First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Lexi's House
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

John let out a whistle, he just lived down in his Garage's Apartment. Not bad but definately didn't compare to this. "Well you always were good at showing off what ya 'ave..." he said with a grin as the other lady left.


"Yeah, you always did like lookin' at my goods." Lexi winked at him. "Come on, I'll show you around."


"Aye, and I never 'eard you complain.." he said as he followed her.


"Nope." she said. She led him around the house, pointing out the different rooms, until she got to her room. "Now, here is my room." She opened the door, and as he walked in to look around, she wrapped her arms around his waist from behind.
Member
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
John looked around, his arm wrapping around her shoulders as hers wrapped around his waist. "Wow, pretty spacious....A bit much fer yourself dont ya think?" he asked, looking at her.
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

John looked around, his arm wrapping around her shoulders as hers wrapped around his waist. "Wow, pretty spacious....A bit much fer yourself dont ya think?" he asked, looking at her.


"Yeah, it was, until you walked in." Lexi giggled. She snuggled into his chest, sighing.
Member
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
John chuckled, hugging her and kissing her head. "Well I guess its a good thing I'm around then huh?" he said happily.
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

John chuckled, hugging her and kissing her head. "Well I guess its a good thing I'm around then huh?" he said happily.


"Yep." Lexi lifted her head, and said, "Kiss me."
Member
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

Kat4u wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

John chuckled, hugging her and kissing her head. "Well I guess its a good thing I'm around then huh?" he said happily.


"Yep." Lexi lifted her head, and said, "Kiss me."


John smiled as he looked down. "My pleasure.." he said softly, rest a hand on her cheek as he pulled her close, kissing her lovingly.
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

John chuckled, hugging her and kissing her head. "Well I guess its a good thing I'm around then huh?" he said happily.


"Yep." Lexi lifted her head, and said, "Kiss me."


John smiled as he looked down. "My pleasure.." he said softly, rest a hand on her cheek as he pulled her close, kissing her lovingly.


Lexi loved the feel of his lips on hers, well anywhere on her really, and she backed up until she was against the wall with him pressed against her. She pulled his shirt off, and kept kissing him. She nipped his bottom lip, and ran her fingers through his hair.
Member
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

Kat4u wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

John chuckled, hugging her and kissing her head. "Well I guess its a good thing I'm around then huh?" he said happily.


"Yep." Lexi lifted her head, and said, "Kiss me."


John smiled as he looked down. "My pleasure.." he said softly, rest a hand on her cheek as he pulled her close, kissing her lovingly.


Lexi loved the feel of his lips on hers, well anywhere on her really, and she backed up until she was against the wall with him pressed against her. She pulled his shirt off, and kept kissing him. She nipped his bottom lip, and ran her fingers through his hair.


John reached up, sliding off her shirt and continued to kiss her. His hands drifted around her body, brushing her with a soft touch.
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

John chuckled, hugging her and kissing her head. "Well I guess its a good thing I'm around then huh?" he said happily.


"Yep." Lexi lifted her head, and said, "Kiss me."


John smiled as he looked down. "My pleasure.." he said softly, rest a hand on her cheek as he pulled her close, kissing her lovingly.


Lexi loved the feel of his lips on hers, well anywhere on her really, and she backed up until she was against the wall with him pressed against her. She pulled his shirt off, and kept kissing him. She nipped his bottom lip, and ran her fingers through his hair.


John reached up, sliding off her shirt and continued to kiss her. His hands drifted around her body, brushing her with a soft touch.


Lexi tugged her skirt off. (this is what she looked like with her shirt and skirt off:

but she has blond hair... lol)
Member
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
John's hand slid behind her back, undoing her bra and tossing as he pushed his body closer to hers. His other hand went up, running his fingers through her hair.
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

John's hand slid behind her back, undoing her bra and tossing as he pushed his body closer to hers. His other hand went up, running his fingers through her hair.


Lexi started undressing him, and when she got his underwear off, she started kissing down his body. She then went down on her knees, and smirked up at him, before grabbing him.
Member
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
John gasped slightly at her cool touch, but the feeling was to good for him to care.
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

John gasped slightly at her cool touch, but the feeling was to good for him to care.


Lexi gently pulled on it, and then licked the tip. She smiled before taking it into her mouth.
Member
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
John let out a pleasurable sigh, loving the sensation he felt.

((lol..I just thought of Next go round by Nickelback for this moment..It's fitting too))
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

John let out a pleasurable sigh, loving the sensation he felt.

((lol..I just thought of Next go round by Nickelback for this moment..It's fitting too))


(lol...)

Lexi started sucking on his length, and she gently scraped her teeth along it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.