First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Characters!
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
Boys, put your info here:

name:
Age:
Bio:
(add a pic in a spoiler!)


Thanks!
Moderator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
Name: Riyuu Suzaki
Age:20
Bio: An Old friend of Rosetta, Riyuu drops by often to hang out with everybody and kinda acts like a bouncer for those occasional unruly people that decide to mess around a little too much. polite and Caring, Riyuu is easy to get along with and not one to be rude to any,though he can be if necessary.
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

Name: Riyuu Suzaki
Age:20
Bio: An Old friend of Rosetta, Riyuu drops by often to hang out with everybody and kinda acts like a bouncer for those occasional unruly people that decide to mess around a little too much. polite and Caring, Riyuu is easy to get along with and not one to be rude to any,though he can be if necessary.


I love your pic! I like the bell.
Moderator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
Thank ye^^
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
and welcome to the group... we need more guys tho.
Moderator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
lol I can tell..
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

lol I can tell..


yea... can u help?
Moderator
15253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The High City of...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
I'll try, my buddy's offline ATM so it may be a bit.
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

WildgeeseMercenary wrote:

I'll try, my buddy's offline ATM so it may be a bit.


kk.
Moderator
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10 , edited 10/10/10
name:joe
Age: 19
Bio: he is young blond and sexy but dont let him fool you he is smarter then johnny 5
(add a pic in a spoiler!)
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

name:joe
Age: 19
Bio: he is young blond and sexy but dont let him fool you he is smarter then johnny 5
(add a pic in a spoiler!)


he is sexy. lol.
Moderator
31523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Here there IDK wh...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
i know he is but i look better at least thats what my girlfriend tells me >_>
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/11/10

yoyojoe11 wrote:

i know he is but i look better at least thats what my girlfriend tells me >_>


lol. don't brag... hehe.
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/18/10 , edited 10/21/10
Name: Aram
Age: 24
Bio: Ladies Man, big into flirting, trouble. (his secret is: he's married)
Pic:
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/19/10
Name: Takeshi
Age: 22
Bio: Takeshi was born in the lumber district in northern Honshu, Japan in the winter of 1989. He rides a mean motorcycle. His flack jacket is custom fitted leather and so are his pants. He's macho, casual and adventuresome.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.