First  Prev  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  Next  Last
Weight and height? :O
Posted 11/26/11

kissXkissfallinlove wrote:

height: 162 cm
weight:38.5 kg's


what the fuck

you're like an air vent
Posted 11/26/11
height= 5'3 (162cm)
weight= 121 lbs (55kg)
121642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Space-time continuum
Offline
Posted 11/26/11
Height: 174cm
Weight: 49kg
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/11
5'1 103lbs
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Greensboro, North...
Offline
Posted 11/26/11 , edited 11/26/11
5'6" Between 170 And180 I'm Not Sure. I'm Not Huge Its More Like Butt, Thigh, Breast Weight. Dang I Feel Like The Fattest One
74582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/11
5'5 156lbs.
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/11 , edited 11/26/11
Height: 160 cm or 5'2
Weight : 100 lbs or 45 kg
9017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 11/26/11
you guys all rail thin.
5'7 @ 160 lbs.
171 cm @ 72 kg
workout like a beast.
31042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/11
5 feet 11 inches

175 pounds
Banned
34175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 11/27/11
Everyone around here is fucking anorexic. Seriously, some of you are so underweight that you're not on the BMI chart.
15829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in a house
Offline
Posted 11/27/11
69"
125 lbs.

im relay skinny
Banned
34175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 11/27/11

hojokono wrote:

69"
125 lbs.

im relay skinny


Did you mean 6'9? As in, 6 feet and nine inches? Which is 205cm? Because if so, you've got either your weight or your height wrong. Or maybe even both, because being 6'9 and 125lbs is impossible.
Posted 11/27/11

CarboKill wrote:


hojokono wrote:

69"
125 lbs.

im relay skinny


Did you mean 6'9? As in, 6 feet and nine inches? Which is 205cm? Because if so, you've got either your weight or your height wrong. Or maybe even both, because being 6'9 and 125lbs is impossible.


Nah, I bet he's a skeleton. Quite common nowadays. People die and forget to stop moving.
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/27/11 , edited 11/27/11
im 8'2" and 96 lbs evryone tells me i needto gane waite, but its so hard becos i hav a fast metabullisme




CarboKill wrote:

Everyone around here is fucking anorexic. Seriously, some of you are so underweight that you're not on the BMI chart.


Weaboos don't even go outside. I'm sure they're all just lying.
41187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere I do NO...
Offline
Posted 11/27/11

ShalitaLynn wrote:

5'6" Between 170 And180 I'm Not Sure. I'm Not Huge Its More Like Butt, Thigh, Breast Weight. Dang I Feel Like The Fattest One


You are suppose to be that way. Its in your ethnic heritage. Consider yourself lucky. I for one have no a$$ lol.
First  Prev  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.