First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Avatar Request~
Member
1708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / planet earth dud...
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

CC-101 wrote:


Bubz01 wrote:


CC-101 wrote:



yesh wat is it ?


can i do another avii request, if it's ok with u


O.O of cos ^^^^


thxs!
Member
1708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / planet earth dud...
Offline
Posted 10/9/10 , edited 10/9/10
Name:Bubz
Text:Bubbi , Animes and Mangas rock
Picture [in spoiler]:

Crop:yes plz
Specific Design/ Direction:anythin that match the pic
Color Scheme:sure if it match the pic
payment (invite 5 buddies or upload 3 pictures):yes

Kawaii Star Drop Designer
8151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / instagram - Jan8ight
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

Bubz01 wrote:

Name:Bubz
Text:Bubbi , Animes and Mangas rock
Picture [in spoiler]:

Crop:yes plz
Specific Design/ Direction:anythin that match the pic
Color Scheme:sure if it match the pic
payment (invite 5 buddies or upload 3 pictures):yes



can gimme bigger pic ??? i dun think i can make anything out of dat size ....
Member
1708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / planet earth dud...
Offline
Posted 10/9/10

CC-101 wrote:


Bubz01 wrote:

Name:Bubz
Text:Bubbi , Animes and Mangas rock
Picture [in spoiler]:

Crop:yes plz
Specific Design/ Direction:anythin that match the pic
Color Scheme:sure if it match the pic
payment (invite 5 buddies or upload 3 pictures):yes



can gimme bigger pic ??? i dun think i can make anything out of dat size ....


umm well how about this pic
Posted 10/12/10 , edited 10/20/10
Form

Name:Lili
Text:i_KittyChii
Picture [in spoiler]: [

Crop:yes
Specific Design/ Direction:umm just include all the characters
Color Scheme:ure if it match the pic
ps srry about the link , i dont know how to upload pictures on here.


Kawaii Star Drop Designer
8151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / instagram - Jan8ight
Offline
Posted 10/19/10 , edited 10/20/10

Bubz01 wrote:


CC-101 wrote:


Bubz01 wrote:

Name:Bubz
Text:Bubbi , Animes and Mangas rock
Picture [in spoiler]:

Crop:yes plz
Specific Design/ Direction:anythin that match the pic
Color Scheme:sure if it match the pic
payment (invite 5 buddies or upload 3 pictures):yes



can gimme bigger pic ??? i dun think i can make anything out of dat size ....


umm well how about this pic


i'm so sry bout de late reply here's ur avii so sorry if it so suck ....

Member
1708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / planet earth dud...
Offline
Posted 10/20/10

CC-101 wrote:


Bubz01 wrote:


CC-101 wrote:


Bubz01 wrote:

Name:Bubz
Text:Bubbi , Animes and Mangas rock
Picture [in spoiler]:

Crop:yes plz
Specific Design/ Direction:anythin that match the pic
Color Scheme:sure if it match the pic
payment (invite 5 buddies or upload 3 pictures):yes



can gimme bigger pic ??? i dun think i can make anything out of dat size ....


umm well how about this pic


i'm so sry bout de late reply here's ur avii so sorry if it so suck ....



no it doesn't suck..it rock!!!!!! *dance crazy*
Kawaii Star Drop Designer
8151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / instagram - Jan8ight
Offline
Posted 10/20/10


and sry for de bad texture i can't make it peeeeerrrrrrfect ....
Kawaii Star Drop Designer
8151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / instagram - Jan8ight
Offline
Posted 10/21/10 , edited 10/21/10

i_KittyChii wrote:

Form

Name:Lili
Text:i_KittyChii
Picture [in spoiler]:
Crop:yes
Specific Design/ Direction:umm just include all the characters
Color Scheme:ure if it match the pic
ps srry about the link , i dont know how to upload pictures on here.




Posted 10/21/10

CC-101 wrote:


i_KittyChii wrote:

Form

Name:Lili
Text:i_KittyChii
Picture [in spoiler]:
Crop:yes
Specific Design/ Direction:umm just include all the characters
Color Scheme:ure if it match the pic
ps srry about the link , i dont know how to upload pictures on here.






☆☆☆☆☆Oh I love it thanx! ^^ ☆☆☆☆☆
Kawaii Star Drop Designer
8151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / instagram - Jan8ight
Offline
Posted 10/21/10


ur welcome ....
Posted 11/28/10 , edited 12/5/10
Form

Name: Yurina
Text:
Kirakiya
Melon
Picture [in spoiler]:

Crop: yes
Specific Design/ Direction: well, how about the pink spirly thing on the top of this group's avii ? it looks so cute !
Color Scheme: light pink ( same as group's avii color )
payment (invite 5 buddies or upload 3 pictures): invited 5 buddies

My comments : Please don't put the two text near each other, one NEAR the bottom and the other NEAR the top, not all the way down or all the way up . I got the avii from my friend, she was too busy to put next or decorations so I requested it here . ( I did not spell the text wrong and please don't put "Yurina" on the avii )


Kawaii Star Drop Designer
8151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / instagram - Jan8ight
Offline
Posted 12/5/10


can ya gimme de original pic ?
90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 6/22/11 , edited 6/22/11
Name : Shannon
Text : 2magicgirl Shana at night the magic awakes
Picture [in spoiler]:

Crop:
Specific Design/ Direction: anything that suits it
Color Scheme : Pink
payment : Invited all budies
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.