly famous for yaoi but they do have good mangas. Like with Nangoku Banana she made a horror manga that scared the crap out of me 8D which is called Hiki. Lily Hoshino XD, you will mistake her boys as girls most of the time but they end up really abstract and just so beautiful.

Member
toyNN 
72877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Comtrya Sugoi
Offline
Posted 10/24/10

darkwizard wrote:
It is You gotta love her, her stories are refreshing~ She also adventures with different genre's like Nangoku Banana, although those two are mostly famous for yaoi but they do have good mangas. Like with Nangoku Banana she made a horror manga that scared the crap out of me 8D which is called Hiki. Lily Hoshino XD, you will mistake her boys as girls most of the time but they end up really abstract and just so beautiful.


Well I'm not into yaoi per say though as long as the story and art is good and its not overt I'm fine with it. Watched Uraboku here and didn't breakout in hives or anything . Definitely see the yaoi influence in how the males like Kei are drawn in Otome Yokai Zakuro (Virgin Pomegranate Monster - love that literal translation).

Nice, I was able to find a couple of Lily Hoshino manga that I'll get - Quest Loved and My Only King - both look interesting enough. Thanks for the info.
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / LOSERVILLE
Offline
Posted 12/8/10
So, I've been searching to try and find a full version or at least the name of the song they do right before/during battle and I haven't come up with much besides who did the music. Something from his website said the official soundtrack for OYZ would be released on Dec. 22.? I'm not sure if thats true but, i guess theres no reason not to believe it right?
15476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / United Kingdom of...
Offline
Posted 12/14/10
Wonderful find, one of my favourites of this year. I'm so excited to find out how the story ends, I can't wait! Yes, I most certainly have been bewitched!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.