First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply clients for: Ai~chan (Cherry)
Posted 10/10/10
here is where u can make and enjoy ur appointments with cherry
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/21/10
Aram (of course)
Posted 10/21/10


*she gently closed the door behind them and turned the lights low* is tht good? *she smileD*
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/21/10 , edited 10/21/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



*she gently closed the door behind them and turned the lights low* is tht good? *she smileD*


"Yes, it's good." Aram said. He reached for her.
Posted 10/21/10

Kat4u wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



*she gently closed the door behind them and turned the lights low* is tht good? *she smileD*


"Yes, it's good." Aram said. He reached for her.


o-oh *she stepped forward to him* y-yes?
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/21/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



*she gently closed the door behind them and turned the lights low* is tht good? *she smileD*


"Yes, it's good." Aram said. He reached for her.


o-oh *she stepped forward to him* y-yes?


He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a kiss.
Posted 10/21/10

Kat4u wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



*she gently closed the door behind them and turned the lights low* is tht good? *she smileD*


"Yes, it's good." Aram said. He reached for her.


o-oh *she stepped forward to him* y-yes?


He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a kiss.


*wrapped her arms over his shoulders and kissed bk closin her eyes*
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/21/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:


Kat4u wrote:


luvwillshine4u wrote:



*she gently closed the door behind them and turned the lights low* is tht good? *she smileD*


"Yes, it's good." Aram said. He reached for her.


o-oh *she stepped forward to him* y-yes?


He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a kiss.


*wrapped her arms over his shoulders and kissed bk closin her eyes*


He closed his eyes, and stuck his tongue in her mouth. (yes, he's horny...)
Posted 10/21/10

(ah i get tht now) haha

*she frenched bk and stepped closer to him but slightly jerked when she felt his bulge again*
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/21/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:


(ah i get tht now) haha

*she frenched bk and stepped closer to him but slightly jerked when she felt his bulge again*


He stripped her of her clothes.
Posted 10/21/10


*her eyes got big* e-eh? *she slightly gasped*
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/22/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



*her eyes got big* e-eh? *she slightly gasped*


"What?" he asked.
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Posted 10/22/10
(Does anyone roleplay anymore? o3e)
Posted 10/22/10


o-oh n-nothin *she blushed and looked away*
Creator
5765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / here, depressed...
Offline
Posted 10/22/10 , edited 10/22/10

luvwillshine4u wrote:



o-oh n-nothin *she blushed and looked away*


"Ok." he took off his shirt, showing off his well muscled chest and stomache. He rubbed her nipples.



(Does anyone roleplay anymore? o3e)

(yea, but not often, bibite.)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.