First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ☆★ MöÐêrå†ör Rêg阮rå†ïöñ★ ☆
Posted 10/7/10

Register to be a moderator here.Ive listed some jobs you can apply for and some things they do.I hope you consider helping our group!

☎ ☏Jöߧ☎ ☏

Çö-Çrêå†ör
Helps creator with GFX
Adds photos
checks daily
updates daily

GFX Çrêå†ör
Makes graphics on forums such as avis or banners
Improves forums and description with graphics
Adds photos

ÈÐï†ör
Edits mistakes or graphics



Fill-out Form

Username:
Reason why you want this job:
A few things about you:
Job Name:


We hope you apply!
Posted 10/7/10
Username:Creamycookiemonster
Reason why you want this job:its interesting and fun.
A few things about you:i love chocolate and cookies! :3
Job Name:Co-Creator
12604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 10/7/10

superbunnylover wrote:


Register to be a moderator here.Ive listed some jobs you can apply for and some things they do.I hope you consider helping our group!

☎ ☏Jöߧ☎ ☏

Çö-Çrêå†ör
Helps creator with GFX
Adds photos
checks daily
updates daily

GFX Çrêå†ör
Makes graphics on forums such as avis or banners
Improves forums and description with graphics
Adds photos

ÈÐï†ör
Edits mistakes or graphics



Fill-out Form

Username:
Reason why you want this job:
A few things about you:
Job Name:


We hope you apply!


Username: kimberly334869
Reason why you want this job: BECAUSE IM YUR FRIEND!!!
A few things about you: U KNOW ABOUT ME TUPID!!!
Job Name: GFX thingy
Posted 10/7/10


Accepted
Posted 10/7/10


Accepted
12604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 10/7/10

superbunnylover wrote:



Accepted

it doesnt say im a mod yet!!!
6055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 10/7/10

superbunnylover wrote:


Register to be a moderator here.Ive listed some jobs you can apply for and some things they do.I hope you consider helping our group!

☎ ☏Jöߧ☎ ☏

Çö-Çrêå†ör
Helps creator with GFX
Adds photos
checks daily
updates daily

GFX Çrêå†ör
Makes graphics on forums such as avis or banners
Improves forums and description with graphics
Adds photos

ÈÐï†ör
Edits mistakes or graphics



Fill-out Form

Username:
Reason why you want this job:
A few things about you:
Job Name:


We hope you apply!


Username:Amutolovergirl
Reason why you want this job:cuz im kinda good on GFX
A few things about you:I always do the best i can do
Job Name:Co-Creator
[EXTRA] Pic EX:
Posted 10/7/10


Great! ACCEPTED!
Strawberry GFX Creator
2583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/8/10
Username:Colleteregal
Reason why you want this job:To help this group
A few things about you:I'm a girl who is very shy
Job Name:GFX creator
Sugary Co-Creator
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/8/10
Username: choco_pocky
Reason why you want this job: i wanna do something 2 help this group
A few things about you: my favourite food is pocky and i dont speak up much
Job Name: co-creater
Strawberry GFX Creator
1048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/8/10
Username: Suzumi_Chan
Reason why you want this job: I luv to amke avis
A few things about you: I am very forgiving and I love warm cups of hot chocolate!
Job Name:GFX Çrêå†ör"


[Please check out my profile for my edits! THX!]
Posted 10/8/10

choco_pocky wrote:

Username: choco_pocky
Reason why you want this job: i wanna do something 2 help this group
A few things about you: my favourite food is pocky and i dont speak up much
Job Name: co-creater


ACCEPTED
Posted 10/8/10

colleteregal wrote:

Username:Colleteregal
Reason why you want this job:To help this group
A few things about you:I'm a girl who is very shy
Job Name:GFX creator


ACCEPTED
Posted 10/8/10

Suzumi_Chan wrote:

Username: Suzumi_Chan
Reason why you want this job: I luv to amke avis
A few things about you: I am very forgiving and I love warm cups of hot chocolate!
Job Name:GFX Çrêå†ör"


[Please check out my profile for my edits! THX!]


ACCEPTED!
Posted 10/25/10 , edited 10/25/10
Username: Xx_Angel17
Reason why you want this job: ive been approving my examples but anyway it helps me to get advice or tips... and i wanna help out the group.
A few things about you: im Tiffany Tang but i have a surname that was created by my father. My surname is Mimiko. So I'm half Chinese and Japanese in real life but here i dont really want them to know that so i put that im full chinese but im not. My mother was born here in Shanghai, China and my father was born in Tokyo, Japan which is not far from Shanghai China. I have 1 little sister her surname is Yumiko and my parents own like 5 companys around the world somewhere. So yeah. I'm 18...
Job Name: GFX Creator

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.