First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply RP Beach
Posted 10/7/10

Kat4u wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:




oh really? *She smiled intrested* what kind of club?


club where you can drink and/or make out in a back room.


*she smirked and looked over at the girl* seems llike my kinda club.. *holds out her pinky * i have a feelin we'll be great friends lexi. let me know if ya have any openings at ur club *she winked*
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/7/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:




oh really? *She smiled intrested* what kind of club?


club where you can drink and/or make out in a back room.


*she smirked and looked over at the girl* seems llike my kinda club.. *holds out her pinky * i have a feelin we'll be great friends lexi. let me know if ya have any openings at ur club *she winked*


ok. *holds out her own pinky*
Posted 10/7/10


*linked pinkies with her and then smiled and bathed in the sun more. its something she only did with her favorite friends*

Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/14/10
Lexi walked onto the beach (different day, of course). She took a deep breath, and sighed happily.
Creator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 10/15/10

Kat4u wrote:

Lexi walked onto the beach (different day, of course). She took a deep breath, and sighed happily.


Shiciro walked on the beach. She had on a tankini top with bikini bottoms. The top was frilly and white&black with a lolita style. And the bottoms were black.

Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/15/10

shiciro22 wrote:


Kat4u wrote:

Lexi walked onto the beach (different day, of course). She took a deep breath, and sighed happily.


Shiciro walked on the beach. She had on a tankini top with bikini bottoms. The top was frilly and white&black with a lolita style. And the bottoms were black.



Lexi slid off her sandles, putting them with her outer clothes on her towel. She had on a light blue bikini, and she ran to the ocean.

Creator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 10/16/10
Shiciro looked around seeing alot of surfer boys. She smirked as she pulled out her black flowery surf board. She slowly walked to the water. There was nothing a surfer dude loved more, than a hot surfer babe.
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/16/10

shiciro22 wrote:

Shiciro looked around seeing alot of surfer boys. She smirked as she pulled out her black flowery surf board. She slowly walked to the water. There was nothing a surfer dude loved more, than a hot surfer babe.


Lexi watched the girl, and shook her head. That was the girl from the club, with the suspicious man. She shook her head again when she saw the guys staring at the girl with the flowery surf board. Lexi, meanwhile, was having fun swimming in the ocean.
Posted 10/16/10
*returns to the beach in a gold flaked bikini and the boys stared as she passed and she flipped her hair over her shoulder and slipped on her sunglasses and then a boy brought her a pina colada smoothie and leaned in for a kiss but ended up kissin the sand as she kept walkin and another boy laid her a mat in the sand and she laid bk on her elbows and sipped her smoothie*
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:

*returns to the beach in a gold flaked bikini and the boys stared as she passed and she flipped her hair over her shoulder and slipped on her sunglasses and then a boy brought her a pina colada smoothie and leaned in for a kiss but ended up kissin the sand as she kept walkin and another boy laid her a mat in the sand and she laid bk on her elbows and sipped her smoothie*


Desirez walked onto the beach in trunks and a loose T-shirt, carrying a drawing pad.
Obviously looking out of place compared to the other people on the beach, he shifted uneasily to a spot in the sand.
Sitting down, he pulled out a pencil and opened up his sketch pad.
" hmm..." He mumbled.
Posted 10/16/10

KiiMeH wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:

*returns to the beach in a gold flaked bikini and the boys stared as she passed and she flipped her hair over her shoulder and slipped on her sunglasses and then a boy brought her a pina colada smoothie and leaned in for a kiss but ended up kissin the sand as she kept walkin and another boy laid her a mat in the sand and she laid bk on her elbows and sipped her smoothie*


Desirez walked onto the beach in trunks and a loose T-shirt, carrying a drawing pad.
Obviously looking out of place compared to the other people on the beach, he shifted uneasily to a spot in the sand.
Sitting down, he pulled out a pencil and opened up his sketch pad.
" hmm..." He mumbled.


*finishes the smoothie and sets the glass beside her and it is quickly replaced with a full one* thank u boys *she smiled and blew a kiss as the got hearts in thier eyes she smiled and looked bk out at the water*
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/10
He couldn't think of what to draw and was slightly blinded by the sun's reflection off his paper.
Desirez placed the notebook down beside him and looked around but skimmed the area seeing so many girls in bikinis.
" Uhh...maybe coming here wasn't a good idea.." he thought.
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/16/10

KiiMeH wrote:

He couldn't think of what to draw and was slightly blinded by the sun's reflection off his paper.
Desirez placed the notebook down beside him and looked around but skimmed the area seeing so many girls in bikinis.
" Uhh...maybe coming here wasn't a good idea.." he thought.


Lexi walked out of the ocean, and over to the boy. "Hey."
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/10

Kat4u wrote:

Lexi walked out of the ocean, and over to the boy. "Hey."


"Oh--" He said a little shocked to see a girl walk up to him.
" Uhm hey " He blushed a little, seeing that her attire was just a bikini.
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/17/10

KiiMeH wrote:


Kat4u wrote:

Lexi walked out of the ocean, and over to the boy. "Hey."


"Oh--" He said a little shocked to see a girl walk up to him.
" Uhm hey " He blushed a little, seeing that her attire was just a bikini.


"What's wrong? Shy?" Lexi asked smiling.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.